Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    get an electric razor and clean it up. the ladies will thank you
    That is a quite childish assumption. Some women like man with some pubic hair (I mean some, not a fucking jungle). Usually only 16-20 year olds care for guys with pubes. When they get older it doesn't make much of a difference to them.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  2. #17
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    NO SHIT! !
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Oh my fucking god, if this is a problem just shave - ugh, reading this disguested me.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. #18
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Damn rapist living in your room?

  4. #19
    GeneIIsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Broken Arrow
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    I am disgusted but can't say it's never happened

  5. #20
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Everybody is disgusted as if it never happens to them ...
    Anyways just shave.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #21
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Everybody is disgusted as if it never happens to them ...
    Anyways just shave.
    There is a lot of shit everyone does that we all also find disgusting.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  7. #22
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    That is a quite childish assumption. Some women like man with some pubic hair (I mean some, not a fucking jungle). Usually only 16-20 year olds care for guys with pubes. When they get older it doesn't make much of a difference to them.
    Well, being a fat ass I assume you don't get any action anyway. And what you do get, the girls will take just about anything they can get at this point.

    For those those actually care about their appearance, will trim it down to manageable length regardless of the action they get. And being that most our userbase is 15-20, I wouldn't disregard this advice so quickly

  8. #23
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is fucked up, no one needed you to share your pubic hair experience, go shave or something wow.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  9. #24
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    That is a quite childish assumption. Some women like man with some pubic hair (I mean some, not a fucking jungle). Usually only 16-20 year olds care for guys with pubes. When they get older it doesn't make much of a difference to them.
    Are you fucking stupid or something?
    He wasn't talking about cleaning his entire body off of hair, he meant clean up after him.
    Ladies do NOT enjoy having body hair lying around, attached to the soap, in the tub or shower, the kitchen, in your face or your hands.
    Learn to English.

  10. #25
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I use scissors.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #26
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    Well, being a fat ass I assume you don't get any action anyway. And what you do get, the girls will take just about anything they can get at this point.

    For those those actually care about their appearance, will trim it down to manageable length regardless of the action they get. And being that most our userbase is 15-20, I wouldn't disregard this advice so quickly
    First: My username doesn't define me.
    Second: I won't shave my pubes just because the users here are from 15-20, I do shave but because of that.
    Third: I didn't mean to offend you, if I did I'm sorry.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  12. #27
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    First: My username doesn't define me.
    Second: I won't shave my pubes just because the users here are from 15-20, I do shave but because of that.
    Third: I didn't mean to offend you, if I did I'm sorry.
    Implying you have to offend someone to to have them treat you like shit on MPGH.

    That is the default here.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

    WalterWhite (07-07-2013)

  14. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nope, my balls are smoother than a newborn's bottom.

  15. #29
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fucking trim down there bro.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  16. #30
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover



    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Are you fucking stupid or something?
    He wasn't talking about cleaning his entire body off of hair, he meant clean up after him.
    Ladies do NOT enjoy having body hair lying around, attached to the soap, in the tub or shower, the kitchen, in your face or your hands.
    Learn to English.





    Learn to get your ovaries out because it's beneficial to everybody:

    1- You won't have kids;
    2- You won't have period so you migh quit bitching on everyone around you.

    Get the broom stick out of your ass you arrogant shit. You're probably some annoying girl who corrects everyone around you.

    And, by the way, why didn't he correct me on his reply to my comment and instead answered to my coment talking about shaving? Maybe you are wrong, maybe I'm wrong, but you know what? I don't get butthurt like you for being wrong. Because I'm not some insecure girl that bitches on everybody to make look like you are tougher. I'm not expecting an answer to this comment because you think you are superior to me. Do as you wish I don't care at all.
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 07-07-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. spacestockspam JIZZ ALL OVER DA PLACE
    By Paradox in forum Showroom
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. All Over The House
    By Haste. in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. Out of all the places to rob...
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:41 PM
  4. My styles are all over the damn place.
    By Ryan in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Hey Guys The HAcks All Over The Forums !
    By jonathan.pd in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:59 AM