Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Yes he can.

    Lets just say that you read a book, and I read it.
    I read it carefully and thoroughly, while you read it quickly, and interpretate some things wrong.

    Then what you say about the book could be taken as a fact, but as I would have read it thoroughly, and interpretate things the right way, then I could indeed prove you wrong.

    That is whats going on here. He is proving the religious people who are trying to prove the others wrong, wrong. It is really logic, but to you and me, it sounds like plain bullshit.
    Not really. There is nothing in the Bible that states Mary's age when she married Joseph.
    By saying, well scholars believe this or believe that is nothing but pure speculation and not fact.
    Now when we talk about how old Muhammad was when he married Aisha you can find this in both the Quran and Hadith.

  2. #32
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not really. There is nothing in the Bible that states Mary's age when she married Joseph.
    By saying, well scholars believe this or believe that is nothing but pure speculation and not fact.
    Now when we talk about how old Muhammad was when he married Aisha you can find this in both the Quran and Hadith.
    His first wife was so much older then him, yet I see nobody crying about that. Whats up with that?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    His first wife was so much older then him, yet I see nobody crying about that. Whats up with that?
    You're not getting the point..

  4. #34
    Kibstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Judaism was around thousands of years before Christianity and Islam. Jesus was a jew and muhammed was mad that a few jews bullied him so he made religious text revolving around hating jews. /thread
    ^---- this. and out of context the music is annoying I almost jumped of the house,
    Vouchers

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. SORRY FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULES BUT PLS I NEED TO SAY THIS!
    By kurtmana in forum CrossFire PH Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:30 PM
  2. Not about vindictus but this information is very important!
    By m202 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 05:48 AM
  3. I NEED HELP![THIS IS NOT A HACK BUT I REALLY NEED HELP]
    By xpingu in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:52 AM
  4. im not racist but this is funny as hell
    By grekx in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:46 PM
  5. hey im not a hacker but can some1 plz help me
    By CrUsHa in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 01:58 AM