Thread: Best Sleep Ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah

    Best Sleep Ever

    Yesterday I slept at 5:30 cuz I was tired as fuck all day and night now its 4:52 about to make me a sandwhich and eat ice cream. you guys ever slept that long?
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 07-01-2013 at 06:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused


    Sorry, had to

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Donnuh (07-01-2013),TheAbortedJr (07-01-2013)

  4. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,387
    Longest sleep for me was 26 hours


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #4
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Longest sleep for me was 26 hours
    I heard people who slept long end up having the worst headache when they wake up.

  6. #5
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I slept for over 24 hours before. I went almost three days with no sleep & then knocked the fuck out. One of my brothers thought something happened to me. /

  7. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post


    I heard people who slept long end up having the worst headache when they wake up.
    I wake up feeling great, like my mind is renewed. I never have a headache.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  8. #7
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    This one time I slept for 6 months.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  9. #8
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    This one time I slept for 6 months.
    Were you brain dead????

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #9
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Were you brain dead????
    He got knocked the fuck out & was in a coma.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-01-2013),Spaghetti Master (07-01-2013)

  12. #10
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh god I sleep everyday for 20 hours

  13. #11
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    4 hours is enuf

  14. #12
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    I once slept for 29 hours. I'll tell you what, you will wake up and feel ready to conquer anything man. You feel unstoppable.
    It's like waking up your sim and all of his mood bars are maxed out.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  15. #13
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Yesterday I slept at 5:30 cuz I was tired as fuck all day and night now its 4:52 about to make me a sandwhich and eat ice cream. you guys ever slept that long?
    When I sleep that long, I usually woke up with a big smile on my face.

  16. #14
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Amused
    I only sleep 3 hours last night

  17. #15
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't think I have slept longer than 13 hours at once. I just can't do it..
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best shti ever
    By ZuumTec in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:24 PM
  2. Best fun ever!!
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 01:07 PM
  3. Best Divorce ever written
    By pimpineggs in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 06:49 AM
  4. The best stories ever told
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 01:22 AM
  5. Best Pic ever! KING ZIZOU!
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:03 AM