Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No.

    It appears you're mistaken as to how long jury deliberation takes. Even in cases where there is a rather clear verdict, deliberation may take weeks or more. For an example, the OJ Simpson trial took well over a year.
    Wait?
    Thats my point. There's so much evidence, so much conversation that's going into this case, that to say it should have never been a case is wrong.
    (You do realize we're saying the exact same thing right?)

    I did say 3 hours and counting. That fact that it wasn't an immediate means that the jurors obviously disagree with the initial vote.

    *I think juors are not allowed to talk among themselves about the case itself. SO when they first start deliberating, it the very first time the see what everyone else is thinking. (I MAY BE WRONG THOUGH, FUCK IM NO LAWYER)

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Fuck it you're right. I haven't really followed this case enough.
    I forgot originally that he wasn't arrested.
    Wasn't until the public out cry that they arrested him.
    That mainly came from social media and spilled into mainstream, so yeah you're right.
    I'm humbled here, I'll admit it.
    *TY i guess, used to a battle on MPGH/Internet

    This probably wouldn't have turned into what it was if somebody arrested Zimmerman that night at the very least. I mean, there is a dead body on the floor. If its self defence let the judge clear his ass and that be it. BUT NOOOO, I think the cops wanted to play judge and let him go. In the several interviews, there were enough consistency to show foul play. i.e. How do you live in a 3 road street for 4 years, become the neighborhood watch, and NOT now the exact street your on. For fuck sakes, its 3 fucking small ass streets.

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Wait?
    Thats my point. There's so much evidence, so much conversation that's going into this case, that to say it should have never been a case is wrong.
    (You do realize we're saying the exact same thing right?)

    I did say 3 hours and counting. That fact that it wasn't an immediate means that the jurors obviously disagree with the initial vote.

    *I think juors are not allowed to talk among themselves about the case itself. SO when they first start deliberating, it the very first time the see what everyone else is thinking. (I MAY BE WRONG THOUGH, FUCK IM NO LAWYER)

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------



    *TY i guess, used to a battle on MPGH/Internet

    This probably wouldn't have turned into what it was if somebody arrested Zimmerman that night at the very least. I mean, there is a dead body on the floor. If its self defence let the judge clear his ass and that be it. BUT NOOOO, I think the cops wanted to play judge and let him go. In the several interviews, there were enough consistency to show foul play. i.e. How do you live in a 3 road street for 4 years, become the neighborhood watch, and NOT now the exact street your on. For fuck sakes, its 3 fucking small ass streets.
    That mainly has to do with the stand your ground law why he wasn't arrested.
    I personally think he should have at least been charged for involuntary manslaughter,given bail and out on his own recognizance.
    From there court. It's like that in most places in the States.

  3. #33
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Why. Is it because it's a racial issue that you consider him a murderer?
    Not the racial but have you seen stuff he texted?

  4. #34
    Olevnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dat shitstorm



  5. #35
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    Not the racial but have you seen stuff he texted?
    No, but I do know that Trayvon initiated. I also know that he grabbed Zimmerman's pistol by the slide, forcing Zimmerman to shoot. Both are backed up in the police report. Trayvon was also evidently a very violent individual, based on his texts and tweets. Don't see how this is anything other than self defense.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (07-14-2013),Twin Cities (07-13-2013)

  7. #36
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    No, but I do know that Trayvon initiated. I also know that he grabbed Zimmerman's pistol by the slide, forcing Zimmerman to shoot. Both are backed up in the police report. Trayvon was also evidently a very violent individual, based on his texts and tweets. Don't see how this is anything other than self defense.
    I agree but you know people... One is white and other is black. White guy kills black guy and gets released, racism. If it's vice versa, it is all normal. I hate when people bring up this racist shit in this trial. Like are you serious, he defended him self. Florida's law was on his side and he gets released. BUT NOO it has to do with racism. Fucking idiots...

  8. #37
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    That mainly has to do with the stand your ground law why he wasn't arrested.
    I personally think he should have at least been charged for involuntary manslaughter,given bail and out on his own recognizance.
    From there court. It's like that in most places in the States.
    Stand your ground was fun and all. But in this case Stand Your ground could have gone for both parties, hence neither lawyer brought it up.
    If one shouted stand your ground, the other would shout stand your ground and lawyers for some reason don't or try not to play tit for tat.

    ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    No, but I do know that Trayvon initiated. I also know that he grabbed Zimmerman's pistol by the slide, forcing Zimmerman to shoot. Both are backed up in the police report. Trayvon was also evidently a very violent individual, based on his texts and tweets. Don't see how this is anything other than self defense.
    I like how you pulled that "Trayvon initiated it" right out you ass. The police report did and can only report who, what,when,why,how based of evidence and witness testimony.

    That night they only had three witnesses to come out. One said Trayvon was on top, the other say Zimmerman was on top. The third is Zimmerson, and any competent cop would disregard what the killer(Zimmerman) had to say.

    No Witness saw what happened at the BEGINNING of the incident. There's no EVIDENCE to explain who started the initial fight (punch/kick/strong verbal assault). The only testimony that would explain how the fight began would come from the killer/Zimmerman.

    You lied about the police report saying Trayvon started it. Its in debate if Trayvon grabbed the gun, so that not a fact lied.

    Being mean/violent in personality is not a crime. Shyt, if I was arrested, would they pull up my MPGH GM ABUSIVE Bans as proof of my violence.

    Just STFU your a fucking bitch as lying motherfucker.SMD.

    Stop watching Fox News.

    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    I agree but you know people... One is white and other is black. White guy kills black guy and gets released, racism. If it's vice versa, it is all normal. I hate when people bring up this racist shit in this trial. Like are you serious, he defended him self. Florida's law was on his side and he gets released. BUT NOO it has to do with racism. Fucking idiots...
    Its not Zimmerman were calling racist. It's the SYSTEM itself which is racist. Dead Body should always = Day in Court.

    I said this earlier, there have been times before and 2 times after this latest trial when the defendant claimed "STAND MY GROUND" and all were arrested( I would say within a couple of days-im citing a case when a man was in a car and shot 2 black guys, that took less than a week). BEcause you claim self defense doesn't mean you don't have your day in front of the court. But in this one extreme example, local prosecutors/ cops thought it was so ok to not even have Zimmerman arrested.

    Again, its not Zimmerman were calling racist, though he did profile Trayvon (profiling doesn't equal racism), its the Justice System that wasn't treating everyone the exact same, which in return comes with the racist chants.

    *I feel smart. Call me Professor King

  9. #38
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stand your ground was fun and all. But in this case Stand Your ground could have gone for both parties, hence neither lawyer brought it up.
    If one shouted stand your ground, the other would shout stand your ground and lawyers for some reason don't or try not to play tit for tat.

    ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------



    I like how you pulled that "Trayvon initiated it" right out you ass. The police report did and can only report who, what,when,why,how based of evidence and witness testimony.

    That night they only had three witnesses to come out. One said Trayvon was on top, the other say Zimmerman was on top. The third is Zimmerson, and any competent cop would disregard what the killer(Zimmerman) had to say.

    No Witness saw what happened at the BEGINNING of the incident. There's no EVIDENCE to explain who started the initial fight (punch/kick/strong verbal assault). The only testimony that would explain how the fight began would come from the killer/Zimmerman.

    You lied about the police report saying Trayvon started it. Its in debate if Trayvon grabbed the gun, so that not a fact lied.

    Being mean/violent in personality is not a crime. Shyt, if I was arrested, would they pull up my MPGH GM ABUSIVE Bans as proof of my violence.

    Just STFU your a fucking bitch as lying motherfucker.SMD.

    Stop watching Fox News.

    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------



    Its not Zimmerman were calling racist. It's the SYSTEM itself which is racist. Dead Body should always = Day in Court.

    I said this earlier, there have been times before and 2 times after this latest trial when the defendant claimed "STAND MY GROUND" and all were arrested( I would say within a couple of days-im citing a case when a man was in a car and shot 2 black guys, that took less than a week). BEcause you claim self defense doesn't mean you don't have your day in front of the court. But in this one extreme example, local prosecutors/ cops thought it was so ok to not even have Zimmerman arrested.

    Again, its not Zimmerman were calling racist, though he did profile Trayvon (profiling doesn't equal racism), its the Justice System that wasn't treating everyone the exact same, which in return comes with the racist chants.

    *I feel smart. Call me Professor King
    Don't get your jimmies rustled. It's called circumstantial evidence. This entire case is built off of it as are the majority of criminal cases that are not cut and dried. There is nearly no direct evidence in this case. And circumstantial evidence points to self defense. Furthermore, the police report states that the pistol did not cycle, the shell did not eject, which would only happen if the someone prevented the slide from moving by force. I don't watch Fox, but you should probably stop watching MSNBC.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (07-13-2013)

  11. #39
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I like how you pulled that "Trayvon initiated it" right out you ass. The police report did and can only report who, what,when,why,how based of evidence and witness testimony.
    There was a 4 minute gap between when Zimmerman originally called, and when the fatal shot was fired. This indicates that Trayvon decided to stay for an extended period of time, and almost nullifies the "threatened teen" argument. To have a mindset to stay in a possibly dangerous situation shows that he most likely confronted Zimmerman. This is all based solely upon conjecture, but the timeframe is indeed accurate. Just something to think about.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stand your ground was fun and all. But in this case Stand Your ground could have gone for both parties, hence neither lawyer brought it up.
    If one shouted stand your ground, the other would shout stand your ground and lawyers for some reason don't or try not to play tit for tat.

    ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------


    Well yeah, only problem with that is Trayvon didn't have a gun.

  13. #41
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    though he did profile Trayvon
    ​When at all did he profile him?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #42
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Don't get your jimmies rustled. It's called circumstantial evidence. This entire case is built off of it as are the majority of criminal cases that are not cut and dried. There is nearly no direct evidence in this case. And circumstantial evidence points to self defense. Furthermore, the police report states that the pistol did not cycle, the shell did not eject, which would only happen if the someone prevented the slide from moving by force. I don't watch Fox, but you should probably stop watching MSNBC.
    To Long Not Reading. Edit- Fuck it i read it.
    You said as fact that Trayvon grabbed the gun. Thats not definitive, you made it up.

    Having a concealed gun licence means you only reveal your gun when needed. Why would Trayvon grab/reach for a gun he has no clue about.
    You're taught when taking the Conceal Weapon that your supposed to do everything in your power to avoid a dangerous situation. How does Zimmerman prove to anyone that he was avoiding such a dangerous criminal/situation in Trayvon when he's the once to pursue the potential burglar/Trayvon.

    See you're new around here. I'm currently attending school for Criminal Justice. I graduate with a 4 yr Bachelor in January 2014 (Unless I fail a class which I won't). This case and other is basically the ONLY thing we talk about in class. I'm also a Class C (non gun) security guard (pay for my school and experience to my future career), when relieving other security guards, this is what we talk about. SO I have a little something other than MSNBC and FOX news to rely for information.

    I've only watched HLN coverage (during the breaks) and the Actual Florida Livestream of the case. Its on TV here because............I LIVE in Florida.

    Yes im on my high horse, I'm just too up to date and too knowledgeable about the laws in this case for someone like you to simply.....LIE.
    (Lie like make up shit and lie, thats just aggravating).

  15. #43
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    To Long Not Reading.
    That was maybe a paragraph at max, and yet you expect us to read your exceedingly long blitherings.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Having a concealed gun licence means you only reveal your gun when needed. Why would Trayvon grab/reach for a gun he has no clue about.
    You're taught when taking the Conceal Weapon that your supposed to do everything in your power to avoid a dangerous situation. How does Zimmerman prove to anyone that he was avoiding such a dangerous criminal/situation in Trayvon when he's the once to pursue the potential burglar/Trayvon.
    A majority of this is entirely irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    See you're new around here. I'm currently attending school for Criminal Justice. I graduate with a 4 yr Bachelor in January 2014 (Unless I fail a class which I won't). This case and other is basically the ONLY thing we talk about in class. I'm also a Class C (non gun) security guard (pay for my school and experience to my future career), when relieving other security guards, this is what we talk about. SO I have a little something other than MSNBC and FOX news to rely for information.
    ​Once again, entirely irrelevant. Stop putting yourself on a pedestal and degrading the opposition, it in no way bolsters your argument.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #44
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    That was maybe a paragraph at max, and yet you expect us to read your exceedingly long blitherings.


    A majority of this is entirely irrelevant.


    ​Once again, entirely irrelevant. Stop putting yourself on a pedestal and degrading the opposition, it in no way bolsters your argument.
    1. Read edit.

    2. If the weapon is concealed. It means it hidden. If its hidden, how would Trayvon know to grab for it. Zimmerman said he went for it how do you go for something that is hidden/concealed.

    3. I only brought in my credentials to explain how invested in this case I was. To help dissprove your lie. Fact is you lied. You still haven't apologize. My credentials would have never been brought..........if you haven't LIED.

    I degrade liars, not opposition. I haven't came out and said if someone was innocent/guilty so I don't yet have a position. I'm only stating facts with a comment thereafter with my opinion.

    You going to say sorry for lying though????

  17. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    1. Read edit.

    2. If the weapon is concealed. It means it hidden. If its hidden, how would Trayvon know to grab for it. Zimmerman said he went for it how do you go for something that is hidden/concealed.

    3. I only brought in my credentials to explain how invested in this case I was. To help dissprove your lie. Fact is you lied. You still haven't apologize. My credentials would have never been brought..........if you haven't LIED.

    I degrade liars, not opposition. I haven't came out and said if someone was innocent/guilty so I don't yet have a position. I'm only stating facts with a comment thereafter with my opinion.

    You going to say sorry for lying though????
    ​What at all have I lied about?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Zimmerman trial gets Skype bombed.
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Zimmerman trial - Star witness
    By Royce in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 10:39 AM
  3. 1 day vip trial
    By brownsfan91 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:09 PM
  4. trial editing
    By Skurdz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. giving away GuildWars 14days and 10hrs trial acces key
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:00 PM