Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    It's a 75% chance it's bullshit, 25% chance it's just a kid with a legit download who's trying to make some cash.
    Reason behind my guesstimation is that more than 50%, but less than 80% of those smurvey downloads would be spammed by somebody trying to make a faulty download and only be focusing on the gullible users out there, so he can make some $$$.
    The 25% chance exists from people who are offering a legit download, but like to earn a little $$$ so resort to that service.

    In the end, learn how to search better, or don't waste your time.


  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    It's been said already, they're all fake, don't waste your time and really. Don't.

  3. #18
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yup, fake. Everything is fake. Really small chance that the file is legit, and even if it is it will probably have a virus on it. Dont waste your time.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

  4. #19
    Low Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    31
    Mine was legit. Not all surv3ys are fake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
  3. How to get free PS3 Games? And can you get banned for it?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:34 AM
  4. they are called pm's and MSN moron.
    By Corndog in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 11:40 AM
  5. After Playing Legit And Going Back To Hacking Are You Better Or Worse
    By NeverChange in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 01:57 AM