Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,643
    - No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)

  2. #17
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
    If it was ONE bot I would be fine. Spammers are common on all forums. But watching 2 or 3 pages full of spam just to find a fucking post that someone asked you to look for is just ridiculous. If its not a problem for you then good, but to me its annoying.
    Give me one thread where there are two pages of spam.

    And yeah, I know it's great for me. Because I don't cry about stupid shit.

    And there's probably a lot of other people on this site annoyed by spammers too. Just to let you know, they don't create a new thread every time they're annoyed by one. Hit the report button, and deal with it.

  3. #18
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Give me one thread where there are two pages of spam.

    And yeah, I know it's great for me. Because I don't cry about stupid shit.

    And there's probably a lot of other people on this site annoyed by spammers too. Just to let you know, they don't create a new thread every time they're annoyed by one. Hit the report button, and deal with it.
    There isnt, since after taking my time to report all of them they got deleted in a couple of hours. And what the hell? I just said that its getting out of hand. If you dont give a shit you can simply leave the thread, unsub and never ever see it again. And I'll tell you for the third time now, Spammers are common on all forums. Here however, the bot accouts are simply too many and its getting really annoying to me and several other people. Its just a heads up, I really dont get why you get so mad over something so simple. You're acting like its better having some spam here and there instead of the forums being clean.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    - No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
    Okay, I'm removing the quotes...
    Last edited by nikarampo; 06-22-2013 at 08:49 AM.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

  4. #19
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    We just need a better anti-bot :/

  5. #20
    Man-Of-Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Watching The Crime
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    We just need a better anti-bot :/
    i agree with you

  6. #21
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Just report them and move on.

  7. #22
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    I see maybe 5 a day.

    Just report them and stop being lazy.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  8. #23
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    I see maybe 5 a day.

    Just report them and stop being lazy.
    No sweg feg. How's the server coming along?

  9. #24
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    No sweg feg. How's the server coming along?
    Pretty fucking good feg.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Tide (06-22-2013)

  11. #25
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,848
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,689
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    Spammers keep the forum alive.
    Pretty sure hes talking about bots...





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #26
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Pretty sure hes talking about bots...
    Yeah but bibi was right, spammers also contribute to the forum and im ok with it really for as long as it stays in the spamming section. Now as far as those bots go, there really is no limit to them. And even the creation of the accounts is completely automated, I saw some accounts with a name and a number next to it, for example "dimar10001" then "dimar10002" and "dimar10003" (not real names, cant recall the real ones). But you get the point. Im sure there's a plugin or a security measure that can be taken against them, but if not, guess we'll have to stick to the report button.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

  13. #27
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,848
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,689
    My Mood
    Devilish
    We are taking better action against bots. It should be harder for them to post spam now.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. #28
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    We are taking better action against bots. It should be harder for them to post spam now.
    Nice, thanks a lot Dave.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

  15. #29
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
    And what they post is so varied... Whoever made them sure had a lot of time in his hands. And why the hell would you spam this kind of links? What the hell is going on on spammer's minds?
    I'm too lazy to go and look If someone answered your question;
    They just post some random bullshit and links which contain viruses (Java drive by viruses most of the time). So I wouldn't click any of those links If I would be you.

  16. #30
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    I'm too lazy to go and look If someone answered your question;
    They just post some random bullshit and links which contain viruses (Java drive by viruses most of the time). So I wouldn't click any of those links If I would be you.
    Yeah I figured, thats why I added all those retarded-looking warnings on the first post. Another question. Probably twice as retarded but meh. Why would someone make a virus that harms the victim's computer, but the maker does not have any form of profit from it? Do those people just like to ruin your day? I made some batch pranks and sent them to my friend for the lols but they were completely harmless. So why would a stranger want to ruin your PC?
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] This Super Mario Stuff is Getting Out of Hand
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:08 PM
  2. This is Getting Out of Hand...
    By Trevor Phillips in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:49 PM
  3. What happens when jump key gets out of hand
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:53 AM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 02:18 AM
  5. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM