Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post


    You must be blind..
    I must be blind? You say "NICE ONE" then say "2 BAD IT AINT TRUE". Pure retardation. Wouldn't expect anything else from an arab.


    "OMG BRO DAS SO NICE BUT IT AINT TRUE BUT IT'S A FUCKIN NICE ONE THO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!"


    stern logic there.
    Last edited by Austin; 06-18-2013 at 11:24 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #32
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'd normally reply back but you'll get butthurt as usual and infract.
    And I got the freedom to say what I want. Maybe it's retarded, maybe trivial, but I have the right to say it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    I must be blind? You say "NICE ONE" then say "2 BAD IT AINT TRUE". Pure retardation. Wouldn't expect anything else from an arab.


    "OMG BRO DAS SO NICE BUT IT AINT TRUE BUT IT'S A FUCKIN NICE ONE THO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!"


    stern logic there.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. #33
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    you'll get butthurt as usual and infract.
    LOL.





    >lel i get so butthurt so i infract so much which is why i only warned you when you insulted me

    Such a solid statement there. You must only know facts because I infract so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    And I got the freedom to say what I want. Maybe it's retarded, maybe trivial, but I have the right to say it..

    You have the freedom to say what you want. Yes. But you do not have the RIGHT to say whatever you want. Freedom of speech is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT. This is a game hacking forum, privately owned. Any material on here can be removed or altered. You have the PRIVILEGE of being a member, same way I have the PRIVILEGE of being staff.

    You can sit there and spew off about how I get butthurt and infract all the time. I really don't give a fuck. The hard truth is I don't infract with bias. Proof being the warning on your post in which you INSULTED ME. I could of had your ass banned. So instead of being a smug little prick count your blessings I don't abuse.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #34
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Misleading title. Guy tried to save chicken, gets pulled under. Family and friends try to save guy, chain reaction.

    Most people would have tried to save the chicken, unless it's too risky. I doubt they went in thinking, hmm be careful this well has an undercurrent.

    Closed due to flamebait and flaming.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. how do i save my hack???
    By enemy88 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:31 AM
  2. Rofl save the whales pic Rofl must look
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 02:20 AM
  3. I need UCE for saving the bypass...
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
  4. Sugestion--Post Saved packets (WR)
    By wardo1926 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 11:41 AM