Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092

    Comfitted strawberries?

    Has anyone heard of it?

    I just bought it today, and it is fucking delicious.
    Since they are strawberries, I think it is low on calories.

    Does anyone know how many calories they contain? I've googled it but I can't find the calories in 'em.


    Here is a picture(not mine)

    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Has anyone heard of it?

    I just bought it today, and it is fucking delicious.
    Since they are strawberries, I think it is low on calories.

    Does anyone know how many calories they contain? I've googled it but I can't find the calories in 'em.


    Here is a picture(not mine)

    41 kcal per 100g

  3. #3
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    41 kcal per 100g
    WOW thats really low. Thanks alot mate. I found my new snack, haha
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #4
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    WOW thats really low. Thanks alot mate. I found my new snack, haha
    No problem. Any specific reason to why one would count calories? I just stuff my face with everything I want, I'm still slim.

  5. #5
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    No problem. Any specific reason to why one would count calories? I just stuff my face with everything I want, I'm still slim.
    Because it is freakin' delicious, and stuff like that is usually found in calorie-rich candy only.
    Plus, I lost 22kgs from april to june. Don't want to get it all back again.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #6
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Because it is freakin' delicious, and stuff like that is usually found in calorie-rich candy only.
    Plus, I lost 22kgs from april to june. Don't want to get it all back again.
    Ah, makes sense!

  7. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Ah, makes sense!
    not everyone has a high metabolism like you. ):

    I just started going on a semi-strict diet. I have to count & watch the amount of calories I consume everyday.

  8. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,871
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,713
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Never even heard of "comfitted strawberries"





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #9
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    I thought this would be a dirty thread at first.

  10. #10
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    I thought this would be a dirty thread at first.
    If it's not what you want it to be, make it.

  11. #11
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what are they dried strawberries?

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog