Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Lookin for some subs for my car.

    I'm gonna wire up my car with some subs now that I got a new head unit, can any of you guys find me some decent 10-12" dual ported subs for a reasonable price? I'm willing to spend 300-400 if I have to.

  2. #2
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Google is your friend man.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  3. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Amazon, that's where I got mine.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #4
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This is the least helpful thread I've ever seen. Anyone?

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I'm gonna wire up my car with some subs now that I got a new head unit, can any of you guys find me some decent 10-12" dual ported subs for a reasonable price? I'm willing to spend 300-400 if I have to.
    You should buy the sub boxes then drop some EV's in them bitches that's what I got and they pound.
    When you buy the subs with speakers in them already they're always more expensive.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (07-12-2013)

  7. #6
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    ^ Like Ethereal said, either buying the box separate or building them would definitely save you some bucks.

    I suggest dropping some Rockford-Fosgate P2D4's in there.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  8. #7
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    ^ Like Ethereal said, either buying the box separate or building them would definitely save you some bucks.

    I suggest dropping some Rockford-Fosgate P2D4's in there.
    This, though I recommend Jackhammers. For the price they kick pretty hard, though they pale in comparison to my Ascendent Audio Mayhem's, they fit a good budget.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Killian (07-11-2013)

  10. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    EV's nigggga



    Reason I went with them with my ride is these dudes right here suggested them.
    They're actually PA speakers they use them because they can handle a lot more punishment than your run of the mill car subs.
    They're built to survive concerts and shit, and a PA head will push their limit more than any car amp would (depending on wattage ofc)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-11-2013)

  12. #9
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    EV's nigggga



    Reason I went with them with my ride is these dudes right here suggested them.
    They're actually PA speakers they use them because they can handle a lot more punishment than your run of the mill car subs.
    They're built to survive concerts and shit, and a PA head will push their limit more than any car amp would (depending on wattage ofc)
    I like EV's, heard them in a comp one time, they have a good range and kick but I don't fancy the flat tone, feels a bit too garbled but that's my personal opinion My AA Mayhems are fucking fantastic man, wish you could hear them, I have them tuned to work with my nigga-rigged speakers so I can still hear the music but have the bass BLAST like a motherfucker.

    Got my Jackhammers rigged up under my computer like a bauss.

  13. #10
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    JL good too.

  14. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I like EV's, heard them in a comp one time, they have a good range and kick but I don't fancy the flat tone, feels a bit too garbled but that's my personal opinion My AA Mayhems are fucking fantastic man, wish you could hear them, I have them tuned to work with my nigga-rigged speakers so I can still hear the music but have the bass BLAST like a motherfucker.

    Got my Jackhammers rigged up under my computer like a bauss.
    Can you tell that they're the speaker of choice in Beantown?








  15. #12
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Can you tell that they're the speaker of choice in Beantown?







    That last picture dun goof'd. Subs should never face each other that much BANDPASS BOXXXXXXX!!!!! If that guy used a bandpass box for all four that shit would kick SO FUCKING HARD!

    But that's ridiculous. Only one person have I seen beat that, and that was my friends ex's brother who had a short bus filled with HiFi 15"s, I mean FILLED. It was too loud, you couldn't go onto the bus with it at full blast without specialized ear muffs.

  16. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    That last picture dun goof'd. Subs should never face each other that much BANDPASS BOXXXXXXX!!!!! If that guy used a bandpass box for all four that shit would kick SO FUCKING HARD!

    But that's ridiculous. Only one person have I seen beat that, and that was my friends ex's brother who had a short bus filled with HiFi 15"s, I mean FILLED. It was too loud, you couldn't go onto the bus with it at full blast without specialized ear muffs.
    Lol..did he take the windows out first or just blast them the fuck out?

  17. #14
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Lol..did he take the windows out first or just blast them the fuck out?
    The guy wasn't too bright, the first time he blasted the system he apparently wired one of the subs up wrong and it sort of, well, imploded, shattering all of the windows in the process /facepalm Some of them were replaced by plexiglass, most of them are just covered by tarp and duct tape. He was...well let's just say it was no surprise he got the short bus.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (07-11-2013)

  19. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This thread is beautiful.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    WTBUB (07-12-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Looking for some games for some Arma 2 OA keys
    By Crypt Galaxy in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. [Request] Looking For Some Programmers For a video Game!!!!
    By pizazzle56 in forum Java
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:29 AM
  3. All of sellers/buyers check here for some advices for a good and safe trade/sale...
    By ElGreco in forum Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 11:36 AM
  4. Why cant any hacks for some reason for me ?
    By EmpireLIfe23 in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:31 PM
  5. looking for some hack for bf 2 and war rock
    By killemslow in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 08:45 PM