Thread: Funny Usernames

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #46
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    No, you are mistaken .
    I am right, you are mistaken.

  2. #47
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    I am right, you are mistaken.
    No, you are mistaken .

  3. #48
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    No, you are mistaken .
    You are right, I am mistaken.

  4. #49
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    571
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Asleep
    >MegaZeroKid
    >ZombieLandVendor

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taeyeon For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-26-2013)

  6. #50
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Yes it is, Ethen.


    ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------



    You are mistaken.
    >Faulty accusations - Accuses me of having CS on majority of my accounts.
    >Off topic - We both know why
    >Incorrect information - I have 4 accounts and 2 got CS. 4/2=50% So please learn 1st grade math

  7. #51
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    You are right, I am mistaken.
    I know I am right, you are mistaken .

  8. #52
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    I know I am right, you are mistaken .
    I said you are right, and I am mistaken, just because I want you to say I am right and you are mistaken.

  9. #53
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    I said you are right, and I am mistaken, just because I want you to say I am right and you are mistaken.
    No, you said I am right and you are mistaken because you know that you are mistaken and i am right .

  10. #54
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    >Faulty accusations - Accuses me of having CS on majority of my accounts.
    >Off topic - We both know why
    >Incorrect information - I have 4 accounts and 2 got CS. 4/2=50% So please learn 1st grade math
    shhhhhhhhhhhh Ethen... just shhhhhhhhh, I know your feeling.

    Just slowly Ethen, very very slowly suck my dick.

    I know this is very emotional moment, but you'll get used to it.


    ---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    No, you said I am right and you are mistaken because you know that you are mistaken and i am right .
    the truth is I said you are right and I am mistaken, because I want you to say you are mistaken and I am right.

    Just to play back and forth but you are an idiot because you will always be mistaken.

  11. #55
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    shhhhhhhhhhhh Ethen... just shhhhhhhhh, I know your feeling.

    Just slowly Ethen, very very slowly suck my dick.

    I know this is very emotional moment, but you'll get used to it.
    >Has small dick
    >Needs to grow some balls
    >Can't prove himself right
    Just stop.... You're making yourself look weak.

  12. #56
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    shhhhhhhhhhhh Ethen... just shhhhhhhhh, I know your feeling.

    Just slowly Ethen, very very slowly suck my dick.

    I know this is very emotional moment, but you'll get used to it.


    ---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------



    the truth is I said you are right and I am mistaken, because I want you to say you are mistaken and I am right.

    Just to play back and forth but you are an idiot because you will always be mistaken.
    you are mistaken if you think you led me to go back and forth, the only reason i kept answering your mental replies was so i can get my post count up .

  13. #57
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    You should all fight to the death.

  14. #58
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    >Has small dick
    >Needs to grow some balls
    >Can't prove himself right
    Just stop.... You're making yourself look weak.
    >roses are red
    >violets are blue
    >nobody cares
    >you are a faggot


    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    you are mistaken if you think you led me to go back and forth, the only reason i kept answering your mental replies was so i can get my post count up .
    That's makes you ultra stupid because I knew that from the beginning, and you're still wrong.

  15. #59
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    >roses are red
    >violets are blue
    >nobody cares
    >you are a faggot


    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------



    That's makes you ultra stupid because I knew that from the beginning, and you're still wrong.
    you didn't know shit from the beginning, you where being and idiot from the start and therefore I kept going back for you .

  16. #60
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    you didn't know shit from the beginning, you where being and idiot from the start and therefore I kept going back for you .
    People with less post counts always post retarded comments in order to get their post count up, so I'll just let you know.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WARNING]Do never post ur real username
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:19 AM
  2. Funny things
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 06:44 PM
  3. Bandwidth Pictures (Funny, no joke)
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 01:36 AM
  4. a funny hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 04:36 PM
  5. Funny StarWars Spoof Video!
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 04:56 AM