Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Good thing I can walk to mah weed store
    That's unfair though.

  2. #32
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Besides waking up from a drunken nap, I'll start drinking some more, have a smoke and probably cook some food up.
    Maybe see a movie or something
    perfect life

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavigne For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (06-28-2013)

  4. #33
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    That's unfair though.
    Too bad I can't send weed to you by mail
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  5. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Too bad I can't send weed to you by mail
    Why wouldn't you be able to?

  6. #35
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Why wouldn't you be able to?
    So ur saying that all drug dealers can just send drugs via mail?
    Facepalm.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  7. #36
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    So ur saying that all drug dealers can just send drugs via mail?
    Facepalm.
    Didn't say that, but yes, basically you can, can't you?
    I just asked why you wouldn't be able to.

  8. #37
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Didn't say that, but yes, basically you can, can't you?
    I just asked why you wouldn't be able to.
    In that short, narrow point of view, it could yea.
    Btw dunno if this grammar is correct
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  9. #38
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    In that short, narrow point of view, it could yea.
    Btw dunno if this grammar is correct
    Neither do I, I'm drunk.
    Also, that's why I asked

  10. #39
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Neither do I, I'm drunk.
    Also, that's why I asked
    I'm smoking weed atm.
    Yo want sum?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  11. #40
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    I'm smoking weed atm.
    Yo want sum?
    I think it's already clear that I do want some.

  12. #41
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I think it's already clear that I do want some.
    It is.
    Dunno why I asked.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  13. #42
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm looking at a joint right now. I want it in my mouth.

  14. #43
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fuck weed. I don't hate weed because it is bad for you (and it isn't.) I don't have a problem with other people consuming weed. However, I do have a problem with me taking drugs when I don't need them to alter my state of mind. Honestly, that is one of my greatest fears, maybe it is a paranoia, idk.

    If I were in a mental institute, I can totally understand why people don't consume those drugs that calm you down etc. I don't want shit messing with my head - it alters your state of mind, which is one of my greatest fears.

    The thing is, when these drugs change you, you are still you in your eyes. The reality is that you act different, you behave differently and that scares the fuck out of me. I've seen an old university friend high, and while I am sure he had fun, he wasn't really the person I knew.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  15. #44
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Fuck weed. I don't hate weed because it is bad for you (and it isn't.) I don't have a problem with other people consuming weed. However, I do have a problem with me taking drugs when I don't need them to alter my state of mind. Honestly, that is one of my greatest fears, maybe it is a paranoia, idk.

    If I were in a mental institute, I can totally understand why people don't consume those drugs that calm you down etc. I don't want shit messing with my head - it alters your state of mind, which is one of my greatest fears.

    The thing is, when these drugs change you, you are still you in your eyes. The reality is that you act different, you behave differently and that scares the fuck out of me. I've seen an old university friend high, and while I am sure he had fun, he wasn't really the person I knew.
    That's why people smooke weed.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  16. #45
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    That's why people smooke weed.
    Yeah, IK. Some people love it, I however find it to be one of my greatest fears.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Weed legalized in 2011?
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. Yay legal weed
    By tapout26 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:54 AM
  3. OMFG Legalizing weed @ 1 mill votes!!!!!!
    By headsup in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
  4. alternative for weed and legal!
    By Trip-FX in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:14 PM
  5. weed almost legal
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:26 PM