Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Also , He don't know If this is really wrong or not.



    This is power abuse , He could ask the admin first then do what ever he wanted to do.
    They're not abusing their powers, you don't even know what power abuse is.
    Also use better grammar then a 4th grader...

  2. #17
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    1. Saeed is a fag anyways .
    2. I'm up for 2 infractions if you stay banned for a month aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?
    Really ? I'm taking about a "rule" , It is about what he did , not what he "will".


    ---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    They're not abusing their powers, you don't even know what power abuse is.
    Also use better grammar then a 4th grader...
    Don't talk since you don't know anything , 289 posts have no experience in MPGH , the bans and the kids.

  3. #18
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Really ? I'm taking about a "rule" , It is about what he did , not what he "will".


    ---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------


    Don't talk since you don't know anything , 289 posts have no experience in MPGH , the bans and the kids.
    I giggled you noob.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. #19
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Really ? I'm taking about a "rule" , It is about what he did , not what he "will".


    ---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------


    Don't talk since you don't know anything , 289 posts have no experience in MPGH , the bans and the kids.
    What do posts have to do with anything?
    I've been in countless forums, achieved 5k+ posts in most of 'em. (Not that posts are important)
    Also, know such thing as ****** or ******, all are just normal members.

  5. #20
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    You should've done what ccman32 did, walked away and kept his account.

  6. #21
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should've done what ccman32 did, walked away and kept his account.
    Oh god , I'm talking now about rules and what the kid's done.


    ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

    Also If this was a rule , then I dispute on Dave or arun , since they didn't put it in the Rules:

    • - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

  7. #22
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Oh god , I'm talking now about rules and what the kid's done.


    ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

    Also If this was a rule , then I dispute on Dave or arun , since they didn't put it in the Rules:

    • - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
    Why do you like the word "Kid" so much?

  8. #23
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Oh god , I'm talking now about rules and what the kid's done.
    Then read my last quote at staff disputes , that's an answer for you.
    So what is your point of this thread ? MPGH is unfair ?
    Just because I didn't get infracted this means nothing.
    As I said before , I'm up for 2 infractions if that cools down your butthurt .
    End of story.
    Don't mess with rats.


    ---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Oh god , I'm talking now about rules and what the kid's done.


    ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

    Also If this was a rule , then I dispute on Dave or arun , since they didn't put it in the Rules:

    • - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

    You didn't get banned , you got infracted (3 Infraction)., and at the section details it says that you can get banned so that serves as a warning.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #24
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,695
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    15,315
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can't win against them.

    Even I when I begun arguing I took it into consideration.

  10. #25
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Then read my last quote at staff disputes , that's an answer for you.
    So what is your point of this thread ? MPGH is unfair ?
    Just because I didn't get infracted this means nothing.
    As I said before , I'm up for 2 infractions if that cools down your butthurt .
    End of story.
    Don't mess with rats.
    But, you seem to like messing with their turtles?
    Back on topic:
    Why is he so butthurt?
    For a ban? Who cares, lol.

  11. #26
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Also , He don't know If this is really wrong or not.



    This is power abuse , He could ask the admin first then do what ever he wanted to do.

    this isn't fucking Palestine. This is MPGH. it's been like this for many years and we wont change because the rest of the world is.

  12. #27
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Then read my last quote at staff disputes , that's an answer for you.
    So what is your point of this thread ? MPGH is unfair ?
    Just because I didn't get infracted this means nothing.
    As I said before , I'm up for 2 infractions if that cools down your butthurt .
    End of story.
    Don't mess with rats.


    ---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------


    You didn't get banned , you got infracted (3 Infraction)., and at the section details it says that you can get banned so that serves as a warning.
    Actually , this rule have nothing to do with flame section , Admins didn't put the rule for flame section in the rules link , not my fault.

    3 Infractions 1 expired and 2 didn't , how can I get banned?

  13. #28
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post



    this isn't fucking Palestine. This is MPGH. it's been like this for many years and we wont change because the rest of the world is.
    You say wot nigga ?
    BRB banning

    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    But, you seem to like messing with their turtles?
    Back on topic:
    Why is he so butthurt?
    For a ban? Who cares, lol.
    Actually he got infracted , but he was infracted before . (auto ban).


    ---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Actually , this rule have nothing to do with flame section , Admins didn't put the rule for flame section in the rules link , not my fault.

    3 Infractions 1 expired and 2 didn't , how can I get banned?
    3 non expired fractions = ban.
    2 didn't expire and then you got infracted.
    wtf ? royce logic ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. #29
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post



    this isn't fucking Palestine. This is MPGH. it's been like this for many years and we wont change because the rest of the world is.
    And how the fuck i mentioned Palestine , I said the rules.

  15. #30
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    [FONT="Lucida Console"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    [B]
    You say wot nigga ?
    BRB banning



    FUCK YOU GUYS YOU ALLLL HATE MEHHHHHH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH is going down
    By flameswor10 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. [Discussion] MPGH CA VIP ON ITS WAY!
    By Obama in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:43 AM
  3. my mpgh is going weird!
    By akama1 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. MPGH bad? going gone? ((Look here))
    By blackmage312 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:20 AM
  5. MPGH IS GOING TO BE HACKED
    By erict15 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:28 AM