Thread: Cops shoot dog

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89
  1. #16
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    Funny, because you know me, you fucking retard.

    Go stick your face in the sand, or hop on a raft back to cuba.
    I know you're a fuckwit for even saying such a thing.
    Trying to "put the cop on the ground" will get yourself a 12 Gauge slug in your skull, which by the way, leaves no skull left.


    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #17
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    My heart dropped when I heard the gunfire. Fuck these cops.

  3. #18
    Exploration.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    By the way you present yourself as a person who would, and I quote, "put the cop to the ground", you are nothing but someone who talks large to impress others. A childish game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    I would've put the cop on the ground.
    If you're going to quote, don't missquote, you arrogant arse. I have no need to impress others, you however, seem to like to put yourself on top, thinking you are supreme in some made up hierarchy of yours.

  4. #19
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    Funny, because you know me, you fucking retard.

    Go stick your face in the sand, or hop on a raft back to cuba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post

    Tell me again how gangster you are.
    Just so you know, REAL gangsters would never kill a cop. They may hate them, they may run, but they aren't stupid enough to shoot a cop.

    I never said anything about being a gangster, and being a good shot has nothing to do with being involved in organised crime.

    By the way, REAL gangsters, not "Gangstaz" killed countless cops, back when gangsters required class.[/QUOTE]
    REAL 20th century gangsters know its fucking stupid to get a life sentence for killing one cop.
    I'm not saying youre gangster because you claim to know how to shoot, I'm calling you "gangster" because you think youre tough and act like your ganna fuck up a cop when in reality youre going to get arrested for weed one day and when your mother picks you up you're going to cry like a bitch.
    [/COLOR]

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (07-01-2013),Lehsyrus (07-01-2013)

  6. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    If you're going to quote, don't missquote, you arrogant arse. I have no need to impress others, you however, seem to like to put yourself on top, thinking you are supreme in some made up hierarchy of yours.
    ​Please crawl back into your cave and smash your empty skull against the wall, maybe the blunt force trauma will jumpstart one of the few brain cells you have.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (07-01-2013)

  8. #21
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    If you're going to quote, don't missquote, you arrogant arse. I have no need to impress others, you however, seem to like to put yourself on top, thinking you are supreme in some made up hierarchy of yours.
    Totally destroys his argument, mistaking one word for another

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #22
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    By the way you present yourself as a person who would, and I quote, "put the cop to the ground", you are nothing but someone who talks large to impress others. A childish game.
    No doubt...
    Wouldn't have done didly squat, stop trying to brag...
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  10. #23
    Exploration.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I know you're a fuckwit for even saying such a thing.
    Trying to "put the cop on the ground" will get yourself a 12 Gauge slug in your skull, which by the way, leaves no skull left.


    LOL Maybe you should go brush up on your law.

    Anyone, who actually kills another person in a close quarters conflict is asking for trouble. You don't need to be up close and personal to do what this cop, obviously sucks at doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    No doubt...
    Wouldn't have done didly squat, stop trying to brag...
    Again, you don't know me, so how can you judge?

  11. #24
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Mellow

    numbas

    By the way, if anyone wants, or is interested....
    Patrol:
    Operations Division Captain
    (310) 349-2800
    Watch Commander’s Office
    (310) 349-2727
    Front Desk
    (310) 349-2700

    ---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    LOL Maybe you should go brush up on your law.

    Anyone, who actually kills another person in a close quarters conflict is asking for trouble. You don't need to be up close and personal to do what this cop, obviously sucks at doing.




    Again, you don't know me, so how can you judge?
    Cause im god...
    I made you.
    You're also a fag.


    ---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    LOL Maybe you should go brush up on your law.

    Anyone, who actually kills another person in a close quarters conflict is asking for trouble. You don't need to be up close and personal to do what this cop, obviously sucks at doing.




    Again, you don't know me, so how can you judge?
    Also just thought i'd mention,
    your grammar sucks ass and
    you use commas incorrectly.. :s


    ---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration. View Post
    LOL Maybe you should go brush up on your law.

    Anyone, who actually kills another person in a close quarters conflict is asking for trouble. You don't need to be up close and personal to do what this cop, obviously sucks at doing.




    Again, you don't know me, so how can you judge?
    Aaaaand Banned..
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  12. #25
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Should of at least shot him again.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-02-2013)

  14. #26
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,956
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Getting real tired of your shit California police...
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  15. #27
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Holy fuck. That cop doesn't deserve to be standing.
    Isn't it common sense? The man has a dog. Lock the car and put the window up.
    Fucking america. Holy shit I feel so sad now. That dog was in so much pain. Just a warning shot would have scared the little guy off...
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  16. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fucking idiots. I seen this on reddit earlier and was pissed.

    If they didn't have it's owner in handcuffs, which there was no reason why he was in the first place he could have simply grabbed his dog.
    A truly aggressive rotty would have charged right off the bat. If you noticed through all the ruckus it even took time to sniff something on the ground.
    It looked more curious then straight up aggressive, and chances are even that jump at the cops wasn't a sign of aggression but excitement.
    My Bull Mastiff is 120 lbs and growing and he jumps up on people all of the time, it's a bad habit I'm trying to break him out of,
    but the reason he does it is that he's curious and he wants to smell people's faces and lick them,
    as that is a pack animals form of exploration and recognition, through taste and smell.
    It's bullshit that an officer that was probably trained to deal with k-9's handled it like this. I hope his owner sues the fucking balls off the department.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (07-01-2013)

  18. #29
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm sooo badass I would take on that police officer any day.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  19. #30
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Damn that's pretty fucked up. Dude should've got loose and shot those pussies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. Dog Abuse
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:14 AM
  4. Poor Dog!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 03:30 PM
  5. Dogs? WTF
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:39 AM