Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,815
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,775
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stupid ass police officers, and stupid ass owner.

    What do you think the dog would do when it saw it's owner in distress? What did the owner or police think would happen? Why didn't they let him shut the windows, or why didn't he?

    Stupid as fuck. :/



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Music. (07-03-2013),Royce (07-03-2013),ThisistheEnd (07-03-2013)

  3. #47
    Antipathy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    what is the chance of a bullet falling and hitting a person in a spot which could kill .
    About the same or a bit lower than getting struck by lighting.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Antipathy2 For This Useful Post:

    Music. (07-03-2013)

  5. #48
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    what is the chance of a bullet falling and hitting a person in a spot which could kill .
    A higher % then you think. People die like that all the time around new years and any holiday people fire guns in the air.

  6. #49
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    don't know if trolling or not
    Any responsible firearm owner would agree. For every shot you ever make, "Know your target, and what lies beyond it". If you can't, you don't discharge your firearm, it's as simple as that. It's not about the possibility of injury from a falling bullet, it's just a doctrine you should always uphold when firing a weapon.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #50
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin View Post


    it happened in florida on new years not to long ago
    because a bunch of niggers where shooting more than a few shots .

  8. #51
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Then he would be on the news for hitting a dog with a night stick and you all would be bitching and crying over that.
    I'm not bitching or crying just because I don't agree with your point of view? Learn to have a conversation. jeeze you act like I attacked you or something.
    Plus that would be a lot better headline... " Cop taps dog on snout to avoid getting bit" than " Cop guns down dog in CA neighborhood" Idk, just how I see it I guess?

  9. #52
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    A higher % then you think. People die like that all the time around new years and any holiday people fire guns in the air.
    as said before that's multiple peopling shooting off multiple shots .

  10. #53
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't get it, he shot the dog in self defense, + nobody even knows the cop's story and why that guy was arrested. everyone just cares about the dog getting shot.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  11. #54
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    as said before that's multiple peopling shooting off multiple shots .
    Still tho even if he fired one it would have had a high % of hitting someone seeing how there where a lot of people around with there fucking phones out like dumb asses.

  12. #55
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    I don't get it, he shot the dog in self defense, + nobody even knows the cop's story and why that guy was arrested. everyone just cares about the dog getting shot.
    we already know why he got arrested

  13. #56
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    I don't get it, he shot the dog in self defense, + nobody even knows the cop's story and why that guy was arrested. everyone just cares about the dog getting shot.
    The dog was sniffing the ground and the cop reached for a dog that was most likely stressed and in a very uncomfortable situation...I know the OWNER was an idiot for not turning his music down, but how bright do you have to be to know, NOT to reach anywhere NEAR a dogs face or neck that is in a situation like that and you're a complete stranger to the dog, NOT to mention you are man handling its owner? The cop made a dumb decision as well.

    And they told you why he was getting arrested " obstruction of justice " his music was too loud and he didn't turn it down.

  14. #57
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Still tho even if he fired one it would have had a high % of hitting someone seeing how there where a lot of people around with there fucking phones out like dumb asses.
    it wouldn't since in the case of a bullet fired at sufficiently close to a vertical angle to result in a non-ballistic trajectory, the bullet would tumble, lose its spin, and fall at a much slower speed due to terminal velocity and is therefore rendered less than lethal on impact

  15. #58
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Already posted
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  16. #59
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    we already know why he got arrested
    Lol i just saw this now sooooooo...
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  17. #60
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Already posted
    Posting "already posted", was already posted.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Music. (07-03-2013)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [18+]Police arrests man and kill his dog.
    By Snake in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 07:28 AM
  2. Muslim Terrorist Killed Innocent Dog.
    By SpaceMan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:06 PM
  4. Free Infantry, time to kill it
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM