Poll: Which should we play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How about PlanetSide 2?
    Great for large groups!
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    How about instead of asking for other games, we all just fucking stick to the 2 choices offered.
    @Paladin Just bought it off Amazon with a US address. Activated via uplay and downloading right now.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-01-2013 at 06:21 AM.

  3. #18
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    never played an AC game really, it's never been appealing to me
    but
    if people actually get it, i'll gladly give it a shot
    Edit; the amazon offer is only avalible to people in the US and the AC3 cost twice as much over here in the EU, even with the sale, but i'm still up for it IF people actually get it, i don't want to buy it and then find out no one else got it.

    gamefly link for people in EU;
    https://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-As...d-III/5003656/
    Last edited by Ghost; 07-01-2013 at 06:21 AM.



    My games;

    x

  4. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    never played an AC game really, it's never been appealing to me
    but
    if people actually get it, i'll gladly give it a shot
    Edit; the amazon offer is only avalible to people in the US and the AC3 cost twice as much over here in the EU, even with the sale, but i'm still up for it IF people actually get it, i don't want to buy it and then find out no one else got it.

    gamefly link for people in EU;
    Download Games - PC Games and Mac Game Downloads - www.gamefly.com
    Sign up with Borderlinx, they'll issue you with an American address then use that as the shipping address when you buy the digital download off Amazon. Worked really well for me.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (07-01-2013)

  6. #20
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Play awesomenauts. There are multiple modes, it's up to a 8 player game with private modes, practice modes, or online too. Here's a video.



    Believe it or not, this is actually a great multiplayer game. I can say this from experience. It's only 9 dollars on the steam market, but since it was on the humble bundle a while ago, you might be able to head to here and see if you can buy them way cheaper from other users.
    Last edited by Plutonsvea; 07-01-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  7. #21
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Play awesomenauts~! There are multiple modes, it's up to a 8 player game with private modes, practice modes, or online too. Here's a video.



    Believe it or not, this is actually a great multiplayer game. I can say this from experience. It's only 9 dollars on the steam market, but since it was on the humble bundle a while ago, you might be able to head to here and see if you can buy them way cheaper from other users.
    This was already discussed. Can't remember what the take on it was, I end up barely paying attention to them on skype

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  8. #22
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    This was already discussed. Can't remember what the take on it was, I end up barely paying attention to them on skype
    I don't see what the problem is. It's cheaper than Assassins Creed, it's very balanced, and it's not single player. I don't know what you guys don't like about it. I play it here and then with my mates and it's always a great time.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  9. #23
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    AC got boring when I did everything.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #24
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Sign up with Borderlinx, they'll issue you with an American address then use that as the shipping address when you buy the digital download off Amazon. Worked really well for me.
    oh that's nice, thanks



    My games;

    x

  11. #25
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ight so.... make sure someone pm's me for skype.night

  12. #26
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Eh, think I'll sit this one out. I don't feel like spending any more money, I already spent four hundo this week.

  13. #27
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Eh, think I'll sit this one out. I don't feel like spending any more money, I already spent four hundo this week.
    I spent that on fireworks, but it was buy one get one free.
    So technically I got about 800.00 worth of fireworks.



    OT: I might pick it up later.

  14. #28
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I spent that on fireworks, but it was buy one get one free.
    So technically I got about 800.00 worth of fireworks.



    OT: I might pick it up later.
    Man, last time I bought Fireworks I had a statie pull me over and take them all.

  15. #29
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't like AC.
    Oh well ty for mentioning me

  16. #30
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why we're not playing your game:
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    L4D2 or gtfo
    We weren't against this, but we also didn't want to play it this skype night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post

    Yea, you guys are always playing BF3. I understand that you're sick of BF3. What about CS:GO?
    I suggested CS:GO, no one wanted to get it. Maybe when it's on sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    How about PlanetSide 2?
    Great for large groups!
    Was discussed; the game is large land battles, and while that sounds great in theory, there's no sense of accomplishment or achievement. Points switch sides too often. Another problem is it handles like a laggy Battlefield 3 with jetpacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    How about instead of asking for other games, we all just fucking stick to the 2 choices offered.
    Paladin Just bought it off Amazon with a US address. Activated via uplay and downloading right now.
    Excellent, we'll play it with you sometime this week. What days work for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Play awesomenauts. There are multiple modes, it's up to a 8 player game with private modes, practice modes, or online too. Here's a video.
    Believe it or not, this is actually a great multiplayer game. I can say this from experience. It's only 9 dollars on the steam market, but since it was on the humble bundle a while ago, you might be able to head to here and see if you can buy them way cheaper from other users.
    I recommended this. Once again, no one got the Humble Bundle that had it, and no one wants to pay full price for an indie game. It was hard enough convincing them to get Natural Selection II. Maybe if it goes on sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    AC got boring when I did everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    I don't see what the problem is. It's cheaper than Assassins Creed, it's very balanced, and it's not single player. I don't know what you guys don't like about it. I play it here and then with my mates and it's always a great time.
    ACIII has good, replayable multiplayer. Sorry if it's not your cup of tea, but it's what our options are.



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze (07-02-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Skype night game suggestion thread
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:42 AM
  2. New Games for Skype Night
    By Cole in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 01:26 PM
  3. Suggest games for next weeks skype night
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:30 AM
  4. Need games to play !
    By KingsClan in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:46 PM
  5. Games I play.
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:57 AM