Thread: Guns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I shoot on a frequent basis, you tard.

    Still no laws listed, good job.
    Shut up you cocksucker

    Nobody messes with @Killian boy

    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #32
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Shut up you cocksucker

    Nobody messes with @Killian boy

    That picture was obviously meant for @Thunder meng.

    You don't start a argument if you can't back it up.

  3. #33
    tylersel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you dont want a real gun but want something semi-realistic buy a gbbr (Gas blowback rifle), A airsoft one. They are expensive but fun.

  4. #34
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I shoot on a frequent basis, you tard.

    Still no laws listed, good job.
    This is taken directly from the ATF's page.



    Furthermore,





    What I believe you're referring to is the ability to ship as a nonlicensee to a resident of his or her state. That's perfectly legal, but only if it's not a sale. OP is wanting to buy a firearm online. Disturbed was talking about buying firearms online and the need for them to be shipped to a licensed dealer where the background check takes place.

    Also, it is legal to ship inter-state, but only under these stipulations:



    Now stop being a fucking idiot. You're making an ass out of yourself.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (06-24-2013),Lehsyrus (06-24-2013)

  6. #35
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    This is taken directly from the ATF's page.



    Furthermore,





    What I believe you're referring to is the ability to ship as a nonlicensee to a resident of his or her state. That's perfectly legal, but only if it's not a sale. OP is wanting to buy a firearm online. Disturbed was talking about buying firearms online and the need for them to be shipped to a licensed dealer where the background check takes place.

    Also, it is legal to ship inter-state, but only under these stipulations:



    Now stop being a fucking idiot. You're making an ass out of yourself.

    YOU TELL HIM, BOI

    FUCK COCKSUCKERS
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #36
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    *Whispers8 You can get real ones at the blackmarket.

  8. #37
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    First of all, quit this gun shit once and for all.
    Firearms are tools for murdering. You should only use guns in games.
    Real men fight with fists!

    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #38
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    This is taken directly from the ATF's page.



    Out of state purchase, refer to previous post.



    The only weapons that require background checks are handguns.




    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    That's Only Illegal If They're In A Different State.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    The Only Time You Need An FFL To Transfer A Firearm Is If It Is An Out Of State Sale Or If It Is A Class 3 Weapon.
    You only need a bill of sale for rifles\shotguns, just like you would for a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Saying you know the laws because your daddy shoots guns is laughable, too.
    Ohhh and I'm the fool.

  10. #39
    nikarampo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Out of this world.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ...Anyways, what the OP wants to buy is a bunch of BB guns, why cant they ship them to where he lives? Are there legal restrictions for BB guns as well?
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain
    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    __________________________________________________

    _______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

    MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition
     
    ]

  11. #40
    ninjasniper78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I use airsplat.com

    ---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

    Lol you guys are so dumb he wants a airsoft gun not a real firearm goodness you people!

  12. #41
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    I'm at the point where I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stubborn and stupid.

    In state or out of state including online sales, when purchasing a firearm you must do it through a licensed retailer or business, unless it's a private transaction such as gun shows. That loophole is actually on its way to being plugged.

    All firearms require background checks, not just handguns. The only exception to this rule is black powder, which is no longer considered a firearm to the federal government.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  13. #42
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I'm at the point where I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stubborn and stupid.

    In state or out of state including online sales, when purchasing a firearm you must do it through a licensed retailer or business, unless it's a private transaction such as gun shows. That loophole is actually on its way to being plugged.

    All firearms require background checks, not just handguns. The only exception to this rule is black powder, which is no longer considered a firearm to the federal government.
    Based on his last "rebuttal" (if you can even call it that) he's already proven he's just bullshitting to attempt to sound intelligent. This is the point in the argument where I personally would just call him a pussy ass cum guzzling fag bag and then go play some CS:GO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Innovative gun, not too practical though
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:06 PM
  2. any one own any real guns?
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. How big is your gun? o.-
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:58 PM
  4. Machine Gun vs Katana
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 09:36 AM
  5. No Gun On There Wall
    By SimpleAs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:03 AM