Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Except if you were trolling, then it were a horrible attempt.
    And if you were not, then you're not one to judge the complexity of a human brain and what it can do and what it might "suffer" from.
    name one way to prove ADHD is real, the way they diagnose these disorders is purely by bullshit symptoms anyways trust me i have been diagnosed with ADD (even harder to treat/diagnose than ADHD) when I was 11 and I never believed it and the treatment was shit. I have been diagnosed with a personality disorder recently and it's also fucking bullshit...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

name one way to prove ADHD is real, the way they diagnose these disorders is purely by bullshit symptoms anyways trust me i have been diagnosed with ADD (even harder to treat/diagnose than ADHD) when I was 11 and I never believed it and the treatment was shit. I have been diagnosed with a personality disorder recently and it's also fucking bullshit...
    I don't need to prove it.
    Just as much as I don't need to prove that molecules exist.

I also fail to see how the un-hyper one would be harder. Unless you are weak minded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You just dont want to accept that ur fucking up in ur mind
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Vyvance. Take that instead. It doesn't give you the rush of Adderall, but it does improve focus by the same amount without risking the possibility of amphetamine addiction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

I also fail to see how the un-hyper one would be harder. Unless you are weak minded.
    So here's the difference ADD vs ADHD - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
    As you can see ADHD symptoms are essentially just behavioral issues common with weak minded people, acting before thinking, etc.
    That's where you are straight up wrong.
    ADD symptoms are mainly trouble with paying attention, day dreaming, easily distracted, careless and disorganized, it doesn't affect behavior very much.
    I know both disorders very well my sister was diagnosed with ADHD and I was diagnosed with ADD.
    As you can see people suffering from ADHD would seem to not have enough on their mind, where as people suffering from ADD would seem to have too much on their mind.
    I quit grade school because of these symptoms actually. I still don't believe there is anything real about a disorder other than the fact that it's sticking a name on symptoms and behavioral patterns and prescribing Amphetamine to small children.

edit
    with that logic you're fucking retarded and i'm sure 90% of people on this forum would agree with me
    also there is plenty of proof that molecules exist, such as looking through a fucking microscope and seeing them with your eyes you derelict
    Last edited by k0mrade; 07-11-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks

So here's the difference ADD vs ADHD - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
    As you can see ADHD symptoms are essentially just behavioral issues common with weak minded people, acting before thinking, etc.
    That's where you are straight up wrong.
    ADD symptoms are mainly trouble with paying attention, day dreaming, easily distracted, careless and disorganized, it doesn't affect behavior very much.
    I know both disorders very well my sister was diagnosed with ADHD and I was diagnosed with ADD.
    As you can see people suffering from ADHD would seem to not have enough on their mind, where as people suffering from ADD would seem to have too much on their mind.
    I quit grade school because of these symptoms actually. I still don't believe there is anything real about a disorder other than the fact that it's sticking a name on symptoms and behavioral patterns and prescribing Amphetamine to small children.
    How you fail to see the fact of people reacting to something differently is beyond me.
    Your supposed "worse" diagnosis is no less than the result of how your body reacts to it and ADD and ADHD is essentially the same.
    ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder.) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.)
    Is about the same however you turn it, how one reacts to it is another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

How you fail to see the fact of people reacting to something differently is beyond me.
    Your supposed "worse" diagnosis is no less than the result of how your body reacts to it and ADD and ADHD is essentially the same.
    ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder.) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.)
    Is about the same however you turn it, how one reacts to it is another.
    You are just blatantly ignorant aren't you? ADD and ADHD symptoms are not even remotely the same. It is very obvious you don't know what you are talking about at this point so I will withdraw from this argument. Also I'd like to point out your logic is extremely flawed and you are stating opinions irrelevant to the subject. lrn2debatekid

Thanks

You are just blatantly ignorant aren't you? ADD and ADHD symptoms are not even remotely the same. It is very obvious you don't know what you are talking about at this point so I will withdraw from this argument. Also I'd like to point out your logic is extremely flawed and you are stating opinions irrelevant to the subject. lrn2debatekid
    Good, you at least know when to quit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123