Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    This thread is filled with so much bullshit it's incomprehensible.
    If the US really desired to, they could absolutely obliterate every last Taliban in a matter of minutes, though at the cost of civilian lives.
    Only that would cause a war with Russia and then the fatties up on the desks would let all the brave and young men fight it out for them.

    Dumb fucken politics should be thrown into war themselves
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    I guess you've never heard of false flag if you think they "Don' negotiate with terrorists".

  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    YES, YES IT DOES. Let me tell you why too.

    You go against clearly the BAD GUYS right? So whatever happens YOU WILL NOT STOP couse you know THEY WILL NOT STOP! So years you attack them, years you kill them and they kill you, but they just keep on resisting. And then you realize that you are loosing, you are loosing ground, you are loosing man, you are loosing! So you don't wanna look bad, you don't want it to be a massicare. So you say, lets negotiate with them, they are just some stupid arabs after all right?

    So you make this appointment with them, they agree. And litterly ON THE SAME DAY THOSE MAN KILL 4 MORE USA SOLDIERS. So at that point you would say, no, no no no no no! We wanna make peace and they kill 4 of our soldiers?! But.... we are loosing, lets not do that, they can kill an awefull lot, lets keep on with the appointment we made.

    Gues what, the russians coudn't defeat them, american's won't either.

    ALLAH IS REAL. I don't give a shit if you don't believe in him. USA is loosing!
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

    Russians couldn't beat them because the U.S. armed and trained them.
    Do you honestly think they would have stood a chance otherwise?
    So you consider negotiation a white flag? The U.S. isn't doing it for themselves it's for the Afghan people.
    If the U.S. really wanted to go balls to the wall they could, but in doing so would certainly violate all kinds of international sanction.
    It's cute that the Taliban see a few dead as a great victory, while the U.S. has taken out thousands of them and just shrug a shoulder. Another day at the office.

  4. #19
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

    Russians couldn't beat them because the U.S. armed and trained them.
    Do you honestly think they would have stood a chance otherwise?
    So you consider negotiation a white flag? The U.S. isn't doing it for themselves it's for the Afghan people.
    If the U.S. really wanted to go balls to the wall they could, but in doing so would certainly violate all kinds of international sanction.
    It's cute that the Taliban see a few dead as a great victory, while the U.S. has taken out thousands of them and just shrug a shoulder. Another day at the office.
    Exactly what I am trying to tell all the retards around me who say taliban is doing a good job.
    They don't even understand the fact that the conflict these retards started have NOTHING to do with the islam at all.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Exactly what I am trying to tell all the retards around me who say taliban is doing a good job.
    They don't even understand the fact that the conflict these retards started have NOTHING to do with the islam at all.
    It's people like OP that give decent Muslims a bad name.

    The afghan people don't even want the Taliban in their country.
    They're basically forced to deal with them because they have the means to control the area.
    The U.S. would have already wiped them out if the pussies didn't hide among the civilian population.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-20-2013 at 08:39 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    elpolijou (06-20-2013),Snake (06-20-2013)

  7. #21
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It's people like OP that give decent Muslims a bad name.

    The afghan people don't even want the Taliban in their country.
    They're basically forced to deal with them because they have the means to control the area.
    The U.S. would have already wiped them out if the pussies didn't hide among the civilian population.
    Oh god, it makes me so happy to know that there is someone out there who isn't retarded.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  8. #22
    .VIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    This thread is filled with so much bullshit it's incomprehensible.
    If the US really desired to, they could absolutely obliterate every last Taliban in a matter of minutes, though at the cost of civilian lives.
    I agree with this fag..
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 07:27 AM
  2. Now I told you What Is Islam If You Have Time !!!
    By dillers in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. What Ancient Warrior are you?
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
  4. this is what fucking around gets you
    By bigwilly40 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
  5. What Are Girls To You
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:13 PM