Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 265
  1. #136
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Retards and old people that don't contribute yes.
    Those old people contributed their whole life u piece of shit . wouldnt you want to have a few years off after working 40-50 years of your life ?

  2. #137
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post
    This shit is never going to happen .
    I cant see how human meat can be healthy to eat .
    Cannibalism isn't accepted and probably never will be . i dont see why we would need to human flesh since we can perfectly live of animals and other food sources . btw noone is going to pay for human flesh when they can get regular food for low prices .
    Organs would rather be used to save people instead of giving you a "nice" meal .
    overall cannibalism is pretty fucked up and i dont see any reason for us to do such a thing .


    OP , if this kind of shit is going trough your head then i would suggest you to go to a psychiatrist .
    I can't agree with you. It's just currently not acceptable.
    And about the psychiatrist, I've been there and done that, they are worthless and they can't do their job properly, and I don't feel like paying some shithead to tell me stuff I already know. Just because someone else feels it's sick or wrong, in this case you, doesn't mean that it's a problem.

    I'm not currently eating people, and I wont open a restaurant before it becomes legal.
    I might kill out of hatred and then end up instead of making an acid bath, eating it.

    That's the current state of it, not worth my time nor money visiting some shrink.

    And you say people wont pay for it when they can get regular food? I don't see that ever happening.
    People like being told that something is different, having different outfits, eating different.
    It's called a diet, and in this case, it's not a diet it's a form of gourmet eating.
    Hence it being pricy.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 07-18-2013 at 03:01 PM.

  3. #138
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I can't agree with you. It's just currently not acceptable.
    And about the psychiatrist, I've been there and done that, they are worthless and they can't do their job properly, and I don't feel like paying some shithead to tell me stuff I already know. Just because someone else feels it's sick or wrong, in this case you, doesn't mean that it's a problem.

    I'm not currently eating people, and I wont open a restaurant before it becomes legal.
    I might kill out of hatred and then end up instead of making an acid bath, eating it.

    That's the current state of it, not worth my time nor money visiting some shrink.

    And you say people wont pay for it when they can get regular food? I don't see that ever happening.
    People like being told that something is different, having different outfits, eating different.
    It's called a diet, and in this case, it's not a diet it's a form of gourmet eating.
    Hence it being pricy.
    Well, I personally would not go about eating people, but I can agree with you shrinks are useless

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3LITEKID For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-18-2013)

  5. #139
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Just for everyone to see, I'm in reality not here to argue about anything, you're all entitled to your own opinions in the matter, as always with my threads.
    I'm adult enough to let people do that, but relying on slander and childishness wont get you anywhere.

  6. #140
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    Those old people contributed their whole life u piece of shit . wouldnt you want to have a few years off after working 40-50 years of your life ?
    We're talking bout the end of the world as we know it.
    Would you like to give away food that can save you child of starvation?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  7. #141
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    We're talking bout the end of the world as we know it.
    Would you like to give away food that can save you child of starvation?
    NO. KILL IT. KILL IT.

  8. #142
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    NO. KILL IT. KILL IT.
    Hahaha, if he's a retard we should
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  9. #143
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Just for everyone to see, I'm in reality not here to argue about anything, you're all entitled to your own opinions in the matter, as always with my threads.
    I'm adult enough to let people do that, but relying on slander and childishness wont get you anywhere.
    Mature response I can agree with that.

  10. #144
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I mean, would it really sell? You have to put in the fact that people have diseases and sickness that normal people can't even tell. You kill a person, chop them up & put the pieces for sale. What if the person was infected?

  11. #145
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I mean, would it really sell? You have to put in the fact that people have diseases and sickness that normal people can't even tell. You kill a person, chop them up & put the pieces for sale. What if the person was infected?
    As I said before, it'd be checked before being sold.

  12. #146
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I mean, would it really sell? You have to put in the fact that people have diseases and sickness that normal people can't even tell. You kill a person, chop them up & put the pieces for sale. What if the person was infected?
    He poses a good argument if you put into account that most people are disgusted by the fact of eating others, but what if some people enjoy eating others? Also they would have to make sure that the person isn't sick before they chop him up and most bacteria and viruses die once cooked so yeah.

  13. #147
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I mean, would it really sell? You have to put in the fact that people have diseases and sickness that normal people can't even tell. You kill a person, chop them up & put the pieces for sale. What if the person was infected?
    Same with animals.
    They can be sick too.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  14. #148
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I can't agree with you. It's just currently not acceptable.
    And about the psychiatrist, I've been there and done that, they are worthless and they can't do their job properly, and I don't feel like paying some shithead to tell me stuff I already know. Just because someone else feels it's sick or wrong, in this case you, doesn't mean that it's a problem.

    I'm not currently eating people, and I wont open a restaurant before it becomes legal.
    I might kill out of hatred and then end up instead of making an acid bath, eating it.

    That's the current state of it, not worth my time nor money visiting some shrink.

    And you say people wont pay for it when they can get regular food? I don't see that ever happening.
    People like being told that something is different, having different outfits, eating different.
    It's called a diet, and in this case, it's not a diet it's a form of gourmet eating.
    Hence it being pricy.
    Just know this , Cannibalism is not accepted and it never will be . No mather how you think about it .


    ---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    We're talking bout the end of the world as we know it.
    Would you like to give away food that can save you child of starvation?
    I for one do not want to have children , so i wont be facing that problem . And if an old person is the only food source left than it wouldn't really be worth eating them since you will die once they are gone . So you will only extending the time that you are suffering .

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    Hankk (07-18-2013)

  16. #149
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Same with animals.
    They can be sick too.
    But you see, we have the current technology to know when animals are infected. Also, most animals nowadays are treated carefully & fed a certain way to prevent these diseases. Some human diseases are not even known to humans yet & you would have to bring hospital & science lab equipments just to check on these "meat".

    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    As I said before, it'd be checked before being sold.
    What I said above.

  17. #150
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post
    I for one do not want to have children , so i wont be facing that problem . And if an old person is the only food source left than it wouldn't really be worth eating them since you will die once they are gone . So you will only extending the time that you are suffering .
    And if you could live, or he?
    Would you extent his life with a year?
    Or live on yourself?
    Cause, he deserves to have a long life since he worked so hard?
    Or is this different...
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mr. coffee Otaku-Marketing
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
  2. Can't view topics in this tread, same as market was
    By iemand8 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. (TRADE) im trading because market doesnt work
    By supsupsup in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. [Suggestion] General/Other or more Market sections.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. New Pill on the market!
    By Grim09 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread