Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    CockIsMyBreakfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    @transparacy pick a winner, also known as me

  2. #32
    STOP ABUSING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    lol , I'm using my account for more than 4 months and works smooth
    You said its made in america not in a poor country called egypt .

  3. #33
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,759
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by STOP ABUSING View Post
    You said its made in america not in a poor country called egypt .
    I can let you say we are poor if you were from America or Canada but you're from Morocco , the definition of being poor.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  4. #34
    Creative Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    No winner yet? Sweet, I'm in.

  5. #35
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by STOP ABUSING View Post
    You said its made in america not in a poor country called egypt .
    Yea look , we're in egypt allowed to create paypal , but will be only for sending , no option to receive money from any other accs , so it's useless

    so @Lightning is using an american one sure or Canadian not sure

    That's ^^



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  6. #36
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,759
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    Yea look , we're in egypt allowed to create paypal , but will be only for sending , no option to receive money from any other accs , so it's useless

    so @Lightning is using an american one sure or Canadian not sure

    That's ^^
    Am using an American one with Hotspot shield elite subscription.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    TheSknuk (07-15-2013)

  8. #37
    STOP ABUSING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    I can let you say we are poor if you were from America or Canada but you're from Morocco , the definition of being poor.
    Morroco > egypt
    egypt is trash their people protest every single day just because they dont have money to buy cheap clothes or food $$$ .

    ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Am using an American one with Hotspot shield elite subscription.
    Paypal patched hotspot shield a long time ago deal with it .

  9. #38
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,759
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by STOP ABUSING View Post
    Morroco > egypt
    egypt is trash their people protest every single day just because they dont have money to buy cheap clothes or food $$$ .
    We can make a poll but without bitching for all your skype/msn contacts to vote for morocco.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  10. #39
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,641
    I'm entering

  11. #40
    Transparacy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Invincable Joker
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    20
    Sorry guys i'm back - Winner is Lightning PM me! will do more

  12. #41
    CockIsMyBreakfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Transparacy. View Post
    Sorry guys i'm back - Winner is Lightning PM me! will do more
    So it's just a coincidence that who won is the person with the highest reps?

  13. #42
    Transparacy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Invincable Joker
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    20
    what are you saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by CockIsMyBreakfast View Post
    So it's just a coincidence that who won is the person with the highest reps?

  14. #43
    CockIsMyBreakfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Transparacy. View Post
    what are you saying?
    You clearly made him win since he has the highest reps so you get the most amount of rep possible

  15. #44
    Transparacy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Invincable Joker
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    20
    dafaq? he repped me from the first contest, this is the 2nd ..... if i was doing that i wouldnt of picked him, your the kind of guys that make me stop doing these
    Quote Originally Posted by CockIsMyBreakfast View Post
    You clearly made him win since he has the highest reps so you get the most amount of rep possible

  16. #45
    AvengedSoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Transparacy. View Post
    dafaq? he repped me from the first contest, this is the 2nd ..... if i was doing that i wouldnt of picked him, your the kind of guys that make me stop doing these
    Your the kind of guy that can't last a day on MPGH...


    Your blood will be spilled..

    My Vouch Thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Giving Away $2.50 Paypal in 15Minutes (ENTER)
    By Transparacy. in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:25 PM
  2. [WTT] Giving Away Bo2 Account for Somone Can Verifie My paypal
    By Maeri in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:07 PM
  4. Giving away 5$ a week! Paypal. FREE
    By boredmonkey in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:12 PM
  5. giving away GuildWars 14days and 10hrs trial acces key
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:00 PM