Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy

    Proof that hell and satan is real

    When I put some chicken nuggets in the microwave and press 6 three times (number of the beast - 666) and open the door when it is finished it smells like the flames of hell.

    Christians: 1
    Non-believers: 0

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    'Bruno (06-24-2013),-Lame (06-24-2013),elpolijou (06-24-2013),haxforpax (06-23-2013),Mc565 (06-24-2013),Royce (06-23-2013),THE J0KER (06-24-2013),Tide (06-24-2013),tylersel (06-24-2013)

  3. #2
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    When I put some chicken nuggets in the microwave and press 6 three times (number of the beast - 666) and open the door when it is finished it smells like the flames of hell.

    Christians: 1
    Non-believers: 0
    .

  4. #3
    haxforpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Genius.
    Best thread of the year.



  5. #4
    Xanthochroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Is
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    51
    Checkmate atheists.

  6. #5
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Still atheist..

  7. #6
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    Still atheist..
    you better find jesus in your life or else you will be living in sin

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    haxforpax (06-23-2013)

  9. #7
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,419
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,381
    You can't know the smell of something that doesn't exist.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #8
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    You can't know the smell of something that doesn't exist.
    How do you know it doesn't exist? Just ask all people who have near death experiences

    People have reported descending into hell but as they called for Jesus they were saved and brought back

  11. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nobody cares about your sky wizards or your ground trolls.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #10
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    11/10 would read again.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    Auxilium (06-24-2013)

  14. #11
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Based God reporting in.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  15. #12
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Based God reporting in.
    Save us from the lies!

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  16. #13
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,419
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    How do you know it doesn't exist? Just ask all people who have near death experiences

    People have reported descending into hell but as they called for Jesus they were saved and brought back
    Because we can collect and record dreams/unconscious experiences that can be viewed later.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  17. #14
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    Because we can collect and record dreams/unconscious experiences that can be viewed later.
    You can't? I remember some of my nightmares from over 12 years ago very vividly. I don't think I could ever forget them they were so scary

  18. #15
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Still a christian.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM
  2. Proof that Craws and daexostheking is the same person and a scammer!
    By esseses in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. Proof that Barney is satan
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:49 AM
  5. [Release] Proof that Sound and skin editing for mods works
    By EpicPlayer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 06:07 PM