Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Don't really like any of them IMO. If I had to choose one, it would probably be the first one because of it's professional look. The others just look like doodles. Probably because they are.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  2. #17
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    5
    I see what you did there.































































    It sucked.

  3. #18
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    How about
    Yes, Ravallo ain't the only one that can do good tags.

  4. #19
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    How about
    Yes, Ravallo ain't the only one that can do good tags.
    Wow, looks awesome.

  5. #20
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    How about
    Yes, Ravallo ain't the only one that can do good tags.
    win taking yours

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrified For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-08-2013)

  7. #21

  8. #22
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    None tbh, just ask Ravallo to do one for you.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  9. #23
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    the one with the stone.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  10. #24
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    None you should make a Yellow one to go with you're name and donator tag
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  11. #25
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dont like any ._.

  12. #26
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    None tbh, just ask Ravallo to do one for you.
    Ravallo is too late, I was already here.

  13. #27
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Ravallo is too late, I was already here.
    Go fuck yourself Ian
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  14. #28
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    I see what you did there






































    It sucked even more
    Second time using this.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

  15. #29
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    How about
    Yes, Ravallo ain't the only one that can do good tags.
    Thats better .

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-08-2013)

  17. #30
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Second time using this.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    It's stopped being funny after the first time it got pastad.



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleurious For This Useful Post:

    Vine (07-08-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Image Title and Color Title Request
    By Inquisition in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. User Image Title and Name Change Please
    By FoSho' in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 03:52 PM
  3. Image Title and Name Change
    By Popsicle™ in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 02:02 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 06:36 AM