Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

They are not, they are underneath, just not close enough to squeeze em' underneath my boots.
    I guess I'm simply a destructive person that enjoys the suffer of those that bring suffering upon others.
    Have I lost?
    They are not suffering. You are. You are the one who is thinking about them. You are the one who is acting upon the emotions they bring forth to the front of your mind. You are being self-destructive, not destructive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

They are not suffering. You are. You are the one who is thinking about them. You are the one who is acting upon the emotions they bring forth to the front of your mind. You are being self-destructive, not destructive.
    That's some reverse psychology shit right there.
    I'm gonna put em' aside for the time being, I can spare the time once I see them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

The song is Swedish, yes.
    People are not evolving anymore, they're fucking devolving.
    I hate everyone except myself, my family, my friends, and some people here in MPGH. The rest can go fuck themselves.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Xenocide (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    I feel ya, i got some annoying ass people in my school, thank god its summer
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    I don't think it's the fact that they run their mouth about me, it's the fact that they think that I'd be scared of them "looking over" me.
    That they think that they're scary somehow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    For the ones outside of the queer-net. I say fuck you. I have 2 close friends and that's all i need.
    That way, if any shit gets out about me. (which isn't possible in this case.) No one will believe them, if they do. Then so what.

Many People on the queer-net, act all macho because they're behind a screen. I mean no one knows who i am, and same to someone else. I could be anything.

Hence why i don't care what anyone says to me.

So don't let some idiots take you down, if they do. Put a knife to their neck.

<--- chicago.
    Last edited by Borndel; 07-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't get it. So if these people are those you hate, why does their opinion affect you? I couldn't care less about what the people I hate thought about me. It's those I care about deep inside whose opinions get to me.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your picture is just...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I love humanity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Here's a song to listen to while reading.

I've barely lived in this region/island a year and already people are spreading shit about me, quite honestly I'm so weary from all of this bullshit that I can't really express it in words any more. The internal sickness of how humanity has devolved into a gossiping pack of pussies, is mouth-throbbing to the sound of pounding silence.

Nobody knows me, nobody knows who I am, yet they have the indecency to run their whore mouths.
    I am quite honestly sick and tired of people, disgusting offspring of god knows what, not that any god exists.

It's all just a sick fucking joke.

I have sworn that if I come across one of these assholes, I wont think twice before smashing his face in with a brassknuckle and kicking his teeth in with my steel-cap combat boots. Then I will laugh straight in their deformed faces while I tell him how that's what he gets for running his mouth.
    Someone needs to be set as an example, bitches get stitches.

Anyone else here besides me being sick and beyond fucking tired of these douche-fed assholes?
    yes, me.............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I can not be the only one here that wants to be that 'normal' 'mindless fucking douchebag' - seriously. Being 'abnormal' fucking sucks dick. It really does. If arrogance comes with being a normal functional humen being I would rather be that than this dysfunctional anti-social miserable fuck.

That said, there are tons of people who will try and manipulate you, treat you like shit, etc in this shit world. In the end, you can't get worked up over it. You have to know that you aren't the _only_ one going through it - that's hard to appreciate when you see the world through the only pair of eyes you really give a fuck about - everyone else mid as well be a figment of your imagination.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 07-07-2013 at 08:00 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Then go do something about it instead of telling us

Hate it when people complain about getting talked shit about to other people
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12