Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 149
  1. #76
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    The only real terrorist in here is [D]opeDog, a butt-terrorist that is.

  2. #77
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    So you're basically ignoring the fact that christianity and other religions also contribute to hate?
    Actually, the religion that should be blamed for deaths should be christianity, and not the islam.

    I don't see how the islam would hold back the current world.
    You're implying Christianity caused WWI and WWII. Pretty much your entire argument is now marred by your ignorance. You don't see how Islam is holding back the modern world? Have you seen the state of the Middle East? It's definitely just Christians who are stopping the entirety of the Middle East from moving into modern era and away from barbaric laws and society. Cool story bro, I too like to claim falsehoods and move the goalposts away from the premise of the argument.

  3. #78
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You're implying Christianity caused WWI and WWII. Pretty much your entire argument is now marred by your ignorance. You don't see how Islam is holding back the modern world? Have you seen the state of the Middle East? It's definitely just Christians who are stopping the entirety of the Middle East from moving into modern era and away from barbaric laws and society. Cool story bro, I too like to claim falsehoods and move the goalposts away from the premise of the argument.
    Why do you think the middle east is called the barbaric place?
    Because the islam might have held back that place, but it didn't influence the evolution of the non-islamic countries.

    Sure, they cry about it, but it didn't hold any other country back.

    If religion was completely abscent, then we might had seen a much more evoluated world.
    Don't tell me that christianity didn't play a role in holding back the world either, because they certainly did.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-04-2013)

  5. #79
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You're implying Christianity caused WWI and WWII. Pretty much your entire argument is now marred by your ignorance. You don't see how Islam is holding back the modern world? Have you seen the state of the Middle East? It's definitely just Christians who are stopping the entirety of the Middle East from moving into modern era and away from barbaric laws and society. Cool story bro, I too like to claim falsehoods and move the goalposts away from the premise of the argument.
    You're completely wrong , not the islam is holding the modern world back , but the muslims and not all muslims ... I think you know who!!!

    USA made Mursi and the Ikhwan the presidents of Egypt , To tell you guys here is the Islam that is holding the world back.... cool story.

    Believe or not this is the truth and don't claim that when "Muslims" are holding the world back then Islam did that ... when Muslims were good in the age from 572-1390 , why you don't call it the "Islam" made the world to go forward..
    Last edited by Frought; 07-04-2013 at 08:12 AM.

  6. #80
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Why do you think the middle east is called the barbaric place?
    Because the islam might have held back that place, but it didn't influence the evolution of the non-islamic countries.

    Sure, they cry about it, but it didn't hold any other country back.

    If religion was completely abscent, then we might had seen a much more evoluated world.
    Don't tell me that christianity didn't play a role in holding back the world either, because they certainly did.
    The question is not about imagining the world without Christianity. Your post does not do anything but solidify my argument. Most non-Islamic countries have much better socio-economic progress than Islamic countries. There are shitloads of studies and stats to prove this. Either you stick to the premise or remain silent. If you want to make a thread about Christianity you're more than welcome to do so, I'd gladly point out the flaws of Christianity as well. You moving the goalposts every time someone refutes your argument does not do anything other than exemplify your blissful ignorance.


    ---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    You're completely wrong , not the islam is holding the modern world back , but the muslims and not all muslims ... I think you know who!!!

    USA made Mursi and the Ikhwan the presidents of Egypt , To tell you guys here is the Islam that is holding the world back.... cool story.

    Believe or not this is the truth and don't claim that when "Muslims" are holding the world back then Islam did that ... when Muslims were good in the age from 572-1390 , why you don't call it the "Islam" made the world to go forward..
    I'm not even going to attempt to decipher that dribble. All I got from that was a no true scotsman argument with signifies that you aren't willing to argue with reason and would rather resort to fallacies in order to support your claims.

  7. #81
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The question is not about imagining the world without Christianity. Your post does not do anything but solidify my argument. Most non-Islamic countries have much better socio-economic progress than Islamic countries. There are shitloads of studies and stats to prove this. Either you stick to the premise or remain silent. If you want to make a thread about Christianity you're more than welcome to do so, I'd gladly point out the flaws of Christianity as well. You moving the goalposts every time someone refutes your argument does not do anything other than exemplify your blissful ignorance.
    And all Islamic Countries in the old ages were better than all the others.

  8. #82
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    OP is a faggot.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-05-2013),Snake (07-04-2013)

  10. #83
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8404885]USA made Mursi and the Ikhwan the presidents of Egypt
    Morsi was democratically elected by the populace of Egypt, IE, You. The US had absolutely nothing to do with it.
    It's quite evident you've been indoctrinated to blame western society for all of your problems.

    Also, it's Morsi, not "Mursi" you ignorant twat.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #84
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,369
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Did you forget something? Muslim did work on those building too. Retards
    Anyway I wont even start with jews

  12. #85
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    U.S. Government wanted to start a war in Middle East to control drug trafficking there. So they blamed Afghans and took control of the drugs. Same as oil in Iraq, they don't give a shit about democracy, they want money.

    It was all staged.

  13. #86
    Herpina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    everyone in this thread is a retarded fuck lol
    thanks for the lulz

  14. #87
    Invader-Zim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei` View Post


    oh Yea all Muslims did that they all was on that plan

    those called Terrorists , Terrorists are not Muslims
    you were right.maybe the muslims got the terrorits, but not all muslims are terrorist !
    you are JERK! Herpina


    The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!


    The Best Kill


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invader-Zim For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-05-2013),Lavigne (07-04-2013)

  16. #88
    ScarletSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    354
    GG OP

    msg2short

  17. #89
    Invader-Zim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    214
    NOT ALL THE MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST !


    The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!


    The Best Kill


  18. #90
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    And all Islamic Countries in the old ages were better than all the others.
    Cool, you have nothing solid to present, so now you're just making sweeping falsehoods that anyone can shit out.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-05-2013)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] 14.1 The Sprite Client *Sprite World Noclip**With and Without Fullscreen*
    By artufe in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 06:55 PM
  2. The world without internet
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:43 AM
  3. A World Without Dave
    By FileCorrupt in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:54 PM
  4. What comes in to mind when the world "Muslim." Is said?
    By Free3R in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:47 PM
  5. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM