Thread: This is so old,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    It's legs freak me out. I'm arachnophobic so this: is my worst nightmare, considering marines use them as target practice over seas.
    what the holy fuck.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  2. #17
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    what the holy fuck.
    Camel spiders, sprint at 10 miles per hour and can be from 8 - 11 inches(8 is the largest we've seen in the US) but soldiers have reported almost foot long spiders.

    When they bite you they do what a lot of spiders do, they inject an anesthetic and then feed.

  3. #18
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Last edited by fallenking112; 07-04-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  4. #19
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Seen the video every time, pretty cool
    I love spiders, use to capture a bunch of Black Widows when I was in elementary and middle school age
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #20
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Seen the video every time, pretty cool
    I love spiders, use to capture a bunch of Black Widows when I was in elementary and middle school age
    Fuckin' creepy, you probably followed satan too

    Just kidding, but I can't imagine capturing spiders for FUN. My neighbor used to do it all the time, she creeped me the hell out, then she went all sociopath...

  6. #21
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    In Asia they have spiders the size of plungers. no joke.
    Actually, those are solfuges, and they closer resemble giant ants because of their mandible and are the creatures talked about in the urban legends of "Camel Spiders". The arachnid family is made up of spiders, scorpions, and even ticks


    ---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    It's legs freak me out. I'm arachnophobic so this: is my worst nightmare, considering marines use them as target practice over seas.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    what the holy fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Camel spiders, sprint at 10 miles per hour and can be from 8 - 11 inches(8 is the largest we've seen in the US) but soldiers have reported almost foot long spiders.

    When they bite you they do what a lot of spiders do, they inject an anesthetic and then feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post

    See the top of this post, those are solfuges not spiders. They dont have fangs, and they don't have venom. What they do have is teeth capable of giving mild scratches at best

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Fuckin' creepy, you probably followed satan too
    Just kidding, but I can't imagine capturing spiders for FUN. My neighbor used to do it all the time, she creeped me the hell out, then she went all sociopath...
    Spiders are fucking awesome
    Hail Lord Satan
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    Actually, those are solfuges, and they closer resemble giant ants because of their mandible and are the creatures talked about in the urban legends of "Camel Spiders". The arachnid family is made up of spiders, scorpions, and even ticks


    ---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------










    See the top of this post, those are solfuges not spiders. They dont have fangs, and they don't have venom. What they do have is teeth capable of giving mild scratches at best
    Camel Spider THE Picture everyone is talking about.

  9. #24
    MasterFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Steppes
    Posts
    833
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Some of those facts are nasty.
    The ends justify the means.

  10. #25
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Yes, This I know. But you said earlier they bite, so I'm guessing you just now looked all that up.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #26
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    Yes, This I know. But you said earlier they bite, so I'm guessing you just now looked all that up.
    I googled what you said they were, things related to music /=/ that? no.

    W\e that really "was" was most definitely an arachnid.

  12. #27
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    he is gone OMG

  13. #28
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not really all that funny.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  14. #29
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    It's legs freak me out. I'm arachnophobic so this: is my worst nightmare, considering marines use them as target practice over seas.
    and what about the Goliath Tarantula? https://24.media.tumblr.com/32564ac19...36k7o1_500.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TeddyBoy95; 07-05-2013 at 03:05 AM.

  15. #30
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    and what about the Goliath Tarantula? https://24.media.tumblr.com/32564ac19...36k7o1_500.jpg
    Knew about it, saw 8 legged freaks? That's why im an arachnophobe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 06:24 PM
  2. Will this ever get old?
    By ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:48 AM
  3. This shit is old
    By ShadeyZzZz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
  4. This Injector makes old hacks undetected
    By neverdead01 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:59 PM