Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 265
  1. #91
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    That's all the same to me. Those extravagant types.

    ---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------



    So what kind of weirdo are you?
    Then you're stupid.

  2. #92
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    Wait how old are you?
    14. '

  3. #93
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    14. '
    Dude I'm fucking 17 and I can't afford a donator tag. Did you ask your parents for money or what.

  4. #94
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    my point is that this is the most ridiculous idea/thought I've heard of in a while. In my opinion these mostly are brought out my these weirdo wannabe-vampire gothic peoples. Let me know if you're not one of them though.
    WHY is it the most ridiculous idea?

    ---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    Dude I'm fucking 17 and I can't afford a donator tag. Did you ask your parents for money or what.
    Get a job?
    I'm 17, and I've got a job.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  5. #95
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    Dude I'm fucking 17 and I can't afford a donator tag. Did you ask your parents for money or what.
    I work at my families business.

  6. #96
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    WHY is it the most ridiculous idea?

    ---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------



    Get a job?
    I'm 17, and I've got a job.
    I can't believe I'm gonna be explaining this again but whee.
    I can't have a job just yet because all of the people who are asking for people to work are just looking for guys with a higher age than 19 or 20. So I'm gonna have to wait a couple more years now...


    ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I work at my families business.
    That explains it.

    P.S I would never waste $25 on a website just for a tag or something though. I'd rather buy myself some games or something.

  7. #97
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    I can't believe I'm gonna be explaining this again but whee.
    I can't have a job just yet because all of the people who are asking for people to work are just looking for guys with a higher age than 19 or 20. So I'm gonna have to wait a couple more years now...
    Look harder.
    My dad(50),uncle(49),Cousin(21) and so on have no jobs.
    I have 1 though.
    Look at places where the bosses can't afford older people.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  8. #98
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    I can't believe I'm gonna be explaining this again but whee.
    I can't have a job just yet because all of the people who are asking for people to work are just looking for guys with a higher age than 19 or 20. So I'm gonna have to wait a couple more years now...


    ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------



    That explains it.

    P.S I would never waste $25 on a website just for a tag or something though. I'd rather buy myself some games or something.
    It's not a waste, I've spent more time on this forum then I have on any other games besides the ES series.

  9. #99
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Look harder.
    My dad(50),uncle(49),Cousin(21) and so on have no jobs.
    I have 1 though.
    Look at places where the bosses can't afford older people.
    Well I mean there are some jobs. But... you put a lot of fucking effort and you get a tiny shit of money. I believe its like 4€ a hour, even less. Which I find really really stupid and I don't want to be wasting my time and strenght in it.

  10. #100
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    Well I mean there are some jobs. But... you put a lot of fucking effort and you get a tiny shit of money. I believe its like 4€ a hour, even less. Which I find really really stupid and I don't want to be wasting my time and strenght in it.
    You just guessed my paycheck hahaha.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  11. #101
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    I'm gonna have to stop it right there, sure I enjoy having activity in my thread and all, but you're making it about jobs and tags.
    So either flip that into working in a shop where you sell human flesh or take it to a VM.
    Thanks.

  12. #102
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    It's not a waste, I've spent more time on this forum then I have on any other games besides the ES series.
    Sure, you've got a different opinion, you prolly don't have a social life and I don't care. Looking through my perspective, I'd rather spend the money with a girl and invite her to watch a cinema with me, or with a couple friends. Go and get pissed and fucking make it a good night. Buy a fitness card for a month or just buy a game and have loads of fun in it.
    Buying a donator tag on the other hand just gives you some advantages over other users. But these do not make your experience better. Only good thing I see in it is supporting the forum, nothing else.

  13. #103
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    I'm gonna have to stop it right there, sure I enjoy having activity in my thread and all, but you're making it about jobs and tags.
    So either flip that into working in a shop where you sell human flesh or take it to a VM.
    Thanks.
    I would sell human meat if it sells.
    I would even kill old people for their meat.
    Or retards.
    They have no purpose in this age, they only get food via our money.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  14. #104
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    I would sell human meat if it sells.
    I would even kill old people for their meat.
    Or retards.
    They have no purpose in this age, they only get food via our money.
    So does kids though, I don't think old meat would be any good

  15. #105
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post


    Sure, you've got a different opinion, you prolly don't have a social life and I don't care. Looking through my perspective, I'd rather spend the money with a girl and invite her to watch a cinema with me, or with a couple friends. Go and get pissed and fucking make it a good night. Buy a fitness card for a month or just buy a game and have loads of fun in it.
    Buying a donator tag on the other hand just gives you some advantages over other users. But these do not make your experience better. Only good thing I see in it is supporting the forum, nothing else.
    He's 14, he prolly doesn't have a gf.
    But that's not wierd for 14 year old!
    He's just going trough a certain stage of his life, and he won't regret it I bet.
    We are older and smarter(I hope) and don't do that anymore.
    Btw want to play sum LoL?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mr. coffee Otaku-Marketing
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
  2. Can't view topics in this tread, same as market was
    By iemand8 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. (TRADE) im trading because market doesnt work
    By supsupsup in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. [Suggestion] General/Other or more Market sections.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. New Pill on the market!
    By Grim09 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread