Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisterium View Post
    Being gay and being a faggot are two different things, right? Anyways, this queer doesn't have shit on me.

Oh, and this thread is complete fucking nonsense; however, it is entertaining.

Faggot is a word used against homosexuals for a long time, the way I use it is more friendly but insulting but not with the intent to insult homosexuality as a serious insult more of a general insult towards my self since I'm use to the word.

Also, I got 7 inches on you little boy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Faggot is a word used against homosexuals for a long time, the way I use it is more friendly but insulting but not with the intent to insult homosexuality as a serious insult more of a general insult towards my self since I'm use to the word.

And this is just where you go from being pathetic to being a faggot. oh shit he has a long dick give him an award whooo~ No one cares, and no one believes you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The group just screams gay.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Seven inches? Please do elaborate, my child.

When I used the term "faggot" I meant it in the derogatory / insulting sense. I'm not against homosexuality, but I am against up.pity fags who think its necessary to make something out of nothing. I'm aware that you're probably some pea-brained troll, but this is ridiculous. I'm completely fine with people defending themselves, but with this user-group you made yourself into a target so that you would have something to complain and debate about. You're an attention seeking, over-opinionated twat.

Oh, and you cannot handle the girth.

Last edited by Magisterium; 07-17-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    Seven inches? Please do elaborate, my child.

When I used the term "faggot" I meant it in the derogatory / insulting sense. I'm not against homosexuality, but I am against *****y fags who think its necessary to make something out of nothing. I'm aware that you're probably some pea-brained troll, but this is ridiculous. I'm completely fine with people defending themselves, but with this user-group you made yourself into a target so that you would have something to complain and debate about. You're an attention seeking, over-opinionated twat.

Oh, and you cannot handle the girth.

[IMG]http:/dia.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbw3qrR5O1qfxgg5.gif[/IMG]
    My penis is a little over 7 inches long, but it's not big around. My boyfriend has a decent sized girth, and he's an inch longer than me.

As for staying ontopic, I actually had the intent to get a couple of people in the group but I knew it wouldn't be many =\. I just wish somebody would take my side, join the group, and fight off you trolls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My penis is a little over 7 inches long, but it's not big around. My boyfriend has a decent sized girth, and he's an inch longer than me.

As for staying ontopic, I actually had the intent to get a couple of people in the group but I knew it wouldn't be many =\. I just wish somebody would take my side, join the group, and fight off you trolls.
    Lol apparently we're all trolls now because we don't want a dick up our ass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I really don't even think I count as a troll - especially considering that I'm gay. I'm just practical, and you're kind of an idiot. You didn't catch my reference about the elaboration, but thats fine. I really don't know when seven inches became large, but hey, more power to ya'.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Lol apparently we're all trolls now because we don't want a dick up our ass?
    Every post on this thread is trashing it. Whatever you want to be called, you are it only in a negative way.

Why is there no luv in this thread. Where did all the luv go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Every post on this thread is trashing it. Whatever you want to be called, you are it only in a negative way.

Why is there no luv in this thread. Where did all the luv go.
    Everyone's only trashing it because of the stupid shit you say and the aggressive approach by you lol
    That and because some people are trolls and other people dont like gay people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

fuck man too much information

Thanks
    This thread's intent was serious but the whole thing is a joke now ._. someone close the thread before more heterofags jew up my thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This thread's intent was serious but the whole thing is a joke now ._. someone close the thread before more heterofags jew up my thread.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "fag." It's a bad word for gay :3 hetrofag? herp derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "fag." It's a bad word for gay :3 hetrofag? herp derp
    So hes a hypocrite? Shocking revelation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Magisterium For This Useful Post:

Unicow (07-17-2013)

Thanks
    So hes a hypocrite? Shocking revelation.
    Lmfao your both stupid. Faggot is just a word, It's just an insult. It has no effect on me, so in replace of it's original intent I use it as an insult even to other sexuality opposing homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lmfao your both stupid. Faggot is just a word, It's just an insult. It has no effect on me, so in replace of it's original intent I use it as an insult even to other sexuality opposing homosexuality.
    That's like saying Fuck is a word but I dont care what it mean so I use it instead of eggs. I like to eat fuck. No, it doesn't work like that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast