Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97
  1. #31
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Who's autin? Is he one of those banned guys, I'm not letting any banneders join my group because if you got banned from MPGH then you obviously did something wrong.



    If you lie, about being gay like you did.

    Also being a FakeFag/Fake Gay means you are slightly bisexual and think you are gay just because you enjoy one specific body part but not the whole concept.
    why so much hate against non homosexual people?
    thought gays where supposed to be jolly



    My games;

    x

  2. #32
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    /gotdamn we got a pro gay ova here
    Well I don't like to brag but I have been told I'm a very good sub.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    why so much hate against non homosexual people?
    thought gays where supposed to be jolly
    Because of heterosexuals feel the need to project their sexuality towards everyone and everything while us bis and homos keep our selfs restrained around you straightfaggots just to make you feel better and so your ugly ass bitch doesn't laugh at you when a gay guy comes on to you because you look somewhat decent.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 07-17-2013 at 06:08 PM.

  3. #33
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Obvious troll thread is obvious.

  4. #34
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by II-SKOTTIE-II View Post
    Obvious troll thread is obvious.
    Lmfao, I'm not even trolling and your making me mad. I spent all that time making those fucking avatars for you and this is how you repay me.

    You are a bad person.


    Edit: To think I even considered inviting you to be apart of milk force, how wrong I was.

  5. #35
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Well I don't like to brag but I have been told I'm a very good sub.



    Because of heterosexuals feel the need to project their sexuality towards everyone and everything while us bis and homos keep our selfs restrained around you straightfaggots just to make you feel better and so your ugly ass bitch doesn't laugh at you when a gay guy comes on to you because you look somewhat decent.
    Nice bias you have there.
    How is it that we "straight" people always project our sexuality?
    I have nothing against homosexuals/bis but if i was with my girlfriend and a gay guy walked up to me trying to hit on me, well, then it would be weird.
    You seem like a very judgemental person.



    My games;

    x

  6. #36
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    Nice bias you have there.
    How is it that we "straight" people always project our sexuality?
    I have nothing against homosexuals/bis but if i was with my girlfriend and a gay guy walked up to me trying to hit on me, well, then it would be weird.
    You seem like a very judgemental person.

    In movies and cartoons don't you always see the happy ending with a guy and a girl getting married or kissing each other or something? that's heterosexual projection towards our youth. And that's fucking bullshit, and it happens in every fucking situation of life.

    Because of this, I was as well as many others confused about my sexuality so I only went out with females and had sex with females believing that is what I truly liked, when the whole time I could never find true 'love' towards any female.

    So It took me over half of my life so far to realize who I truly am because of shit like that. Perhaps it was for the best since I never 'appeared' truly gay in school I just acted like it as if it was a joke like everyone else.

    I have nothing against straight people, many of my friends are straight, but I do have a somewhat 'hate' towards heterosexual people who decide to project their beliefs towards everybody like some kind of religious cult leader.

  7. #37
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    In movies and cartoons don't you always see the happy ending with a guy and a girl getting married or kissing each other or something? that's heterosexual projection towards our youth. And that's fucking bullshit, and it happens in every fucking situation of life.

    Because of this, I was as well as many others confused about my sexuality so I only went out with females and had sex with females believing that is what I truly liked, when the whole time I could never find true 'love' towards any female.

    So It took me over half of my life so far to realize who I truly am because of shit like that. Perhaps it was for the best since I never 'appeared' truly gay in school I just acted like it as if it was a joke like everyone else.

    I have nothing against straight people, many of my friends are straight, but I do have a somewhat 'hate' towards heterosexual people who decide to project their beliefs towards everybody like some kind of religious cult leader.
    It is considered "natural" or "normal" to be heterosexual. The creator of the cartoon or the director of the movie was most likely heterosexual hence forth creating their characters to be heterosexual. That would be like asking Jesus to make Adam and Steve. Christianity is against homosexuality which led to the creation of Adam and Eve. And even then, you see homosexual couples walking around those anti-gay picketing things kissing each other all the time on sites like reddit or imgur. More people are supporting homosexuality these days so I don't know why you're so anti-heterosexual. No one forces to you be straight other than those fucking dipshits at the Westborough Baptist Churches or however you spell it. If you listen to those idiots you'd be a lot more useful to the earth dead than alive.

  8. #38
    Magisterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm confused and aroused, but not in the good way in either case.

  9. #39
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking


    litterally.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  10. #40
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    In movies and cartoons don't you always see the happy ending with a guy and a girl getting married or kissing each other or something? that's heterosexual projection towards our youth. And that's fucking bullshit, and it happens in every fucking situation of life.

    Because of this, I was as well as many others confused about my sexuality so I only went out with females and had sex with females believing that is what I truly liked, when the whole time I could never find true 'love' towards any female.

    So It took me over half of my life so far to realize who I truly am because of shit like that. Perhaps it was for the best since I never 'appeared' truly gay in school I just acted like it as if it was a joke like everyone else.

    I have nothing against straight people, many of my friends are straight, but I do have a somewhat 'hate' towards heterosexual people who decide to project their beliefs towards everybody like some kind of religious cult leader.
    Oh get over yourself faggot, because no one gives a shit about your sad little struggles.

  11. #41
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    It is considered "natural" or "normal" to be heterosexual. The creator of the cartoon or the director of the movie was most likely heterosexual hence forth creating their characters to be heterosexual. That would be like asking Jesus to make Adam and Steve. Christianity is against homosexuality which led to the creation of Adam and Eve. And even then, you see homosexual couples walking around those anti-gay picketing things kissing each other all the time on sites like reddit or imgur. More people are supporting homosexuality these days so I don't know why you're so anti-heterosexual. No one forces to you be straight other than those fucking dipshits at the Westborough Baptist Churches or however you spell it. If you listen to those idiots you'd be a lot more useful to the earth dead than alive.
    Yeh... after I found out I was gay/turned bisexual I have ran into a few altercations with Religious freaks, but religious arguments most of the time are invalid and spiral around illogical fallacies.

    I'm not anti-heterosexual lol, I'm just being this way on here since so many people seem so homophobic/homohater, My boyfriend is who I feel the most anger out of towards these type of remarks on this thread because he is completely homosexual he can't get off to girls. And when someone insults me, for being homosexual
    I feel the need to come back at them, typically at their sexuality and come up with whatever reasoning to show they are bad and I am good whatever the case may be.

    Also, Gay people are shunned in society, if one was to make a Cartoon about two Gay character who had obvious 'feelings' towards each other then it would seem so outrageous it would get cut off the air, if it even made it. Homosexuality needs to be acknowledged more, is what I am truly trying to get across. Because gay guys talk about other guys the same way Guys talk about how the fucked so and so and she was so tight or her ass was soo big or whatever.

    I'm not anti-heterosexual. I'm pro-homosexual.

  12. #42
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisterium View Post
    I'm confused and aroused, but not in the good way in either case.
    Don't worry, you'll always be our gay mascot

  13. #43
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    In movies and cartoons don't you always see the happy ending with a guy and a girl getting married or kissing each other or something? that's heterosexual projection towards our youth. And that's fucking bullshit, and it happens in every fucking situation of life.

    Because of this, I was as well as many others confused about my sexuality so I only went out with females and had sex with females believing that is what I truly liked, when the whole time I could never find true 'love' towards any female.

    So It took me over half of my life so far to realize who I truly am because of shit like that. Perhaps it was for the best since I never 'appeared' truly gay in school I just acted like it as if it was a joke like everyone else.

    I have nothing against straight people, many of my friends are straight, but I do have a somewhat 'hate' towards heterosexual people who decide to project their beliefs towards everybody like some kind of religious cult leader.
    At this point, i'm not sure if you're trolling or not but i don't care, i'll play along.
    Then you should be directing your hate towards the creators of said movies and cartoons, not common folk
    I've yet to see someone running down the street yelling "i'm hetrosexual, look at me" ect
    If you want to blame anyone for the way homosexuality is seen today, blame religion, back in the days homosexuality was considered manly, i mean what's manlier than fucking another man?

    Edit;
    About the cartoon thingy, the majority of the population is hetrosexual, so the cartoons obviously are targeted towards hetrosexual kids, but your point is vailid.
    Last edited by Ghost; 07-17-2013 at 06:33 PM.



    My games;

    x

  14. #44
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Yeh... after I found out I was gay/turned bisexual I have ran into a few altercations with Religious freaks, but religious arguments most of the time are invalid and spiral around illogical fallacies.

    I'm not anti-heterosexual lol, I'm just being this way on here since so many people seem so homophobic/homohater, My boyfriend is who I feel the most anger out of towards these type of remarks on this thread because he is completely homosexual he can't get off to girls. And when someone insults me, for being homosexual
    I feel the need to come back at them, typically at their sexuality and come up with whatever reasoning to show they are bad and I am good whatever the case may be.

    Also, Gay people are shunned in society, if one was to make a Cartoon about two Gay character who had obvious 'feelings' towards each other then it would seem so outrageous it would get cut off the air, if it even made it. Homosexuality needs to be acknowledged more, is what I am truly trying to get across. Because gay guys talk about other guys the same way Guys talk about how the fucked so and so and she was so tight or her ass was soo big or whatever.

    I'm not anti-heterosexual. I'm pro-homosexual.
    I don't know if you have noticed, but our president is currently fighting for homosexuality so suck it up and be patient

  15. #45
    Magisterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't worry, you'll always be our gay mascot
    Being gay and being a faggot are two different things, right? Anyways, this queer doesn't have shit on me.

    Oh, and this thread is complete fucking nonsense; however, it is entertaining.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A new group?
    By satindemon4u in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:02 PM
  2. my new group /clan pic
    By twoupdoe in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 06:17 PM
  3. NEW GROUP
    By Insomniac in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 01:36 PM
  4. New Group UnBan imsohoooood
    By sllyr1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:44 AM
  5. JOIN MY NEW GROUP
    By whitten in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:47 AM