Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    "There is no device that can record the temperature of the sun"
    THEN SAYS THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SUN.
    Oh, you quoted me before I could fix. "record up close". Meaning its an estimate.

    Anything that got close enough would just disintegrate.

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Alpheidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia @Ethereal @WalterWhite all I like about the pistol shrimp is the 5.5K kelvin part :/ no more and yes the mantis shrimp is stronger
    Check this out The 6 Most Badass Murder Weapons in the Animal Kingdom | Cracked.com
    To long, not reading. Sum dat shit up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    Would you mind saying why?
    1. It's obvious
    2. Same reason I gave.

  2. #17
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    The snap can also produce sonoluminescence from the collapsing cavitation bubble. As it collapses, the cavitation bubble reaches temperatures of over 5,000 K (4,700 °C).[15] In comparison, the surface temperature of the sun is estimated to be around 5,800 K (5,500 °C). The light is of lower intensity than the light produced by typical sonoluminescence and is not visible to the naked eye. It is most likely a by-product of the shock wave with no biological significance. However, it was the first known instance of an animal producing light by this effect.
    there you go
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Oh, you quoted me before I could fix. "record up close". Meaning its an estimate.

    Anything that got close enough would just disintegrate.

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------



    To long, not reading. Sum dat shit up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------



    1. It's obvious
    2. Same reason I gave.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. #18
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Oh, you quoted me before I could fix. "record up close". Meaning its an estimate.

    Anything that got close enough would just disintegrate.
    They estimate the temperature of the bubble.
    It only shows for a fraction of a second, thus it would not disintegrate.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  4. #19
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    They estimate the temperature of the bubble.
    It only shows for a fraction of a second, thus it would not disintegrate.
    No, its inconceivable to even get that close to the sun to even have a chance to record the temperature of the sun.

    We're obviously close enough to record the temperature of the shrimp, but then that would disprove the fact that the shrimp snap does even get close to to the temperature of the sun.

    My guess would be the shrimp snap does get hot, and when you snap at a fish which only knows cold, it give the prey an seizure/heart attack of some sort.

  5. #20
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    No, its inconceivable to even get that close to the sun to even have a chance to record the temperature of the sun.

    We're obviously close enough to record the temperature of the shrimp, but then that would disprove the fact that the shrimp snap does even get close to to the temperature of the sun.

    My guess would be the shrimp snap does get hot, and when you snap at a fish which only knows cold, it give the prey an seizure/heart attack of some sort.
    You have no proof that we could not measure the temperature of the bubble.
    Please back it up with actual evidence instead of "It b too hoat tu gat cloose!".
    Why would it be too hot? Explain pl0x.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  6. #21
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    You have no proof that we could not measure the temperature of the bubble.
    Please back it up with actual evidence instead of "It b too hoat tu gat cloose!".
    Why would it be too hot? Explain pl0x.
    I rather have you banned, then take the time to explain to you, why recording something thats close to 5505 °C is impossible.

    Go ahead, some something. I fucking dare/want you to.

    DO ET MF

  7. #22
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,866
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,707
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Bubbles that vaporize water? IDK how much force bubbles come out at but it seems rather illogical that something that small can create a force powerful enough that it superheats air hotter than the sun.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #23
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bubbles that vaporize water? IDK how much force bubbles come out at but it seems rather illogical that something that small can create a force powerful enough that it superheats air hotter than the sun.
    Science is does not always sound like the most logical thing.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  9. #24
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    now everyone here became a scientist
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  10. #25
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    now everyone here became a scientist
    No, people are just arguing just to argue.
    Arguments are in every single thread, because MPGH loves to argue.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  11. #26
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Nigga won't respond. Knows whats good for em.
    kekekekekekeke

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (07-07-2013)

  13. #27
    FMDSatan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lives under my secret hiding place
    Posts
    1,119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey i saw this thing in happy feet 2
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

  14. #28
    programboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    You have no proof that we could not measure the temperature of the bubble.
    Please back it up with actual evidence instead of "It b too hoat tu gat cloose!".
    Why would it be too hot? Explain pl0x.
    Do you have any actual evidence to prove what you are saying is true?

    "It only shows for a fraction of a second, thus it would not disintegrate. "
    I would like some solid evidence please.

  15. #29
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by programboy3 View Post
    Do you have any actual evidence to prove what you are saying is true?

    "It only shows for a fraction of a second, thus it would not disintegrate. "
    I would like some solid evidence please.
    Too lazy.
    Go here if you really care.
    Alpheidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  16. #30
    programboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

    Too lazy.
    Go here if you really care.
    Alpheidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Aw. I was just playing your game, since you wanted to ask for proof.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH [BETTER than the others] Intro..... STILL
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
  2. The sun
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:56 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 03:12 PM
  5. Center of the Sun
    By yourtiy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 06:42 PM