Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076

    Far Cry Franchise Bundle

    Far Cry, Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition, Far Cry 3, and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, all for 42.48$ on Steams web page. Grab it while you can as it will be back to 85$ in four and a half hours. Time to nerd my brains out.

  2. #2
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,031
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I never understood why people don't just torrent a SP game. It's not like the MP in those games are any fun
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I never understood why people don't just torrent a SP game. It's not like the MP in those games are any fun
    FC3 Multiplayer, the badges, as well I prefer to buy games when they're half of the price rather than torrent them. If the game is not on sale and I want it, then I torrent it. I have cash to spare, might as well do something the proper way once every few months.

  4. #4
    SympathizeMyButthole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    rofl, i rather just torrent it...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SympathizeMyButthole For This Useful Post:

    Colourful (07-12-2013)

  6. #5
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,837
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I never understood why people don't just torrent a SP game.
    Because It's a crime.
    And some like to pay those who created the game, so there might be a new one.


    Doing as you say, would mean every game would have to be MP based.
    Else there would be no in-come @ all

    And that would result in: No Games

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #6
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,031
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Because It's a crime.
    And some like to pay those who created the game, so there might be a new one.


    Doing as you say, would mean every game would have to be MP based.
    Else there would be no in-come @ all
    Isn't that basicly what it's come to today ?
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  8. #7
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Because It's a crime.
    And some like to pay those who created the game, so there might be a new one.


    Doing as you say, would mean every game would have to be MP based.
    Else there would be no in-come @ all
    Tell me If I'm wrong, but isn't this whole site a crime? (Trading of accounts/hacks)

  9. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,837
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post


    Isn't that basicly what it's come to today ?
    Gladly not
    Because there still those who pay for their games, which is why new games are coming.
    -I'm sure you wouldn't mind playing packman and such old games because no-one would bother to make new ones


    Let's take a look at: Skyrim (It's SP, and now it has an MP version. Why? Because so many paid for it. And even more pirated it )




    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Tell me If I'm wrong, but isn't this whole site a crime? (Trading of accounts/hacks)
    Yes it is.
    But you can choose whatever you want to take a part of it or not
    Last edited by Jorndel; 07-12-2013 at 03:38 PM.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  10. #9
    SympathizeMyButthole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Because It's a crime.
    And some like to pay those who created the game, so there might be a new one.

    Doing as you say, would mean every game would have to be MP based.
    Else there would be no in-come @ all

    And that would result in: No Games
    it's not illegal if the multiplayer is horrible, then why would you pay 59.99$ for a game for only single player if you can torrent it for free?

  11. #10
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,837
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SympathizeMyButthole View Post
    it's not illegal if the multiplayer is horrible, then why would you pay 59.99$ for a game for only single player if you can torrent it for free?
    As I usually do is:
    Torrent it
    Like|Dislike


    If I like it, I buy it. If not, I just delete and forget about it



    But it's a crime nevertheless
    -It's like going in the store, taking the game with you home.
    Then return it once you're "bored" of it

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  12. #11
    SympathizeMyButthole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    As I usually do is:
    Torrent it
    Like|Dislike


    If I like it, I buy it. If not, I just delete and forget about it



    But it's a crime nevertheless
    -It's like going in the store, taking the game with you home.
    Then return it once you're "bored" of it
    well if it was illegal, then all of humanity would be in jail right now

  13. #12
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,837
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SympathizeMyButthole View Post
    well if it was illegal, then all of humanity would be in jail right now
    Humans now days...
    Just because some of us do it. Doesn't mean everyone does


    Anyways, leaving now.


    (Sorry @Lehsyrus for being Off-Topic)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #13
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Humans now days...
    Just because some of us do it. Doesn't mean everyone does


    Anyways, leaving now.


    (Sorry @Lehsyrus for being Off-Topic)
    No worries you summed up what I was going to say anyways.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (07-17-2013)

  16. #14
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,406
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,654
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well goddamn fucking banks should be open on saturday.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-12-2013)

  18. #15
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    That is a good deal actually.

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Far cry 2 PC game key
    By khalids19 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 11:53 PM
  2. far cry help.
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. Far Cry 2 unlimited ammo hack in MP.
    By Jigglyass in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:52 PM
  4. Far Cry 2 Auto Release Downloader
    By opahacker in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 11:00 AM
  5. Far Cry 2
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:27 PM