Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 265
  1. #211
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    That doesn't really make it an illusion though.
    That's like saying air is an illusion just because that's something we call something we had to name so people could mention it.
    This really sums up what he's saying

    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

    time is a way to calculate the orbit of our planet around the sun.

  2. #212
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    That doesn't really make it an illusion though.
    That's like saying air is an illusion just because that's something we call something we had to name so people could mention it.
    My thoughts exactly lol it's a name we gave it so that we can refer to it by calling it time.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicow For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-18-2013)

  4. #213
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    What if Chicken, actually tastes like Human meat
    That seems improbable though, we have nowhere near the same diet as they do.
    But taking into consideration that people always say something foreign taste like chicken I can see how that's a possibility.

    Mind you, chicken is mass-produced and that is causing the general taste.

  5. #214
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    That doesn't really make it an illusion though.
    That's like saying air is an illusion just because that's something we call something we had to name so people could mention it.
    oxygen is not an illusion at all, however time is. the real difference between oxygen and time is oxygen is made up of matter and time is made up in our minds.

  6. #215
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    I'd feed my parents yeah. Wouldn't everybody?

    And someone who's old, but you don't really know?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  7. #216
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    That doesn't really make it an illusion though.
    That's like saying air is an illusion just because that's something we call something we had to name so people could mention it.
    IMO, time exists, it's just not fundamental.

    Without time, we would not be.

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post

    And someone who's old, but you don't really know?
    They most likely have children/other relatives who would take care of them.



    @

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjla For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-18-2013)

  9. #217
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    This really sums up what he's saying

    I was making a troll response towards him though, I might be stupid, but I'm not retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    oxygen is not an illusion at all, however time is. the real difference between oxygen and time is oxygen is made up of matter and time is made up in our minds.
    No, the word is made up, the concept is made up, but what actually is happening is not.
    To put it as you, it's matters energy decreasing at a rate. Nothing more nothing less, that's what we call time.

    There you go, problem solved.

  10. #218
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    That seems improbable though, we have nowhere near the same diet as they do.
    But taking into consideration that people always say something foreign taste like chicken I can see how that's a possibility.

    Mind you, chicken is mass-produced and that is causing the general taste.
    This could be counter-argued. People say snakes taste like chicken all the time (even thought they could be retarded/i've never tried snake myself). Neither animal has a diet close to the other but people say they taste alike

  11. #219
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    This could be counter-argued. People say snakes taste like chicken all the time (even thought they could be retarded/i've never tried snake myself). Neither animal has a diet close to the other but people say they taste alike
    A very valid point, but be that as it may.
    People who don't know how to label it uses something that's close to everything DUE to it's blandness.

    Is that better put?

  12. #220
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    A very valid point, but be that as it may.
    People who don't know how to label it uses something that's close to everything DUE to it's blandness.

    Is that better put?
    I mean I guess it can be argued because of how the meat would be prepared... But still, a chicken and a snake both have extremely different diets xD so they wouldn't be able to taste remotely the same

  13. #221
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I was making a troll response towards him though, I might be stupid, but I'm not retarded.



    No, the word is made up, the concept is made up, but what actually is happening is not.
    To put it as you, it's matters energy decreasing at a rate. Nothing more nothing less, that's what we call time.

    There you go, problem solved.
    you are agreeing in your argument, DQ'd.

  14. #222
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I mean I guess it can be argued because of how the meat would be prepared... But still, a chicken and a snake both have extremely different diets xD so they wouldn't be able to taste remotely the same
    Tastes like chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    you are agreeing in your argument, DQ'd.
    Wasn't really arguing to begin with.
    Nor am I agreeing that Time could possibly an illusion due to it just being a word to describe a deterioration of energy.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 07-18-2013 at 07:29 PM.

  15. #223
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Tastes like chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Wasn't really arguing to begin with.
    Ahhhhh you fuck xD you got me, didn't know that was a thing lol. Fair enough, but you can get real opinions from real cannibals by looking at videos on YouTube. Apparently the boobs are all just fat /

  16. #224
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Tastes like chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Wasn't really arguing to begin with.
    it's funny because after you realize how stupid your bullshit arguments look you decide to contradict yourself by slightly agreeing while still arguing to attempt to make yourself look less wrong/bullshit troll.
    i'll take the win.


    ---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post



    Nor am I agreeing that Time could possibly an illusion due to it just being a word to describe a deterioration of energy.
    wrong; time is the calculation of Earth's orbit around the Sun. It also is determined by the Earth's spin on it's axis, creating a day/night. For example, one could tell the time by looking at the position of the Sun or Moon depending on if it is day or night, which is a little bit different. day and night is also determined by the amount of light you are receiving from the Sun at your location on Earth, where as time is just a number based on our current orbit and position on the axis. At first you tried to over simplify and take my words out of context but now you are trying to complicate it into other things. What you are talking about is only a theory, what I am talking about is hard fact.

  17. #225
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    it's funny because after you realize how stupid your bullshit arguments look you decide to contradict yourself by slightly agreeing while still arguing to attempt to make yourself look less wrong/bullshit troll.
    i'll take the win.


    ---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------



    wrong; time is the calculation of Earth's orbit around the Sun. It also is determined by the Earth's spin on it's axis, creating a day/night. For example, one could tell the time by looking at the position of the Sun or Moon depending on if it is day or night, which is a little bit different. day and night is also determined by the amount of light you are receiving from the Sun at your location on Earth, where as time is just a number based on our current orbit and position on the axis. At first you tried to over simplify and take my words out of context but now you are trying to complicate it into other things. What you are talking about is only a theory, what I am talking about is hard fact.
    The definition of illusion: (Noun) A false idea or belief

    Is time a false idea? No, time is the label placed on the rotation/revolution of the Earth around the Sun. It is not an illusion. Please stop your cock sucking rage...

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mr. coffee Otaku-Marketing
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
  2. Can't view topics in this tread, same as market was
    By iemand8 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. (TRADE) im trading because market doesnt work
    By supsupsup in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. [Suggestion] General/Other or more Market sections.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. New Pill on the market!
    By Grim09 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread