Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Because the money gets sent to her Paypal.
    But... why? Why would Dave do that?

  2. #32
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    But... why? Why would Dave do that?
    She'd probably send it to him though.

  3. #33
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,703
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,497
    Even if he sold it he wouldn't make that much money.

  4. #34
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    She'd probably send it to him though.
    "Probably"
    What if she spends it on cakes for herself
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  5. #35
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    She'd probably send it to him though.
    But then Dave get's less money ;-;

  6. #36
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    those sites are fake and nothing more than a bunch of bullshit for stupid people to believe. Dave is already a millionare. This site ads, and the amount of money he makes from donating + the money he gets from his other sites would equal more than 2 million. This site ,if sold, would bring in atleast 200-300K cus of its popularity and the amount of members.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  7. #37
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    But then Dave get's less money ;-;
    Pretty sure most of the money goes into site hosting/management.

  8. #38
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Dave could buy all the bitches at MPGH with that kind of money, just sayin'.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  9. #39
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    those sites are fake and nothing more than a bunch of bullshit for stupid people to believe. Dave is already a millionare. This site ads, and the amount of money he makes from donating + the money he gets from his other sites would equal more than 2 million. This site ,if sold, would bring in atleast 200-300K cus of its popularity and the amount of members.
    Most ads needs to be clicked . Also don't forget he pays for servers / anti bots and plugins etc..
    Donations ? There is 256 donations at the donation thread multiply that by 30$ (Some members donate more than once / more.) = 7680$
    Simple calculations.
    Also Dave stated before in an interview that he doesn't make that much profit from MPGH .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #40
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    link me to the interview and ofc he won't make a living out of MPGH and the amount he's got to pay is about 260$ a year to keep the site running and not all the donations are posted in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Most ads needs to be clicked . Also don't forget he pays for servers / anti bots and plugins etc..
    Donations ? There is 256 donations at the donation thread multiply that by 30$ (Some members donate more than once / more.) = 7680$
    Simple calculations.
    Also Dave stated before in an interview that he doesn't make that much profit from MPGH .
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  11. #41
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    260$
    How do you know that it's costs that little?

  12. #42
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    cus a friend like mine had an exact same website as MPGH but not as popular, he said that that's how much he paid
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    How do you know that it's costs that little?
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  13. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    every fucking year, same shit
    god damn
    You know, there needs to be a meme for you. Cranky Oldphag Severus.

  14. #44
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    cus a friend like mine had an exact same website as MPGH but not as popular, he said that that's how much he paid
    You do realize if a website get's more traffic, you need better server hosting...

    Better hosting = More money.

  15. #45
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    no one is an idiot to spend more money than he gains so probs ain't that much difference
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    You do realize if a website get's more traffic, you need better server hosting...

    Better hosting = More money.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Almost Dave
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:15 PM
  2. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  3. Dave Millionaire?
    By Leaf in forum General
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  5. fast! Dave come here
    By Big Black in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 04:03 AM