Thread: Neverwet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's only $20. Go buy it here: Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 18 oz. NeverWet Multi-Purpose Spray Kit-274232 at The Home Depot
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  2. #17
    Low Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    31
    OMG. I want to coat my whole body, go to the beach, come out of the water completely dry, and say I am god.

  3. #18
    FMDSatan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lives under my secret hiding place
    Posts
    1,119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Holy now those prosti could have facial and they wont have to clean up after
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

  4. #19
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Can I spray it on my feet and become Jesus?
    Gravity says no

    Quote Originally Posted by Low Tide View Post
    OMG. I want to coat my whole body, go to the beach, come out of the water completely dry, and say I am god.
    Tide says no and drowns you



    OT: They don't talk about long term effects on the body and what it would do on skin and sensitive parts of the body such as the eyes
    Sounds nice, and fucking awesome in theory
    In practice however, suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #20
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Gravity says no


    Tide says no and drowns you



    OT: They don't talk about long term effects on the body and what it would do on skin and sensitive parts of the body such as the eyes
    Sounds nice, and fucking awesome in theory
    In practice however, suspicious
    Why you ruin my dreams for
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  6. #21
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    I want..NOW.

  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm gonna bathe my dog in this shit then take him to the beach and freak people out.

  8. #23
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol *yeaaaaa, spread that shit on me. uhhhhhuhuuhuhuhuh, its sooooooo gewd* @3:05

  9. #24
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Why you ruin my dreams for
    Mood .
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12