Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109
  1. #31
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Japan is still a joke to the rest of the world.
    Hehe, Except when you realize they are a huge market that microsoft can't penetrate.

    Microsoft already lost 120 million+ possible customers just by being microsoft.


    ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Wiis are a joke, and the playstation is falling way behind in tech. The PS4 developers basically said "Yeah the PS4 supports cloud computing but the developers have to find the cloud servers themselves" - yeah, good luck developers. Good luck finding a cloud for your games.
    Yeah, they might be falling behind in tech, but it still doesn't change the fact that xbox is so insignificant over there that they might as well not even release it there.

  2. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Hehe, Except when you realize they are a huge market that microsoft can't penetrate.

    Microsoft already lost 120 million+ possible customers just by being microsoft.
    ​Your point is?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    I was justifying their decisions and if it was my way, it would be implemented as they laid out originally.

    That said, Xbox One is #1 now, and PS4 and Nintendo CEOs can go suck their own dicks.

    Also, I could have made this thread before you @Dave84311

    Microsoft had to drop family sharing (as of now, though not official statement) for this.
    Aww somebody has a fanboy hard on. So cute.
    Ps4 still 100.00 cheaper, GDDR5 and not bundled with useless bloatware that takes up your HDD space.
    If they took it a step further and built it with out the gay Kinnect I'd actually be on your team.

  4. #34
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

    Yeah, they might be falling behind in tech, but it still doesn't change the fact that xbox is so insignificant over there that they might as well not even release it there.
    A popular piece of shit is still a piece of shit.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #35
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Your point is?
    wasn't even talking to you man

    Just saying that Japan is the reason why microsoft lost the console race last generation (PS3 sold more units)


    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    A popular piece of shit is still a piece of shit.
    Popular stuff is what sells.

    Back in 1993 the Atari Jaguar was a "64" bit console that could out perform both the Mega drive and super famicom.
    Technically compared to the Jaguar, the SFC and MD were "pieces of shit"

    Yeah, last time atari ever made a console

  6. #36
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    I was justifying their decisions and if it was my way, it would be implemented as they laid out originally.

    That said, Xbox One is #1 now, and PS4 and Nintendo CEOs can go suck their own dicks.

    Also, I could have made this thread before you @Dave84311

    Microsoft had to drop family sharing (as of now, though not official statement) for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Japan is still a joke to the rest of the world.




    Wiis are a joke, and the playstation is falling way behind in tech. The PS4 developers basically said "Yeah the PS4 supports cloud computing but the developers have to find the cloud servers themselves" - yeah, good luck developers. Good luck finding a cloud for your games.
    #1 ?
    Still 100$ more expensive , forced to have kinect connected , ps4 hardware>xbox hardware , and yeah that cloud computing will be so usefull when you dont have an internet connection . + all of their tv shit only works in usa .
    Last edited by Drake; 06-19-2013 at 05:04 PM.

  7. #37
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    wasn't even talking to you man

    Just saying that Japan is the reason why microsoft lost the console race last generation (PS3 sold more units)
    The problem is that it's already a forgone conclusion that Sony will sell more, based solely on the fact that they are a Japanese company. You can't fault Microsoft for attempting to open a regional market, as not doing so is simply a terrible business decision.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (06-19-2013)

  9. #38
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    Still not buying it.
    Go PC. Master race.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #39
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,868
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,709
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Not quite yet.

    Japan (a huge market for consoles) is a place where microsoft has almost NO influence.

    While most of Japan has Wiis and Playstations, nobody gives a fuck about microsoft's consoles.
    Who cares about Japan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Aww somebody has a fanboy hard on. So cute.
    Ps4 still 100.00 cheaper, GDDR5 and not bundled with useless bloatware that takes up your HDD space.
    If they took it a step further and built it with out the gay Kinnect I'd actually be on your team.
    It's $100 cheaper because it doesn't come with the Playstation Eye or w/e

    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post



    #1 ?
    Still 100$ more expensive , forced to have kinect connected , ps4 hardware>xbox hardware , and yeah that cloud computing will be so usefull when you dont have an internet connection . + all of their tv shit only works in usa .
    PS3 hardware was better than XBOX 360 hardware, PS3 got smoked

    PAL vs NTSC





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Still not buying it.
    Go PC. Master race.
    That's pretty much where I'm at right now. Both consoles would have to drop some godly platform exclusive titles to persuade me otherwise.

  12. #41
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    It's $100 cheaper because it doesn't come with the Playstation Eye or w/e
    You mean that piece of shit webcam people are comparing to kinect? Yeah, that device isn't worth a billionth of the kinect. I agree with this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    PS3 hardware was better than XBOX 360 hardware, PS3 got smoked
    Tru story. All this tells us is that Sony is too stupid to properly optimize their hardware.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    It's $100 cheaper because it doesn't come with the Playstation Eye or w/e
    It doesn't come with it because that shit is for gays Dave..
    Seriously who even plays kinnect games or wii here for that matter.

  14. #43
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    The problem is that it's already a forgone conclusion that Sony will sell more, based solely on the fact that they are a Japanese company. You can't fault Microsoft for attempting to open a regional market, as not doing so is simply a terrible business decision.
    They should focus more on other places in the world that would accept them more however. Microsoft blew so much money on ad campaigns in Japan trying to help the xbox sales, but it didn't help at all, because by 2008 shops were already taking 360s off the shelves and moving them to the back.

    Them wasting millions and millions to try on ad campaigns that won't help is a pretty bad decision.

    The original xbox sold 500k units, 360 sold 1.6 million.

    Hopefully they got the idea by now


    ---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post

    Tru story. All this tells us is that Sony is too stupid to properly optimize their hardware.
    Actually, that's not it. The PS3 was far superior, but developers would develop for the underdog (Xbox) and just port it over.

    If you compare 1st party games that know how to use the (then) revolutionary cell processor to first party xbox games there is no comparison.

  15. #44
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    That's pretty much where I'm at right now. Both consoles would have to drop some godly platform exclusive titles to persuade me otherwise.
    Even if they drop some epic games, I'm sure they would eventually be integrated onto PC anyway.
    I doubt they will have very many platform exclusives.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  16. #45
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,868
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,709
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It doesn't come with it because that shit is for gays Dave..
    Seriously who even plays kinnect games or wii here for that matter.
    It's super useful and could change future gaming + other technologies irl.

    I have the kinect from XBOX and did some cool shit connecting it to my PC utilizing other drivers and software.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Officially fuck Xbox One
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 06:53 PM
  2. The XBOX one what i think of it
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 11:53 AM
  3. Reddit's take on the Xbox One
    By Paladin in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:41 AM
  4. Another Xbox One thread
    By DutchAirForce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
  5. The Xbox One Reveal
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 04:12 PM