Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    alphacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    That bit at the end wasent needed. beam

  2. #32
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    thats becuse you dont do give aways or maybe you just suck?

    ---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------



    i am going to gift him bo2 so STFU and GTFO
    No, the difference is I don't ask for thanks and rep like a fucking faggot.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. #33
    WTBUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    thats becuse you dont do give aways or maybe you just suck?

    ---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------



    i am going to gift him bo2 so STFU and GTFO
    You should've checked the account.

  4. #34
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by WTBUB View Post
    You have a lot of thanks though.
    Yeah, most are from the RotMG section.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #35
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WTBUB View Post
    You should've checked the account.
    a minute before i gave him , i checkd him and he was not banned.

  6. #36
    alphacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I havent been in this fourm for a bit but oh god this brightens up my day

  7. #37
    WTBUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    a minute before i gave him , i checkd him and he was not banned.
    You're probably lying.

  8. #38
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WTBUB View Post
    You're probably lying.
    i wish i was . but i think maybe he is scamming me but i love my acc i will not take a risk.

  9. #39
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    so what?
    it's a giveaway, not like you payed him money



    My games;

    x

  10. #40
    WTBUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    i wish i was . but i think maybe he is scamming me but i love my acc i will not take a risk.
    Why do you wish you were lying?

  11. #41
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WTBUB View Post
    Why do you wish you were lying?
    if i was lying i will say something better then i wish i was lying.

  12. #42
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    My first thought when I saw all those were kiddies "giving away" unchecked accounts/ pretending to and having a friend vouch for them so they can get rep and vouches for trading

  13. #43
    WTBUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    if i was lying i will say something better then i wish i was lying.
    Whatever...

  14. #44
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    OP dosent have, steam Kill him with Fire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. request a dos attack
    By maze in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM
  2. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. I am a fucking retard
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:51 AM
  4. How google ads are doing.
    By Dmx in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
  5. im a retard
    By darkone1149 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:44 PM