Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    When I was like 9 or 10 years old I was molested in the YMCA basketball gym by a retarded middle-aged man. I didn't know it at the time and only realized years later what had happened to me.

I was on the court playing some basketball with a few friends and the guy called me over to the sidelines because he wanted to "rub my feet" to make me play better. I took off my shoes and socks and let the guy massage my feet. All the while he was rubbing his dick through his gymshorts with his other hand.

I guess I was too scared to say anything because deep down I knew what was going on. After about 5 minutes I went back to play ball and that was it.
    \

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When I was around 8 or so,I was racing a friend in my back garden after it had been raining and my garden has a small hill in it and at the corner of the bottom of this hill was a big square concrete stone about 2 foot of the ground, I was running down the hill when I slipped, falling down the hill and smacking my head off the corner of the stone, cracking my skull and dislocating my right eyebrow so now it sits slightly lower than the left. I made a full recovery without any brain damage and stuff but shit it could've killed me if I had fell any harder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Bad things won't just "happen" to me since I'm blessed with a lot of luck, but I often bring it on myself by being stupid, careless or in a hurry. Once I crashed into a wall with my bike because I was in a hurry and didn't think straight. I also bring a lot of heartache upon myself simply by being stupid.

Anyhow, I think the worst thing that ever happend to me was when my dad passed away.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12