Thread: Tips For Weed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you use a bong, don't use cold water. Use warm water. It's counter intuitive but warm water filters the smoke better and the water vapors help sooth your throat. Cold water is going to make your hits extra harsh. Add mint to your water to prevent coughing and the added bonus of minty hits.

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Find your own piece, whether it be a bong, pipe or MLFB. Find your own pace, don't ask for tips or tricks. Your body isn't a game, you find what makes you comfortable.
    It's really retarded when people are proud of having higher tolerance to weed. You want more bang for your buck? Smoke enough until you get vibed out and save the rest for another time. Don't be a fucking bum about it too, I have so many friends who've gotten too deep into it and now they're always broke and have no damn job, it's pathetic.


  3. #18
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,015
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Find your own piece, whether it be a bong, pipe or MLFB. Find your own pace, don't ask for tips or tricks. Your body isn't a game, you find what makes you comfortable.
    It's really retarded when people are proud of having higher tolerance to weed. You want more bang for your buck? Smoke enough until you get vibed out and save the rest for another time. Don't be a fucking bum about it too, I have so many friends who've gotten too deep into it and now they're always broke and have no damn job, it's pathetic.
    I have 350$ I've spent 30$ on it total


    ---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    There's no such thing as the exact same experience.
    ^ It was my highest point so It's a 10 to me
    Wanna win $5 on PayPal? Subscribe to my Youtube for a chance to win.
    EVERY WEEK


  4. #19
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    If you use a bong, don't use cold water. Use warm water. It's counter intuitive but warm water filters the smoke better and the water vapors help sooth your throat. Cold water is going to make your hits extra harsh. Add mint to your water to prevent coughing and the added bonus of minty hits.
    I use ice in my bong
    The One and Only...

  5. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    You got $350 now? yeah... give it a month or two and that'd all be gone.


  6. #21
    CFFG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    739
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Not sure what is the profit of this.
    waste of money.

  7. #22
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by ah MAD View Post

    I have 350$ I've spent 30$ on it total


    ---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------



    ^ It was my highest point so It's a 10 to me
    It wasn't a response towards you, it was a response towards someone who said a 10/10 isn't possible.

  8. #23
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,015
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    You got $350 now? yeah... give it a month or two and that'd all be gone.
    Probably...? School starts in like 2 months I need new clothes
    Wanna win $5 on PayPal? Subscribe to my Youtube for a chance to win.
    EVERY WEEK


  9. #24
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    For #2 that happened to me the first time I used a pipe too, second time I got baked. Oh, and if you haven't already, you should hit a bong, it get's you really high your first time. @ah MAD

  10. #25
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,015
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post
    For #2 that happened to me the first time I used a pipe too, second time I got baked. Oh, and if you haven't already, you should hit a bong, it get's you really high your first time. @ah MAD
    Brother JUST got one 3 hours ago. I got 1.5 grams
    Wanna win $5 on PayPal? Subscribe to my Youtube for a chance to win.
    EVERY WEEK


  11. #26
    ace3dm2x11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    If you want to be real high get a bong rip it 5x without releasing its smoke then , fire a 1 joint .
    i usually do this , because im solo smoking pot .
    when you are smoking solo the weed takes long to hit you.

  12. #27
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ah MAD View Post

    Brother JUST got one 3 hours ago. I got 1.5 grams
    Nice man, just remember, don't go overboard on your first few hits...

  13. #28
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you want to get high and use little weed, use a bong. When you use a bong, try hold in as much smoke as you can and fill your lungs up completely, it gets you high quicker and less money waster.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  14. #29
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
    If you want to get high and use little weed, use a bong. When you use a bong, try hold in as much smoke as you can and fill your lungs up completely, it gets you high quicker and less money waster.
    The best way to conserve weed and get the most out of it would be a gravity/waterfall bong.

  15. #30
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    The best way to conserve weed and get the most out of it would be a gravity/waterfall bong.
    I have no idea what that is and I'm not going to pretend I know what it is I just use a home made gatorade/powerade bong most of the times.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Uber tips for superjumping
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:23 PM
  2. Tips for super Spy?
    By ZeroTallon in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 11:34 PM
  3. Tip for MPGH Public
    By AtSpZr in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 03:17 PM
  4. Need Values And Tips For Making Trainer
    By jokuvaan11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
  5. Im new and i need hacking tips for mph pleaze
    By office hackin jesus in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 06:09 PM