Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuma2 View Post
    not entirely true for me it was worth it
    So you can have a larger picture of a dick as your avatar?

  2. #17
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post




    thanks for saying you would though
    Just save some cash, and go buy an amazon gift card or open a checking account if you already don't have one for a job. If you have a checking account, you can bill the donation to that or make a paypal account. It's really not hard, I donated forever ago.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Arun's Bitch (06-26-2013)

  4. #18
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Just save some cash, and go buy an amazon gift card or open a checking account if you already don't have one for a job. If you have a checking account, you can bill the donation to that or make a paypal account. It's really not hard, I donated forever ago.
    yeah, to bad i don't have a job nor any money


  5. #19
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    yeah, to bad i don't have a job nor any money

    Whenever I needed money as a kid I would just ask my parents for some money for something like the pool or say your going somewhere with your friends even if they are just going back to a persons house. Save a little, done.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Arun's Bitch (06-26-2013),Music. (06-26-2013)

  7. #20
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Whenever I needed money as a kid I would just ask my parents for some money for something like the pool or say your going somewhere with your friends even if they are just going back to a persons house. Save a little, done.
    hue

    will actually try this, thanks rezzy

  8. #21
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    hue

    will actually try this, thanks rezzy
    No problem man, lookin forward to you becoming a donator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] or [WTT] Account (Not sure about trade but i think i will)
    By GeneralT in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 05:35 AM
  2. [SOLVED] not sure if this will work?
    By Elmoisabeast in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
  3. Item who will sure coming for patch :D
    By BONE_CRUSHER in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. AM SURE IT WILL INTERASE!!
    By beaVER465 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 08:49 PM
  5. Private Servers You Like MPGH Will Make
    By Paolo1993 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 09:55 AM