Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I saw it somewhere on the web or heard it from a friend about other games. I just thought it was possible that it might be for this game too so I was just throwing the idea out there.
    It's just an excuse asshole devs throw out there to cover up their laziness. PC is still a highly profitable platform.

  2. #32
    temeXiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    51
    Someone said that they already hired some guys to port it to pc but im not sure if he was lying

  3. #33
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    It's just an excuse asshole devs throw out there to cover up their laziness. PC is still a highly profitable platform.
    I didn't say that the PC isn't a profitable platform xD I'm just saying as I've heard. Steam alone is way more proof than needed to know that the PC is an extremely profitable platform. But it's the fact that game companies "lose" millions, if not billions, of dollars per year from piracy. I say "lose" because they don't lose shit, they just don't get the full projected income they could be getting haha

  4. #34
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I didn't say that the PC isn't a profitable platform xD I'm just saying as I've heard. Steam alone is way more proof than needed to know that the PC is an extremely profitable platform. But it's the fact that game companies "lose" millions, if not billions, of dollars per year from piracy. I say "lose" because they don't lose shit, they just don't get the full projected income they could be getting haha
    Not even projected revenue, a very high percentage of pirates would not even buy the game if there was no pirate version. A lot of them actually play pirated games and then go and buy a genuine copy.

  5. #35
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    Not even projected revenue, a very high percentage of pirates would not even buy the game if there was no pirate version. A lot of them actually play pirated games and then go and buy a genuine copy.
    But there are still TONS and TONS of people, such as myself, that never bother buying the game to support the creators.

  6. #36
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Just wait & it'll be ported over after a couple months.

  7. #37
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,235
    Unfortunately not :/
    Which kinda sucks as I've been playing the hell out of GTA IV recently and loving it c:

  8. #38
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It will come out for pc but they are going to put it off for a year or so after it comes out for console. Because they want to make all they money they can off console before they lose money porting it to pc because of so many people just downloading it for free.

  9. #39
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    When GTA IV people had the same discussion.

    It was ported to PC a few months after release.

    On console release we had no confirmation whether it will or will not come to PC and it came to PC.


  10. #40
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    Unfortunately not :/
    Which kinda sucks as I've been playing the hell out of GTA IV recently and loving it c:
    Actually all secondary sources say it will. R* have always released a PC port at least 6 months after console release. And they never announce it beforehand either.

  11. #41
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Actually all secondary sources say it will. R* have always released a PC port at least 6 months after console release. And they never announce it beforehand either.
    Isn't it eight?

  12. #42
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Isn't it eight?
    Yea around 7-8 months later.

  13. #43
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yea around 7-8 months later.
    Offtopic, I'm jelly of your avatar.
    Btw. I love Carnage.

  14. #44
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I ain't upgrading better work in my pc.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #45
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Maybe they will port it later
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For Cows (I Will Pay Come Check It Out)
    By enzify in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 08:36 AM
  2. Will godmode come back?
    By hellraiser541 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:02 PM
  3. Do you think AlterOps will ever come out?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
  4. Item who will sure coming for patch :D
    By BONE_CRUSHER in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:38 AM
  5. When will hacks come out ?
    By naruto4ever in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:04 PM