Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post

My opinion shouldn't stop you from spreading these stories. 1 opinion is just 1 opinion I don't support gays neither do I shun them. Look the 2 asses as my profile picture are nothing, I just think they are nice. For god's sake I don't care if you put your own thoughts of cuteness/sexy on your profile picture. Its a picture, its opinion.
    I didn't mean to imply I'm coming off at you, It's more of everybody on the internet and pretty much the whole world.

Right now, If I was to have my profile picture as me or my boyfriend doing something, I would get so much hate lol. You can't have a man and another man kiss, or do anything with each other and not get negative responses back. Our society is a heterosexual projected society, nothing will change until Gay marriage fags prove gays get along better then straights, then the way we project sexuality to everybody, even children, will be tipped upside down.

/offtopicrantdicussion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Shut up and suck my dick faggot.

That rule.
    10/10, Best admin ever.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haxforpax View Post

10/10, Best admin ever.
    Shit talking bitch, thinks I should respect him.

Cute.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Shit talking bitch, thinks I should respect him.

Cute.
    It was a joke, lel.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It was a joke, lel.
    Yah, K. You sure have a lot of jokes about someone that doesn't even know you.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Yah, K. You sure have a lot of jokes about someone that doesn't even know you.
    I know that you don't know me.
    I didn't expect a man of such amazing quality to ever step down to a scrub of my level, I'm sorry you think so highly of yourself.
    Now I am not joking, I know I am going to get banned because you get butthurt easily but I had to say it.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know that you don't know me.
    I didn't expect a man of such amazing quality to ever step down to a scrub of my level, I'm sorry you think so highly of yourself.
    Now I am not joking, I know I am going to get banned because you get butthurt easily but I had to say it.
    [6/27/2013 4:57:40 PM] Leon | Youtro: Who the hell is this arunforce lurker
    [6/27/2013 4:57:51 PM] Big dick Jesus: A huge faggot who got admin because he is lucky

LOL, you're the kid with a dick up your butt. Always talking shit, and expects kindness in return, shut up you little bitch. You don't know jack shit about anything.

No one has to answer you, you don't deserve anything, and you're not in any kind of position to be talking shit. Stupid cunt.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-18-2013 at 01:20 AM.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

[6/27/2013 4:57:40 PM] Leon | Youtro: Who the hell is this arunforce lurker
    [6/27/2013 4:57:51 PM] Big dick Jesus: A huge faggot who got admin because he is lucky

LOL, you're the kid with a dick up your butt. Always talking shit, and expects kindness in return, shut up you little bitch. You don't know jack shit about anything.

No one has to answer you, you don't deserve anything, and you're not in any kind of position to be talking shit. Stupid cunt.
    *Whispers* You really need to learn how to take a joke. Never take anything I say on Skype as something I mean. 95% of the time on Skype I am being a retard because I am bored or just joking around.
    "LOL, you're the kid with a dick up your butt. Always talking shit, and expects kindness in return, shut up you little bitch. You don't know jack shit about anything."
    I can't think of anyone I talk shit about non-jokingly, the only one would be Allen really. I don't really hold grudges or talk shit to people, and that means I can't expect something in return if I don't even do it. What don't I know about? All I know right now is that you think you are on a huge pedestal and unable to even know me, get over yourself.

"No one has to answer you, you don't deserve anything, and you're not in any kind of position to be talking shit. Stupid cunt."
    Did I ask a question?
    Did I say or imply I deserved something?
    Did I talk shit? I saw that as more of a direct observation, talking shit would saying your mother is fat.
    Someone's intelligence is not determined by someone they just met, because apparently you don't know me.
    PS: Sorry for the wall of text, I got a little too into it. lel

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

*Whispers* You really need to learn how to take a joke. Never take anything I say on Skype as something I mean. 95% of the time on Skype I am being a retard because I am bored or just joking around.
    "LOL, you're the kid with a dick up your butt. Always talking shit, and expects kindness in return, shut up you little bitch. You don't know jack shit about anything."
    I can't think of anyone I talk shit about non-jokingly, the only one would be Allen really. I don't really hold grudges or talk shit to people, and that means I can't expect something in return if I don't even do it. What don't I know about? All I know right now is that you think you are on a huge pedestal and unable to even know me, get over yourself.

"No one has to answer you, you don't deserve anything, and you're not in any kind of position to be talking shit. Stupid cunt."
    Did I ask a question?
    Did I say or imply I deserved something?
    Did I talk shit? I saw that as more of a direct observation, talking shit would saying your mother is fat.
    Someone's intelligence is not determined by someone they just met, because apparently you don't know me.
    PS: Sorry for the wall of text, I got a little too into it. lel
    LOL, that's the typical response from retards like you. "I WASNT BEING SRS EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T EACH OTHER, I WAS JUST TALKING SHIT BUT IT WAS ALL A JOKE, AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT AS THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND STUFF BUT JUST BECAUSE." You did it multiple times, basically about the same thing, and i just ignored you, because you're a stupid little kid who thinks he's some kind of smart ass. And yet again, you imply that I shouldn't be or don't deserve admin. I haven't even talked to your retarded ass in my life, and for good reason too, people don't "joke" about people they don't know, for this exact reason. We both know you weren't joking, cut the shit you stupid fuck.

Then you come in here thinking you deserve an answer to why I "voided" the vote out? And I shouldn't be admin if I don't answer you? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck does it have to do with you? Do you have any business with it? No, shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dicks you faggot. The only person on a pedestal is your faggot ass sticking his nose in something that doesn't concern him and thinking he deserves an answer just because.

Ok, let's get this straight, you weren't talking shit, you just talked down about me like you know anything about me. Then, me being admin because I'm lucky is a direct observation and not an insult / talking shit? How did you directly observe it? Are you even fucking sane in the head? Your intelligence (or there lack of) is blatantly obvious.

LOL J/K IM JUST JOKING LLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

LOL, that's the typical response from retards like you. "I WASNT BEING SRS EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T EACH OTHER, I WAS JUST TALKING SHIT BUT IT WAS ALL A JOKE, AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT AS THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND STUFF BUT JUST BECAUSE." You did it multiple times, basically about the same thing, and i just ignored you, because you're a stupid little kid who thinks he's some kind of smart ass. And yet again, you imply that I shouldn't be or don't deserve admin. I haven't even talked to your retarded ass in my life, and for good reason too, people don't "joke" about people they don't know, for this exact reason. We both know you weren't joking, cut the shit you stupid fuck.

Then you come in here thinking you deserve an answer to why I "voided" the vote out? And I shouldn't be admin if I don't answer you? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck does it have to do with you? Do you have any business with it? No, shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dicks you faggot. The only person on a pedestal is your faggot ass sticking his nose in something that doesn't concern him and thinking he deserves an answer just because.

Ok, let's get this straight, you weren't talking shit, you just talked down about me like you know anything about me. Then, me being admin because I'm lucky is a direct observation and not an insult / talking shit? How did you directly observe it? Are you even fucking sane in the head? Your intelligence (or there lack of) is blatantly obvious.

LOL J/K IM JUST JOKING LLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL
    "LOL, that's the typical response from retards like you. "I WASNT BEING SRS EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T EACH OTHER, I WAS JUST TALKING SHIT BUT IT WAS ALL A JOKE, AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT AS THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND STUFF BUT JUST BECAUSE." You did it multiple times, basically about the same thing, and i just ignored you, because you're a stupid little kid who thinks he's some kind of smart ass. And yet again, you imply that I shouldn't be or don't deserve admin. I haven't even talked to your retarded ass in my life, and for good reason too, people don't "joke" about people they don't know, for this exact reason. We both know you weren't joking, cut the shit you stupid fuck."

Go look in MPGH Unite, seriously just scroll around. You will notice that I make joke about people I don't know quite a bit.
    You really need to take a joke man, calm the shit down.

"Then you come in here thinking you deserve an answer to why I "voided" the vote out? And I shouldn't be admin if I don't answer you? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck does it have to do with you? Do you have any business with it? No, shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dicks you faggot. The only person on a pedestal is your faggot ass sticking his nose in something that doesn't concern him and thinking he deserves an answer just because."

Seeing as I anticipated in it, I would of course be interested. I said I don't know how you got admin if you can't answer that because you didn't say it anywhere. I think people who deserve admin are people who actually answer questions and are helpful, but if you couldn't then I wouldn't know how you got admin. I do have business with it, I was in the voteout and if you actually were voiding the winners then I would have a big problem and I wanted to know how I could help solve the problem. I didn't think that I deserved an answer as an individual, I felt that all CS deserved an answer.

"Ok, let's get this straight, you weren't talking shit, you just talked down about me like you know anything about me. Then, me being admin because I'm lucky is a direct observation and not an insult / talking shit? How did you directly observe it? Are you even fucking sane in the head? Your intelligence (or there lack of) is blatantly obvious.

LOL J/K IM JUST JOKING LLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL?"

You don't joke about people that don't know you? You have never joked about a random guy on the side of the road?
    I said that you thinking you are above me is a direct observation.
    PS: The joke wasn't meant for you, so you weren't supposed to laugh anyway.
    Last edited by haxforpax; 07-18-2013 at 02:18 AM.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

"LOL, that's the typical response from retards like you. "I WASNT BEING SRS EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T EACH OTHER, I WAS JUST TALKING SHIT BUT IT WAS ALL A JOKE, AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT AS THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND STUFF BUT JUST BECAUSE." You did it multiple times, basically about the same thing, and i just ignored you, because you're a stupid little kid who thinks he's some kind of smart ass. And yet again, you imply that I shouldn't be or don't deserve admin. I haven't even talked to your retarded ass in my life, and for good reason too, people don't "joke" about people they don't know, for this exact reason. We both know you weren't joking, cut the shit you stupid fuck."

Go look in MPGH Unite, seriously just scroll around. You will notice that I make joke about people I don't know quite a bit.
    You really need to take a joke man, calm the shit down.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I don't even know you, and I'm expected to know that you don't know them or take your word for it? Just like you were "joking" about me about my "qualifications" to be administrator.

"Then you come in here thinking you deserve an answer to why I "voided" the vote out? And I shouldn't be admin if I don't answer you? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck does it have to do with you? Do you have any business with it? No, shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dicks you faggot. The only person on a pedestal is your faggot ass sticking his nose in something that doesn't concern him and thinking he deserves an answer just because."

Seeing as I anticipated in it, I would of course be interested. I said I don't know how you got admin if you can't answer that because you didn't say it anywhere. I think people who deserve admin are people who actually answer questions and are helpful, but if you couldn't then I wouldn't know how you got admin. I do have business with it, I was in the voteout and if you actually were voiding the winners then I would have a big problem and I wanted to know how I could help solve the problem. I didn't think that I deserved an answer as an individual, I felt that all CS deserved an answer.

So if I "didn't say it anywhere", you don't know how I got admin? What the fuck? They are totally unrelated matters, and yet you keep bringing something up about me being admin. I don't have to answer a question that doesn't pertain ANYTHING to do with you, much less from a stupid fucking cocksucker that continuously addresses me in a derogatory manner. You obviously wanted to help with something that had nothing to do with you, they were told repeatedly what would happen if they both won, and of course you wanted to help by trying to insult me by (not once, not twice, hell probably not even three times) again questioning my admin qualifications and help solve something that had "preset rules." Makes sense.

"Ok, let's get this straight, you weren't talking shit, you just talked down about me like you know anything about me. Then, me being admin because I'm lucky is a direct observation and not an insult / talking shit? How did you directly observe it? Are you even fucking sane in the head? Your intelligence (or there lack of) is blatantly obvious.

LOL J/K IM JUST JOKING LLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL?"

You don't joke about people that don't know you? You have never joked about a random guy on the side of the road?
    I said that you thinking you are above me is a direct observation.
    PS: The joke wasn't meant for you, so you weren't supposed to laugh anyway.

I don't joke about random people in front of their face, it only ends badly. Everyone knows that, that's why they don't do it, much less someone that can ban you permanently with two clicks. How is it a joke? What's exactly funny about it? Where's the punch line? Stupid kids like you trying to front in front of "your friends" to look like a hard ass, then bitch quit and turn the corner and run and try to make a derogatory statement supposed to be a joke? If this direct observation of me not feeling the need to answer some scumbag shit talker who feels entitled to an answer that he has nothing to do with me thinking I'm superior? Ok then, I guess I'm superior.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-18-2013 at 02:39 AM.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Cockie,cockie
    Only for you .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Yeah, that makes sense. I don't even know you, and I'm expected to know that you don't know them or take your word for it? Just like you were "joking" about me about my "qualifications" to be administrator.

So if I "didn't say it anywhere", you don't know how I got admin? What the fuck? They are totally unrelated matters, and yet you keep bringing something up about me being admin. I don't have to answer a question that doesn't pertain ANYTHING to do with you, much less from a stupid fucking cocksucker that continuously addresses me in a derogatory manner. You obviously wanted to help with something that had nothing to do with you, they were told repeatedly what would happen if they both won, and of course you wanted to help by trying to insult me by (not once, not twice, hell probably not even three times) again questioning my admin qualifications and help solve something that had "preset rules." Makes sense.

I don't joke about random people in front of their face, it only ends badly. Everyone knows that, that's why they don't do it, much less someone that can ban you permanently with two clicks. How is it a joke? What's exactly funny about it? Where's the punch line? Stupid kids like you trying to front in front of "your friends" to look like a hard ass, then bitch quit and turn the corner and run and try to make a derogatory statement supposed to be a joke? If this direct observation of me not feeling the need to answer some scumbag shit talker who feels entitled to an answer that he has nothing to do with me thinking I'm superior? Ok then, I guess I'm superior.
    LOL
    I feel so stupid.
    I can't believe I didn't realize you were trolling this whole time, I genuinely thought you had downs or something xD.
    GJ man, you got me.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

LOL
    I feel so stupid.
    I can't believe I didn't realize you were trolling this whole time, I genuinely thought you had downs or something xD.
    GJ man, you got me.
    Figures, gets slaughtered, turns tail and runs. I guess that's what cowards like you do when they get caught in a lie.

---

Also don't worry, it really is a joke, but here's a hint: it's not my post. XD
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-18-2013 at 03:32 AM.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Figures, gets slaughtered, turns tail and runs. I guess that's what cowards like you do when they get caught in a lie.

---

Also don't worry, it really is a joke, but here's a hint: it's not my post. XD
    What's not your post?
    OH shit, now I am confused.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast