Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 149
  1. #61
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Because Muslims started WWI and WWI and because Muslims killed 50.000 Pakistani and because Muslims broke into Iraq claiming that there's a nuclear mass destruction weapons ?
    >Implying that WWI and WWII have any bearing on the premise. Again I reiterate, imagine the world TODAY without Islam.

  2. #62
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    >Implying that WWI and WWII have any bearing on the premise. Again I reiterate, imagine the world TODAY without Islam.
    So you're basically ignoring the fact that christianity and other religions also contribute to hate?
    Actually, the religion that should be blamed for deaths should be christianity, and not the islam.

    I don't see how the islam would hold back the current world.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-03-2013)

  4. #63
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    No , There was in Europe an era called "The Dark Era" , In that time Muslims were controlling the Mid East and they sent a muslims and a translated books , etc... to europe.
    Oi, it's called the "Dark Ages", not "The Dark Era". So there goes the majority of your credibility in this debate since now you're just pulling unverified data from your ass. Also, they translated jack and shit. Europe had no contact with the Middle East and trade routes weren't established until after the Crusades. Furthermore, translate books for who? The majority of the European population was illiterate, save for the clergy and nobility. Not to mention the achievements of the Islamic Golden Age were thanks to their predecessors in the Middle East, the Persian and Byzantine empires, and their own critical thinking, not Islam. No, after the end of the Golden Age, the Middle East went to shit. Up to that point, church and state were separated. But after, theocracy became the dominant form of gov't, it stifled any creativity. There has been no significant scientific progress in the Middle East since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    Damn .. sorry for the double post ..
    I lagged hard ..

    And what you talkin' about .. huh ?
    I find that the majority of users bearing the flag of a country dominated by Islam are usually narrow-minded, blindly devoted to Islam, and refuse to except any alternate point of view except one that agrees with their agenda. And here you are, bringing up incoherent and irrelevant details. So I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 07-03-2013 at 05:27 PM.

  5. #64
    shefoalaao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    1,082
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gtfo
    / req Close
    / Ban talking in religion


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to shefoalaao For This Useful Post:


  7. #65
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Well, I geuss the fact that the muslim civilization was the most advanced one in the middle age was not important, éh?


    But yeah, imaginate a world without RELIGION, not without muslims.

    I don't know how advanced we would be right now if religion had not stopped the researches and such before.


    Once again, RELIGION, not just muslims.
    Exactly this. Totally agree with you.

  8. #66
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    So you're basically ignoring the fact that christianity and other religions also contribute to hate?
    Actually, the religion that should be blamed for deaths should be christianity, and not the islam.

    I don't see how the islam would hold back the current world.
    Religion had nothing to do with World War I or II. Not even Hitler's cult of personality had religious motivation, just a deep hatred for Jews.

    Causes of World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Causes of World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Christians don't advocate for war, and the ones who do are misguided. A Christian who hates another and wars with another needs to rethink his religious beliefs.
    Last edited by Paladin; 07-03-2013 at 01:52 PM.



  9. #67
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,717
    not all muslims are terrorists :L

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  10. #68
    Herpina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    I fucking love what I started and how easy it is to get butthurt from you guys


    inb4NOHUEHUHITROLLUIMNOTUPSET

  11. #69
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Fuck you.
    Don't talk about muslims if you don't have any clue about it dumbshit
    and i don't care about getting banned for this because you don't have a mind

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-04-2013)

  13. #70
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Oi, it's called the "Dark Ages", not "The Dark Era". So there goes the majority of your credibility in this debate since now your just pulling unverified data from you ass. Also, they translated jack and shit. Europe had no contact with the Middle East and trade routes weren't established until after the Crusades. Furthermore, translate books for who? The majority of the European population was illiterate, save for the clergy and nobility. Not to mention the achievements of the Islamic Golden Age were thanks to their predecessors in the Middle East, the Persian and Byzantine empires, and their own critical thinking, not Islam. No, after the end of the Golden Age, the Middle East went to shit. Up to that point, church and state were separated. But after, theocracy became the dominant form of gov't, it stifled any creativity. There has been no significant scientific progress in the Middle East since.
    I'm not an English Teacher so.

  14. #71
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    I'm not an English Teacher so.
    Congratulations, you've successfully crossed over the thin line between ignorant and stupid. English is completely irrelevant to the debate at hand.

  15. #72
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    Never gonna happe learn to life with us before we blow you up

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to .KingPing For This Useful Post:


  17. #73
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Religion had nothing to do with World War I or II. Not even Hitler's cult of personality had religious motivation, just a deep hatred for Jews.

    Causes of World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Causes of World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Christians don't advocate for war, and the ones who do are misguided. A Christian who hates another and wars with another needs to rethink his religious beliefs.
    Neither was Taliban originally fighting for the islam, they just twisted it all around.
    And we're not talking about how much of a good christian you were, we're talking about what you say you are.
    All the muslims you see out there fighting are not even following the guidelines of the islam, so why should it count as islam?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-04-2013)

  19. #74
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Imagine a world without religion.
    imagine a world without dave84311.

  20. #75
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Neither was Taliban originally fighting for the islam, they just twisted it all around.
    And we're not talking about how much of a good christian you were, we're talking about what you say you are.
    All the muslims you see out there fighting are not even following the guidelines of the islam, so why should it count as islam?
    "So you're basically ignoring the fact that christianity and other religions also contribute to hate?
    Actually, the religion that should be blamed for deaths should be christianity, and not the islam."

    Blaming Christianity for World War 1 and 2 is ignorant no matter how you spin it.



Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] 14.1 The Sprite Client *Sprite World Noclip**With and Without Fullscreen*
    By artufe in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 06:55 PM
  2. The world without internet
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:43 AM
  3. A World Without Dave
    By FileCorrupt in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:54 PM
  4. What comes in to mind when the world "Muslim." Is said?
    By Free3R in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:47 PM
  5. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM