Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Choob vs. Nub vs. Chube

CHUBES ARE THE INTERNETS!

Ok, I have been holding this back for a while, but the constant proliferation of the word Choob is ticking me off >:L.
    The word Choob is so far removed from the original word Noob and even Noob is so far removed from the word Newbie which was a slang term introduced by British boarding school student meaning "new boy".
    Here is the Timeline:

"New boy" -> "Newbie" -> "Newb" -> "Noob" -> "Nub"(shortened version of created to speed up text-centered comunicatin eg. texting, chatrooms, etc.) & finally comes ur Choob.

I don't have a problem with shortenings of Word (the progression of Newbie to Nub), but your word lengthens the original word. It is an unneccesary prefix added to the original word Noob that makes it less understandable. Not only that but it is cutting into other internet jargen.

The word Chube is completly different from the word Choob, but your word is so similar that it only takes a small typographical error (such as in own & pwn) to change the word forever.
    Chubes are the internet (aka. the cables and wires that connect us all). Chubes = Tubes. Chubes are VERY IMPORTANT to the internet. One such important Chube is YouChube (shortened as uchube). Search uchube in google if u dont believe me.

So cut this mess out about Choobs, before you end up destroying the internet (Chubes). If Noobs become Chubes there will be no more internet, plz head my warning o_O?!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    yeah.. right. Good for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    umm....ok then.

some people might like it. as for me.

i really dont care.

Thanks
    thats cool? not really
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    wtf..................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What is the point of this post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    to show how "smart" he is=/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Those tubes are the only thing choobs can fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ahaha.

Boo-hoo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    to show how "smart" he is=/
    Just because he can tell people what choob comes from, doesn't make him smart... Does it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    That wasn't the point. The is to tell you to stop using the word Choob cuz i don't like it :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by shanehardy1 View Post
    What is the point of this post?
    i think is the spam

Thanks
    WOULD YOU RATHER ME CALL YOU CHEW BOY?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by J☺hn View Post
    WOULD YOU RATHER ME CALL YOU CHEW BOY?
    Im sorry I couldnt read your post because your signature sent me into an epileptic shock o_O....

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    why does it matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast