Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    However trust Jeremy, he's had plenty of experience since he hit puberty. He just loves a fine man's ass.

    shots fired

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,750
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    However trust Jeremy, he's had plenty of experience since he hit puberty. He just loves a fine man's ass.
    Hahaha, damn you.

    stupid troll omg where is urz cs tag
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #18
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    571
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Asleep
    The only things that the human brain cannot resist are food, sex and danger. So

  4. #19
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I think so, they are humans like us

  5. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Depends what the girls after. Everybody has different tastes.
    typically its chivalry and they want the bad boy.

    heres one very true quote:
    Girls want a bad boy who they can make good.
    Guys want a good girl who they can make bad.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (06-24-2013),Youtro (06-24-2013)

  7. #21
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Guys want a good girl who they can make bad.
    Never thought of what guys want very nice thought tho



  8. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Never thought of what guys want very nice thought tho
    I'm speaking from experience that's why.

    Before my girlfriend and I were together, she pushed me away over the course of 5 months multiple times. She was always a classmate of mine since 6th grade (this year we just graduated from highschool, she was our Salutatorian) I've been chasing after her. At first, as friends she told me she crushed on this upperclassmen who was quite the poster boy, not the brightest, but a jock who every girl thought was handsome. I'm straight, but I must admit he was a guy to be envious of. Anywho, she never had a valentines, nor a boyfriend, nor talked to a guy, nor held hands or had a first kiss. She's a geek, a nerd, a good girl. I'm raised to be a gentleman, and I was, but I do smoke cigarettes, quite smoking marijuana because of my lack of time, I fooled around in class a lot, I'm wise but not dedicated to my grades. A month before graduation, she finally gave in and I became her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first everything she says. Now I noticed, all the lovey dovey stuff we do can get feisty, and that makes me feel good that I turn her naughty and rebellious. And she feels good for encouraging me to quit cigarettes, to focus more, and to be more weary of my bad language. That's why I believe that quote I posted is true. I enjoy making her bad, she enjoys making me good.


  9. #23
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I'm speaking from experience that's why.

    Before my girlfriend and I were together, she pushed me away over the course of 5 months multiple times. She was always a classmate of mine since 6th grade (this year we just graduated from highschool, she was our Salutatorian) I've been chasing after her. At first, as friends she told me she crushed on this upperclassmen who was quite the poster boy, not the brightest, but a jock who every girl thought was handsome. I'm straight, but I must admit he was a guy to be envious of. Anywho, she never had a valentines, nor a boyfriend, nor talked to a guy, nor held hands or had a first kiss. She's a geek, a nerd, a good girl. I'm raised to be a gentleman, and I was, but I do smoke cigarettes, quite smoking marijuana because of my lack of time, I fooled around in class a lot, I'm wise but not dedicated to my grades. A month before graduation, she finally gave in and I became her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first everything she says. Now I noticed, all the lovey dovey stuff we do can get feisty, and that makes me feel good that I turn her naughty and rebellious. And she feels good for encouraging me to quit cigarettes, to focus more, and to be more weary of my bad language. That's why I believe that quote I posted is true. I enjoy making her bad, she enjoys making me good.
    Wow :| Well I couldn't really know lol.. TBH, I only loved one girl in my life and that was 5 years ago(Im 16 ) But she moved to a different country so I don't really even like any girl atm -neither I see my self loving any girl in the near future :|



  10. #24
    Pazzy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Hahaha, damn you.

    stupid troll omg where is urz cs tag
    You probably think of Allen.. not Alen

    Just the tip~

  11. #25
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You'll never know, untill you speak to them.
    So never.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  12. #26
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Here's my last piece of advice that everybody should take seriously if they want to kickstart a relationship.

    If you don't know who you are yourself, if you haven't been comfortable and acceptable of your own body, mind, and entirety. If you haven't found who you truly are, then don't be searching for somebody else in your life. If you haven't found yourself, why should you be finding someone else.


  13. #27
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,750
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Here's my last piece of advice that everybody should take seriously if they want to kickstart a relationship.

    If you don't know who you are yourself, if you haven't been comfortable and acceptable of your own body, mind, and entirety. If you haven't found who you truly are, then don't be searching for somebody else in your life. If you haven't found yourself, why should you be finding someone else.
    You see, this is what bothers me.
    The only reason I don't want a gf is because I don't want to waste a girl's plus my own time, and end up dumping her at the end anyway.
    Anyone can go around and fuck any girl that is stupid enough to believe you, but that is exactly what I seriously despite.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #28
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Most girls are attracted to confidence, a man who can hold his own ground and understanding. Some may not, but most, it's confidence.
    They do check out muscles of course though.


  15. #29
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    What pyrex said.

  16. #30
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    If the guy is hot, of course we do.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Boy asks girl to the prom .. HIS OWN WAY
    By SawDaCop in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 02:13 PM
  2. [Discussion] Does Girls Have the Same Hitbox?
    By [oG]Brian in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:30 PM
  3. is their a way i can run to mods at the same time or more?
    By dulladulla in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:45 AM
  4. What do you guys think is the best way to cheat on FT?
    By gameace in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 06:38 AM
  5. What's the best way to make money online?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM