Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused

    Apple or Samsung?

    No poll, I want legitimate reason on why you would prefer Apple over Samsung or vice versa.

    Personally I enjoy the Samsung product line.
    1. They offer quality phones like the Galaxy S Series
    2. They have the very, user friendly, Android Verson
    3. Very easy when transferring from phone to PC or PC to Phone
    4. Android offers use with multiple programs where iOS only allows usage with iTunes (iTunes is the devil)
    5. Very fairly priced phones for their amazing quality
    6. Extremely easy to repair

    Post what you guys think down below, I'm very curious!

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. #2
    yourout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Samsung, flip phones.


    Thank me if I help. Please?

  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Apple: Simplicity, Stylish
    Samsung: Customizable, Techy

    To compare them to cars, iPhone's are like Infiniti or Lexus. Straight to the point, luxurious, speed is there but the repairs and customization is limited. Audience may be more towards the flashy consumers who just want a phone for the brand name to fit in, or because they don't intend to use it more than it's advertised.
    While Samsung S-series' are like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo's/Subaru Impreza STI's. They're high performance, heavily customizable, conventional vehicles, with consumers that are more interested in hardware/software (performance/handling) than the average person. Android phones in general are for the enthusiasts.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-23-2013 at 12:32 AM.


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (06-23-2013),GentlemenWarfare (06-23-2013),[MPGH]Killian (06-23-2013),Paralyze (06-23-2013),Assistive (06-23-2013)

  5. #4
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't like either. Motorola is my man.

  6. #5
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    While Samsung S-series' are like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo's/Subaru Impreza STI's. They're high performance, heavily customizable, conventional vehicles, with consumers that are more interested in hardware/software (performance/handling) than the average person. Android phones in general are for the enthusiasts.
    I feel that the higher performances and customization options is what make the Samsung/Androids the superior phones. Not to sound like a huge asshat, but Apple products are for idiots. Set aside the phones for a bit, their Mac computers are absolute trash. They provide little to none processing power and are good for simple things, such as basic internet surfing for example. Not to mention they overprice the hell out of those things as well, you're paying for pretty much an outdated graphics card, processor, 4 gigs RAM, and other stuff I don't wish to get into.
    Though all that being said it still brings up the same point that you mentioned, which is Apple supporters are just there for the brand and simplistic usage.

    My rant is over.
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 06-23-2013 at 12:53 AM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Samsung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apple
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #7
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Phones:-
    - Removable batteries.
    - Micro SD card up to 64GB.
    - Accessories.
    - Wireless charging
    - Full HD 1080p screen.
    - 2 gigs of ram.

  9. #8
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Samsung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apple
    Samsung<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Apple*
    Fixed it for ya.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  10. #9
    GentlemenWarfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The land down under
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Apple: Simplicity, Stylish
    Samsung: Customizable, Techy

    To compare them to cars, iPhone's are like Infiniti or Lexus. Straight to the point, luxurious, speed is there but the repairs and customization is limited. Audience may be more towards the flashy consumers who just want a phone for the brand name to fit in, or because they don't intend to use it more than it's advertised.
    While Samsung S-series' are like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo's/Subaru Impreza STI's. They're high performance, heavily customizable, conventional vehicles, with consumers that are more interested in hardware/software (performance/handling) than the average person. Android phones in general are for the enthusiasts.
    you, my friend are amazing.

    I prefer apple since it's simple
     

    Subscribe GentlemenWarfare

    Press Me! ^

     

    I hope you get banned, have nice day

     


    Press Me! ^

     

    Skype SirFromCF
    Steam CFSir

  11. #10
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


    Samsung<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Apple*
    Fixed it for ya.
    Now he had it right the first time, don't confuse the boy.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #11
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Now he had it right the first time, don't confuse the boy.
    No he didn't.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  13. #12
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemenWarfare View Post
    you, my friend are amazing.

    I prefer apple since it's simple
    Same here. I had one an Android for a few years and enjoyed it while it lasted but I'm fully comfortable with my iPhone 5. I don't have time for all the games and modifying and tinkering, so a stock iPhone 5 is all I need.


    ---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    I feel that the higher performances and customization options is what make the Samsung/Androids the superior phones. Not to sound like a huge asshat, but Apple products are for idiots. Set aside the phones for a bit, their Mac computers are absolute trash. They provide little to none processing power and are good for simple things, such as basic internet surfing for example. Not to mention they overprice the hell out of those things as well, you're paying for pretty much an outdated graphics card, processor, 4 gigs RAM, and other stuff I don't wish to get into.
    Though all that being said it still brings up the same point that you mentioned, which is Apple supporters are just there for the brand and simplistic usage.

    My rant is over.
    No argument there. Apple products aren't for idiots, they're just like I said, luxurious products. When it comes to graphic design and music production, Apple products really get the job done. I'm sure when it comes to some programming or animation some people prefer Apple over other operating systems/hardware. Before, and up to now I've only owned laptops running Microsoft XP. I've been working with graphics design and music production for many years, so my next main laptop just might be an Apple product.

    The one thing I hate about Apple products is how they encourage customers to link them all together, and their packaging. I hate how the iPhone requires iTunes for data transfer. I really hate the fact iPhone's don't have a backcover for upgrading to external space or replacing batteries.


  14. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I really hate the fact iPhone's don't have a backcover for upgrading to external space or replacing batteries
    I never understood why they never implemented this into their phones. Most likely they want you to have to come to them if you need repairs or replacement parts. (Though I would just YouTube/Google it) One question, do iPhone's support SD cards or no? I feel like they wont since it would give you the option to buy a 65GB phone and then add another 64GB SD card.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,404
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Well, Apple products are terrible imo.

    I don't use a cell phone, but I had an Iphone. It was awful.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  16. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Apple: Simplicity, Stylish
    Samsung: Customizable, Techy

    To compare them to cars, iPhone's are like Infiniti or Lexus. Straight to the point, luxurious, speed is there but the repairs and customization is limited. Audience may be more towards the flashy consumers who just want a phone for the brand name to fit in, or because they don't intend to use it more than it's advertised.
    While Samsung S-series' are like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo's/Subaru Impreza STI's. They're high performance, heavily customizable, conventional vehicles, with consumers that are more interested in hardware/software (performance/handling) than the average person. Android phones in general are for the enthusiasts.
    This guy said it. I prefer Samsungs btw
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung Suing Apple for LTE
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 05:19 PM
  2. Apple vs Samsung Lawsuit
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  3. Apple vs Samsung Lawsuit
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
  4. windows xp to apple mac
    By josser in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
  5. Apple - A new kind of crash.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:58 PM