Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by .Razer View Post
    that looks fun
    Yeah i've seen some gameplay and it looks awesome because it just all adventure like bosses, quests and dungeons!
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  2. #47
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! MUST GET DISH SHIT
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


  3. #48
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    its out been waiting for ages
    "Fight once, win forever."


  4. #49
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,534
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,953
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where can I download the beta thingy? I cant see it anywhere
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  5. #50
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    its out been waiting for ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! MUST GET DISH SHIT
    I will try to update you guys when the store goes up


    ---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Where can I download the beta thingy? I cant see it anywhere
    Its costs money you need to buy it but the store is down atm because of so much traffic ahahha
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  6. #51
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    He doesn't care that much about money, he makes games for fun.. Unlike some people.
    Bullshit the game even came out for xbox for like 30$ to download then a few months latter they said oh we will put this game on a CD so you guy buy it again for 60$ because it comes in a box.

  7. #52
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Bullshit the game even came out for xbox for like 30$ to download then a few months latter they said oh we will put this game on a CD so you guy buy it again for 60$ because it comes in a box.
    Link your proof of the boxed version costing $60.

  8. #53
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Bullshit the game even came out for xbox for like 30$ to download then a few months latter they said oh we will put this game on a CD so you guy buy it again for 60$ because it comes in a box.
    Its costs more because the longer they go for the more work it is meaning the more staff and stuff he has to pay
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  9. #54
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


    Its costs more because the longer they go for the more work it is meaning the more staff and stuff he has to pay
    The more work and staff my ass. They update the game like once ever three or so months and it isn't even a big update. Only thing they have to pay for is servers. I know they made over 100 mil so far from minecraft. They only care about money they could sell the game for 10$ and still make the money to pay there staff and keep the servers up. They also make money from ads, people using there forums, and people playing on there server's. Also knowing Microsoft they dropped a good 20+ mil just to get it on xbox only. Witch I find dumb because Minecraft is coming to the PS4 next year when there shit runs out with Microsoft. Any ways I'm done fighting I got better shit to do. Games now only care about money I win.

  10. #55
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    The more work and staff my ass. They update the game like once ever three or so months and it isn't even a big update. Only thing they have to pay for is servers. I know they made over 100 mil so far from minecraft. They only care about money they could sell the game for 10$ and still make the money to pay there staff and keep the servers up. They also make money from ads, people using there forums, and people playing on there server's. Also knowing Microsoft they dropped a good 20+ mil just to get it on xbox only. Witch I find dumb because Minecraft is coming to the PS4 next year when there shit runs out with Microsoft. Any ways I'm done fighting I got better shit to do. Games now only care about money I win.
    UMad!?????????

  11. #56
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    UMad!?????????

    Uretarded? No I'm not mad just having a good old internet argument.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 07-03-2013 at 08:17 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    Plutonsvea (07-03-2013)

  13. #57
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Uretarted? No I'm not mad just having a good old internet argument.
    Retarded*
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plutonsvea For This Useful Post:

    Joshcarr2006 (07-03-2013),`Rejected (07-03-2013)

  15. #58
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Retarded*
    Thank you kind sir.

  16. #59
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Uretarted? No I'm not mad just having a good old internet argument.

  17. #60
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


    Yeah i've seen some gameplay and it looks awesome because it just all adventure like bosses, quests and dungeons!
    cool! Maybe I will try it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Worlds new Rubiks Cube record holder
    By Kamikaze in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:42 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:38 AM
  4. new game!
    By faith999 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 02:08 PM
  5. New Games...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 09:24 PM