Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71
  1. #1
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11

    Dave is almost a millionaire.

    $ 778,299 is MPGH.net worth.


    mpgh.net is worth $ 778,299 - Worth Of Web


    Dave, you're almost a millionaire (Theoretically)

  2. #2
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Anyone think he'd sell it?

  3. #3
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Anyone think he'd sell it?
    He will make alot of money, but does he really wanna leave mpgh? The place with people just butthurting you non-stop

  4. #4
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sell, invest, double.

  5. #5
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by .KingPing View Post
    He will make alot of money, but does he really wanna leave mpgh? The place with people just butthurting you non-stop
    He wouldn't have to leave the site.

  6. #6
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    He wouldn't have to leave the site.
    True, but i don't think he can be an admin. Unless the buyer gives him those powers

  7. #7
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by .KingPing View Post
    True, but i don't think he can be an admin. Unless the buyer gives him those powers
    Owner wouldn't be bothered managing the site, he'd just milk it for all the money possible.

  8. #8
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,235
    mpgh.net Estimated Worth $139889.9 USD by websiteoutlook

    "Estimeted worth of mpgh.net is USD 151796.2"

  9. #9
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    mpgh.net Estimated Worth $139889.9 USD by websiteoutlook

    "Estimeted worth of mpgh.net is USD 151796.2"
    then not almost , already a millioner



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  10. #10
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    then not almost , already a millioner
    You do realise it says $151,796.2?

  11. #11
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    You do realise it says $151,796.2?
    But how are we sure your site is the real thing or my site is the real thing

  12. #12
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    You do realise it says $151,796.2?
    WTF

    I saw it 1 million and ... xD



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  13. #13
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Either way he is one rich as fuck fatass.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    TheSknuk (07-17-2013)

  15. #14
    .KingPing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by II-SKOTTIE-II View Post
    Either way he is one rich as fuck fatass.
    The cakes ._. All the cakes he can buy with the money

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .KingPing For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (07-17-2013),TheSknuk (07-17-2013)

  17. #15
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Dave can't live without us, so are we.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Almost Dave
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:15 PM
  2. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  3. Dave Millionaire?
    By Leaf in forum General
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  5. fast! Dave come here
    By Big Black in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 04:03 AM