Thread: Movie2k is BACK

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,655
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Movie2k is BACK

    So a while ago i made a thread about Movie2k being dead and it true, an UK something put it down. But its back!

    Watch movies online for free movie download at movie4k.to Movie2k.to

    They just changed the 2 to an 4.

    I know alot of you guys use difrent kind of sites to stream movies/series but movie2k is my favorite.

  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're just finding this out now..
    Don't even care, I have a better site I frequent than movie2mediocre

  3. #3
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,655
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're just finding this out now..
    Don't even care, I have a better site I frequent than movie2mediocre
    I know i'm late But better late than never. And i used other sites when i thought Movie2k was down but thank god its back

  4. #4
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    I can't even say that I remember what Movie2k was.

  5. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Netflix ova here.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Netflix ova here.
    Lol..Netflix is shit.

    Only good thing they have going is stream quality. Too bad their database is trash.
    I don't regret canceling that membership.

  7. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You do realize that movie4k is a virus-filled scam site right?
    The original movie2k founders stated that they have nothing to do with movie4k.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #8
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    You do realize that movie4k is a virus-filled scam site right?
    The original movie2k founders stated that they have nothing to do with movie4k.
    I just use MegaShare.info ...

    At least it works.

    I want to see the new GI Joe movie and some others

  9. #9
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Renamed it to Movie4k.to. Biggest trolls I've seen.

  10. #10
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're just finding this out now..
    Don't even care, I have a better site I frequent than movie2mediocre
    What website?
    I could use a good one. Since Movie2k went down, I've been using 1channel.ch





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  11. #11
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,655
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    You do realize that movie4k is a virus-filled scam site right?
    The original movie2k founders stated that they have nothing to do with movie4k.
    Yea i heared about that, thought that it was a lie. Even if its a virus it something to do with bitcoin and Avast can protect you from it, google chrome itself too and bitdefender. I have all 3 of them but i don't even use bitcoin so even if i get the virus i don't see the big deal of it

  12. #12
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Lol..Netflix is shit.

    Only good thing they have going is stream quality. Too bad their database is trash.
    I don't regret canceling that membership.
    I do agree their database sucks.
    A lot of things I search for I can't find.

    But yes, stream quality is great which is the only reason I use it.
    Plus it's my buddies account, so I don't pay for shit.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  13. #13
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Netflix ova here.
    Netflix is shit. I would recommend it to a family who has no knowledge of torrents.

Similar Threads

  1. Bull3t's Back!
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
  2. I'm back
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:38 PM
  3. Hey everyone, I'm back
    By Severed in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
  4. MPGH back up!
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:29 AM
  5. Igunz Is Back
    By $GHOST$ in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:04 PM