Thread: Could you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    I had PTSS since I was a kid, since I have seen people bleed to death and get shot as a 4 year old. Idk what these 'soldiers' are whining about.
    Being a soldier doesn't mean earning money, it means doing fucked up shit that a regular citizen could not. PSST isn't even that bad.


    Yes I could do it, but not for silly reasons.
    Last edited by Snake; 06-19-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #32
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I had PSST since I was a kid, since I have seen people bleed to death and get shot as a 4 year old. Idk what these 'soldiers' are whining about.
    Being a soldier doesn't mean earning money, it means doing fucked up shit that a regular citizen could not. PSST isn't even that bad.


    Yes I could do it, but not for silly reasons.
    Being a soldier means putting yourself in harms way to push the agenda of your congress
    You don't know what soldiers whine about? Try having all your friends around you die as bullets whizz past your face, popping off as many shots as you can get off without getting hit and watching as living, breathing beings fall to your hands

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  3. #33
    Ashley Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    OMG!!! havent even killed a insect yet killing a human i would never think about that

  4. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Jackson View Post
    OMG!!! havent even killed a insect yet killing a human i would never think about that
    That's a lie.
    Eating bugs in your sleep

  5. #35
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    Being a soldier means putting yourself in harms way to push the agenda of your congress
    You don't know what soldiers whine about? Try having all your friends around you die as bullets whizz past your face, popping off as many shots as you can get off without getting hit and watching as living, breathing beings fall to your hands
    I was born in a warzone.
    As we hid in our shelter while my father and uncle were fighting out there, I passed by this kid who had a bomb explosion near him, but was still alive. His body was so badly injured that he died. I went to sleep over at my best friends place as a kid. He was taken to the hospital, and since I was sleeping at his place, his parents took me to him and there he died. Was really sad. His chest had a huge part blown away. If only I understood what happened better back then.

    When my dad got back from the fight, we instantly fleed to a more safe place. Our home was taken in by our soldiers two hours later.
    As we were fleeing(with a car), I saw atleast 6 corpses, and 3 people bleeding like shit(which I don't think they survived in those conditions).
    I'm soon going to the marines myself, and we'll see if the PTSS gets worse or not, because I honestly think it does nothing at all right now.

    I'm just saying
    As a soldier, you must have the correct mentality set up. You have to be careless, but yet caring enough to be a good soldier.

    It must be terrible to see your friend die because you failed to cover, but then again, it happens, and thats what you signed up for.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #36
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    I would use non-deadly violence to hinder them, such as shooting or stabbing them in a non-vital area such as the legs, and them have him arrested.
    Only in my country if you try to defend yourself you are the one getting arrested.
    For fuck sake, if I would hesitate to kill a guy, no. No second thought. (Only kill if in self defense though or if any family member's life depends on it.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Dave could you answer please?
    By Comet in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 07:58 PM
  2. Could You Make Aimbot and Chams Together?
    By Scythe. in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 03:29 AM
  3. Could you please name you threads correctly?
    By Gilcrow in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:09 PM
  4. Hey dave could you read this?
    By dmkleader in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:04 AM