Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Stop growing Bin Laden's beard on your fucking dick, and SHAVE IT OFF.

    Problem solved?
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  2. #32
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,798
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,635
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol what the fuck?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  3. #33
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    LMAO how is this real?

  4. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post










    Learn to get your ovaries out because it's beneficial to everybody:

    1- You won't have kids;
    2- You won't have period so you migh quit bitching on everyone around you.

    Get the broom stick out of your ass you arrogant shit. You're probably some annoying girl who corrects everyone around you.

    And, by the way, why didn't he correct me on his reply to my comment and instead answered to my coment talking about shaving? Maybe you are wrong, maybe I'm wrong, but you know what? I don't get butthurt like you for being wrong. Because I'm not some insecure girl that bitches on everybody to make look like you are tougher. I'm not expecting an answer to this comment because you think you are superior to me. Do as you wish I don't care at all.
    Ah, goodie, you can count, congratufuckulations.
    You know nothing of me, my sex, my life or my feelings.
    Have you ever thought that my I'm not "butthurt" that I'm just an aggressive person and felt like taking it out on you, not because anything you had done had affected me in any way. Get your facts straight.

  5. #35
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Ah, goodie, you can count, congratufuckulations.
    You know nothing of me, my sex, my life or my feelings.
    Have you ever thought that my I'm not "butthurt" that I'm just an aggressive person and felt like taking it out on you, not because anything you had done had affected me in any way. Get your facts straight.
    I don't know your feelings, but, I want to know you better, I want to understand you, I want to care for you, I want to hug you, to feel you, to love you.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  6. #36
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Shave, problem solved



    My games;

    x

  7. #37
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    I don't know your feelings, but, I want to know you better, I want to understand you, I want to care for you, I want to hug you, to feel you, to love you.
    Well, my grandfather is diagnosed with cancer and he's prone to die, my family-dog just died 30 minutes ago and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye like everyone else did, I'm ill as fuck, coughing and puking my guts out which leads to sleep deprivation.

    I feel like a normal person would've cried somewhere around here, at least a little, I'm just.. unable to do it, it seems.

    There you go, now you know something.

  8. #38
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Well, my grandfather is diagnosed with cancer and he's prone to die, my family-dog just died 30 minutes ago and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye like everyone else did, I'm ill as fuck, coughing and puking my guts out which leads to sleep deprivation.

    I feel like a normal person would've cried somewhere around here, at least a little, I'm just.. unable to do it, it seems.

    There you go, now you know something.
    My grandmother has lung and breast cancer and she is probably dying too I now feel a bad for you I'm sorry



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  9. #39
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    My grandmother has lung and breast cancer and she is probably dying too I now feel a bad for you I'm sorry
    Kind of feels like I should too, but something's terribly wrong and I'm currently feeling like, nothing.

  10. #40
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    but something's terribly wrong and I'm currently feeling like, nothing.
    When something bad happened and I listen to music to drown the depressed feeling, I honestly feel like I'm floating in the sky.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  11. #41
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Kind of feels like I should too, but something's terribly wrong and I'm currently feeling like, nothing.
    Maybe you just need a change in your life, something different, maybe you are going through such emotional pain that you just unplugged from the real world I don't know. You should try telling your friends about how hard your life is being. When you tell things like that to close people there is a higher chance you cry, and crying is good, it helps to get everything out. Hope this will help you



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  12. #42
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post

    When something bad happened and I listen to music to drown the depressed feeling, I honestly feel like I'm floating in the sky.
    It's currently 232AM here and I don't think that'd be a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    Maybe you just need a change in your life, something different, maybe you are going through such emotional pain that you just unplugged from the real world I don't know. You should try telling your friends about how hard your life is being. When you tell things like that to close people there is a higher chance you cry, and crying is good, it helps to get everything out. Hope this will help you
    Yeah I'm kind of aware that crying is good to alleviate this feeling of emptiness, I just recently also lost a job.
    I'm gonna let this slide until I know how to deal with it.

  13. #43
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    It's currently 232AM here and I don't think that'd be a good idea.


    Your life is harder than I could've imagined, I hope things get better in time
    Yeah I'm kind of aware that crying is good to alleviate this feeling of emptiness, I just recently also lost a job.
    I'm gonna let this slide until I know how to deal with it.
    Wow, your life is harder than I could imagine. I hope things get better with time



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-07-2013)

  15. #44
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,534
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,953
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stop touching yourself.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  16. #45
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't have that problem. I jack off with conditioner so it leave my pubs silky smooth. Bitches love silky smooth pubs. Isn't that right @Dave84311
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 07-07-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. spacestockspam JIZZ ALL OVER DA PLACE
    By Paradox in forum Showroom
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. All Over The House
    By Haste. in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. Out of all the places to rob...
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:41 PM
  4. My styles are all over the damn place.
    By Ryan in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Hey Guys The HAcks All Over The Forums !
    By jonathan.pd in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:59 AM