Thread: Retards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Retards

    So today, I was coming home from work. As I got off the bus, I didn't notice the fire trucks like two blocks down until I saw the flashing lights due to my headphones. Apparently some drunk retard fail aimed a firecracker and lit a tree up.

  2. #2
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    i used to light trees on fire then i would pee on them and see if i could water it down

  3. #3
    MasterFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Steppes
    Posts
    833
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Bored

    /msg
    The ends justify the means.

  4. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Should of been your house.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #5
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Should of been your house.
    Should've been you.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Color (07-04-2013),MasterFart (07-04-2013),Paralyze Jr. (07-04-2013),Assistive (07-04-2013)

  7. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post

    Should've been you.
    LOL I thought this was going to be a CS hate thread, I'm so glad I was wrong. This made my day.

  8. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    LOL I thought this was going to be a CS hate thread, I'm so glad I was wrong. This made my day.
    FUCK COCKSUCKERS.


    kidding. ):

  9. #8
    MasterFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Steppes
    Posts
    833
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post

    Should've been you.
    Would have been entertaining.
    The ends justify the means.

  10. #9
    Kibstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    you think that is retarded? some Albanian ( not getting on them tho Im not racist) just 32minute ago a kid (Albanian) lighted one on his house. no no they where able to put it down, but started the fire on the living room. saw it from my window ( sadly can see their room from here gosh damit close your curtains),, who is next on these story that happen today?
    Vouchers

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

  11. #10
    MasterFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Steppes
    Posts
    833
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    you think that is retarded? some Albanian ( not getting on them tho Im not racist) just 32minute ago a kid (Albanian) lighted one on his house. no no they where able to put it down, but started the fire on the living room. saw it from my window ( sadly can see their room from here gosh damit close your curtains),, who is next on these story that happen today?
    I spilled a crapload of sunscreen in my eye, if that is entertainment for you.
    The ends justify the means.

  12. #11
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    hahahah some people are so retarded
    "Fight once, win forever."


  13. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    I spilled a crapload of sunscreen in my eye, if that is entertainment for you.
    That'd be horrible.

  14. #13
    Kibstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    I spilled a crapload of sunscreen in my eye, if that is entertainment for you.
    nahh I think something like... I deleted my plus 15 vindictus spear or something like I was cooking fish and a bee sting me ( can explain later how it got in your house) and you drop not lay drop the fish on the oil splashing all over your hand getting first hand degree. nvm nvm that's not even funny I lost, my sense of humor
    Vouchers

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

  15. #14
    MasterFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Steppes
    Posts
    833
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    nahh I think something like... I deleted my plus 15 vindictus spear or something like I was cooking fish and a bee sting me ( can explain later how it got in your house) and you drop not lay drop the fish on the oil splashing all over your hand getting first hand degree. nvm nvm that's not even funny I lost, my sense of humor
    That really happened .
    I was putting on sunscreen and i accidently pressed my hand against my eye with a huge glob on my fingers.
    The ends justify the means.

  16. #15
    Kibstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    That really happened .
    I was putting on sunscreen and i accidently pressed my hand against my eye with a huge glob on my fingers.
    well I didn't found that entertaining instead im sorry that it happened to you, hope it doesn't cause an eye 'insert anything that may happen if you apply sunscreen by mistake to the eye".
    Vouchers

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. retard at cheating warrock
    By Gourav2122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:24 PM
  2. Why retards shouldn't drive...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 12:12 PM
  3. ROFL Retard
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 10:00 AM
  4. I am a fucking retard
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:51 AM
  5. im a retard
    By darkone1149 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:44 PM